James Wyatt's article on Orcs and Gnolls got me thinking. They would make excellent Warbands and could double as small tribes if one bought 4 boxes.

12 posts / 0 new
Last post
James Wyatt's article on Orcs and Gnolls got me thinking.  They would make excellent Warbands and could double as small tribes if one bought 4 boxes.
I remember seeing Blood of Gruumsh as a faction box mentioned, although every sign of it has disappeard from WotC's site since. If this does get released I presume this will bring us Orcs
It's listed on Amazon for a February 2013 release. (Not that Amazon's the final arbiter of anything.)

But yeah, an orc faction seems like a no-brainer. Same with Far Realm weirdos and demons and Feywild things and etc. There's a lot of potential waiting to be tapped.
Eye of Gruumsh.  Sounds good to me, Plpster.  Maybe a Kobold Red Dragon worshipping Warband, with Dragon, too. 
Sorry about that, Palpster.
My dream cast for "Pack of Yeenoghu"

Glabrezu
Molydeus
Demon Bound Gnoll Priest
Gnoll Warlock
Gnoll Flail zealot
Gnoll Pit Fighter
Gnoll Sneak
Witherling
2 x Gnoll Archers
2 x Hyenas

What? No Troll.
It's listed on Amazon for a February 2013 release. (Not that Amazon's the final arbiter of anything.)

But yeah, an orc faction seems like a no-brainer. Same with Far Realm weirdos and demons and Feywild things and etc. There's a lot of potential waiting to be tapped.

Looks kinda Expensive
A few months ago a guy came to me who wanted to make copper miniatures. I said it wouldn't work. But it did and they look cool, pm for pictures. Live in the United States?
Forthe Orcs I can see a boosterof a Lt and 2 Sgt.
Looks kinda Expensive

Expensive? If the $26.39 price holds, it will be the cheapest one yet (for me at least). I just preordered it.

What? No Troll.

There's a Troll in Tyranny of Goblins, which comes out next month.
Fey wild: is the set I want.   I hope it has centures, satyrs, and maybe some animals (badgers, wolverines, saber tooth tigers).  Mostly, I care about the satyrs and centures.  And I think it would be awesome if one of the satyrs was a female, while the other was a male.  Also the centures could be capable of using wisdom and strength cards.  The satyrs could specialize in charisma and dexterity.  

I have liked all the faction packs I have seen so far.   And I will probably buy the next few even if I don't like the theme.  I think each set is more about the art and the strategy than about the theme, but I would recomend a lighter, happier, and kinder theme for the next faction pack.  Four evil themed faction packs in a row seems like enough.  

Since I have begun writting my wish list I hardly think that I should stop.  I would like some characters in the next factions that don't hold any weapons, but seem like they could be mistook for a random bystander.  I can see how this might be a pipe dream from dungeon command.  Perhaps she looks like a little girl, but she is actually just crying for help to lure in easy prey.