Dragonlance 2E, What book holds the commoner class?

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
I was curious to know which book holds the commoner class of 2E Dragonlance?  Was it a book in the boxed set? and if anyone would have it is anyone looking to sell said book?
Celtas
I think it was the unsung heroes book.  I don't have my old DL 2e stuff anymore, sadly.  You may be able to get a copy on ebay though.  Amazon has copies for like 5.00 too.
I think it was the unsung heroes book.  I don't have my old DL 2e stuff anymore, sadly.  You may be able to get a copy on ebay though.  Amazon has copies for like 5.00 too.

Thanks crzyhawk, I appreciate the lead.  That book also has the con artist in it I think or something similar?  I think it was a kinda bard subclass or variant class. It was the person who sold all the tonics that cured everything.  but really didnt kinda person.  The snake oil peddler? I cant think of the name of the class.
Celtas
I dont think that's unsung heroes.  maybe it was the campaign guide?  I don't recall.  I really wish I still had my 2e DL stuff.
I dont think that's unsung heroes.  maybe it was the campaign guide?  I don't recall.  I really wish I still had my 2e DL stuff.

Oh, that could be then. wasnt it part of the boxed set?
Celtas
It was in the Tales of the Lance boxed set.

Unsung Heroes was just a collection of DL characters from the trading cards they had at the time.

Trampas Whiteman

---DragonHelm--->

Whitestone Council

Dragonlance Nexus

Long Live the Lance!

Sign In to post comments