help with Eldrazi Ramp

1 post / 0 new
long story short, i played magic a LONG time ago and ran 2 decks, rdw and a green tokens lure deck with great success. these days, ive decided to come back to mtg and i didnt like any of the standard options i had available to me. i vow to never run a blue deck and rdw goblins is a 75% luck deck

price is of no concern.

Show

lands

staller creatures

[deck]
2Wall of Tanglecord
4Overgrown Battlement
2Kozilek's Predator
2Elvish Piper
4Nest Invader
2Broodwarden
2Hand of Emrakul
[/deck]
finishers
[deck]
1Kozilek, Butcher of Truth
1Pathrazer of Ulamog
1Ulamog, the Infinite Gyre
1It That Betrays
1Emrakul, the Aeons Torn
1Omnath, Locus of Mana
1Vorinclex, Voice of Hunger
2Primeval Titan
[/deck]
planeswalker
[deck]
1Garruk Relentless
[/deck]
spells
[deck]
2Rampant Growth
2All Is Dust
2Not of This World
2Skittering Invasion
1Eldrazi Conscription
2Growth Spasm
2Awakening Zone
2Summoning Trap
[/deck]

this deck is a hybrid eldrazi spawn and eldrazi ramp deck. concept is pretty simple, as are the combo's. stall with the stallers till one of the finishers comes in. green was the best form of ramp i found

ive played it online just to test it and it has a bit of trouble with anything that gets rid of my early walls. without my overgrown battlement early on, winning is difficult unless i get lucky with a really early omnath, locus of mana or an elvish piper. sometimes i luck out with summoning trap getting triggered early by people trying to get rid of omnath.

any game that lasts more than 6 turns is usually a victory for me. few decks can handle the late game eldrazi and by the time i

also have no clue for a sideboard. i hear fog is decent but ive never seen it. my meta prefers vamp and burn decks. theres a blue artifact deck in there as well that i can deal with easily. the vamp deck gives me the most trouble. falkenrath aristocrat and she becomes too hard to deal with before i can get anywhere