Questing A Light Death deck

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Hi there,
I am new to mtg
I bought for some days my first cards and would like combine death and light
I read that these colors "dont like" each other

anyway is this combination allowed on an officiel tournament and/or event ?

greetings
The colors in Magic are white, blue, black, red, and green.  Not "death" or "light".

Black and white are considered "enemy colors", but that just means that it's more common to find a card in one color that's especially good against the other (e.g. Knight of Glory, Knight of Infamy) and less common for there to be cards that reward you for playing both.  However, it's entirely legal to combine them in the same deck, and some cards even require that you do so (e.g. Vault of the Archangel, Sorin, Lord of Innistrad).
There are no restrictions on which color or colors you can/can't use in any tournament format. All colors are legal. The only things ever banned are card sets and individual cards.

You can find a list of which cards are banned in each format here.

Rules Advisor

Please autocard: [c]Shard Phoenix[/c] = Shard Phoenix.

Any color can be mixed with any other color, and you can include other colorless cards.

Look at the back of the Magic card and find the five colored dots.  If you pick a color, you'll find that the two colors next to your color work well with your choice while the two colors across from your color aren't complimentary.  However, I've seen people make some mean blue/red decks, and some killer white/black decks, but also some tricky white/blue/black decks too.  I've made a rainbow deck with all five colors once.
nice, thanks !!