Is there any way of getting the Bard Song of Rest ability as a Cleric multiclassed in Bard?

5 posts / 0 new
Last post

Is there any way of getting the Bard Song of Rest ability as a Cleric? I am multiclassed in Bard as a cleric, but do not see any options in CB to try to get the Bard Song of Rest feature.

Is there any way of getting the Bard Song of Rest ability as a Cleric? I am multiclassed in Bard as a cleric, but do not see any options in CB to try to get the Bard Song of Rest feature.

Healing Song feat.

It gives you the bard's Song of Rest and Skill Versatility features, but it requires paragon multiclassing as a bard.

In Character Builder, I do not see the Healing Song feat in the paragon choices. Is there any prerequisites?

Right now I have it set up as Cleric lvl 11 with multiclass in Bard - I previously took Master of Stories and Bardic Dilettante feats as well.

Paragon multiclassing is quite specific.  It doesn't mean just being paragon, with a multiclass.  It means taking your multiclass as a paragon path.

It requires the entry multiclass feat and then all three of the multiclass power swap feats, all before level 11.  Then you have to sacrifice your paragon path, and then you qualify for Healing Song.

Paragon Multiclassing is an awful choice in nearly every circumstance.  As cool as Song of Rest is, you really, really, really don't want to do this.
D&D Next = D&D: Quantum Edition

Ah, I see. 

Thank you for the info Mand. 

Paragon multiclassing sounds ridiculous. 

I did like Song of Rest  though ;(