[Contest] Make some pink cards! [Contest]

39 posts / 0 new
Last post
Pink is a color due to water gun balloon game.
Make a pink card!
My Philosophies
1: Magic is awesome. 2: Haters gunna hate. And when they do, use your shotgun. 3: One Direction is quite possibly the most amazing thing ever. 4: I like boys. Got a problem? Then you're an idiot. 5: I'm better than you. 6: I am a vampire. 7: PONIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES! [i](No, I'm not a brony. I like Actual ponies. The ones that are young horses?
First thing you should know, I'm a permanent newb. Jace has amazing hair! I am Black/Green
I am Black/Green
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.
My People Tallies
MagicPablo666: 1 ChaosLight: 1
Aluring Flame | | Instant | Uncommon
Kicker
~ is pink.
~ deals 3 damage to target creature. If ~ was kicked, gain control of that creature.
I mean pink like:
Doen't have to be cute.
Bunnyfy! | (pink)(pink)
Enchantment - Aura
Target creature gains cuteness. (Creatures with cuteness are 1/1 pink bunnies.)
My Philosophies
1: Magic is awesome. 2: Haters gunna hate. And when they do, use your shotgun. 3: One Direction is quite possibly the most amazing thing ever. 4: I like boys. Got a problem? Then you're an idiot. 5: I'm better than you. 6: I am a vampire. 7: PONIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES! [i](No, I'm not a brony. I like Actual ponies. The ones that are young horses?
First thing you should know, I'm a permanent newb. Jace has amazing hair! I am Black/Green
I am Black/Green
My People Tallies
But there is no pink mana in Magic, and introducing pink lands just feels extremely ugly.
But there is no pink mana in Magic, and introducing pink lands just feels extremely ugly.

Don't you mean extremely pretty? :333

Magenta is a pretty ugly pink.

Magenta is a pretty ugly pink.

I agree, lavender forever!

When I think of pink, I think of...

Wedding Peach, the Love Angel  
Legendary Creature -> Angel
Wedding Peach, the Love Angel is pink.
Protection from Demons
When a creature would be destroyed, put a love counter on it instead.
When a creature with a love counter deals combat damage to a creature or player, prevent that damage and that creature's controller or player gains life equal to the damage prevented this way.
I am Wedding Peach and I am extremely displeased with you!
4/4
Aluring Flame | (Pink) | Instant | Uncommon
Kicker
~ is pink.
~ deals 3 damage to target creature. If ~ was kicked, gain control of that creature.

When I think of pink, I think of...

Wedding Peach, the Love Angel   (Pink)(Pink)
Protection from Demons
When a creature with a love counter deals combat damage to a creature or player, prevent that damage and that creature's controller or player gains life equal to the damage prevented this way.
4/4

My Philosophies
I am Black/Green
My People Tallies
How bout dat?
My Philosophies
I am Black/Green
My People Tallies
This Game is Too Violent <3<3
Instant

If the life totals of all players are equal, the game is a draw.
I have found the secret of posting sigs! Kablooie's symbol Palette: 2U 
That works.
But we can't design cards with pink mana if we don't know what pink mana does or where it comes from. Unless we have to explain how pink mana works along with our design. It's like asking someone to make a Phyrexian mana spell before Phyrexian mana actually existed.
You don't need to!
My Philosophies
I am Black/Green
My People Tallies
But we can't design cards with pink mana if we don't know what pink mana does or where it comes from. Unless we have to explain how pink mana works along with our design. It's like asking someone to make a Phyrexian mana spell before Phyrexian mana actually existed.

Necrogen Scudder, Phyrexian Scuta... Kinda 8^p I think they did a good job without phyrexian mana
Official archnemesis of magicpablo666 Host of Reactionary Proud owner of "The Terrible Cube" The altimis Archive I'm baking lands!!! Beginner of GROMA
Notable Quotables:
58060728 wrote:
I carefully examine the walls of the room in a determined effort to not follow the GMs plot.
Giant Teddy Bear --
[PINK]Creature - Giant Teddy Bear (C)

5 / 5
Official archnemesis of magicpablo666 Host of Reactionary Proud owner of "The Terrible Cube" The altimis Archive I'm baking lands!!! Beginner of GROMA
Notable Quotables:
58060728 wrote:
I carefully examine the walls of the room in a determined effort to not follow the GMs plot.
Big Pink Bunny Rabbit
<3
Creature - Giant Bunny Rabbit

All creatures able to block ~ do so.

It's just so cuddly!

0/7

Cheers, vlord.
Loveray - <3<3
Instant (U)
You gain 10 life and target opponent gains 5 life.

please post cards in my threads they are special places to me

All restraints upon man's natural liberty, not necessary for the simple maintenance of justice, are of the nature of slavery, and differ from each other only in degree. -Lysander Spooner - "Trial by Jury" (19th century)

If you are unhappy with the recent update, especially if you are leaving or are thinking of leaving, please email me at gameostasis@gmail.com so we can talk about a solution. 

Please feel free to copy this message into your sig.

Lovely Puppy
<3
Creature-Hound
(<3 is paid by having all opponents gain 4 life.)
"Ach, Hans, run! It's...oh, if it isn't the cutest thing I've ever seen."
~Saffi Eriksdotter, last words
2/1
Pink Mana comes from space

Star
Land - Star
T: add <3 to your mana pool

Love <3<3<3
Creature - Incarnation
If a creature would be dealt damage, prevent that damage. If you do, ~ deals that much damage to that creature's controller.
If a creature would be the target of a spell or ability counter that spell or ability, then that creature's controller loses 1 life.
Chroma — ~'s power and toughness are each equal to the number of pink mana symbols in the mana costs of permanents you control.
*/*
I like the idea of Pink Mana being like Phyrexian Mana. You know [PinkWhite]: ([PinkWhite] can be paid with either or by having target opponent gain 3 life.)

To that effect:

Skixzgizor, Lord of Pink Grixis (pU)(pB)(pR)
Legendary Creature - Zombie Barbarian
Skixzgizor, Lord of Pink Grixis cannot attack or block if an opponent has 10 or more life.
When Skixzgizor, Lord of Pink Grixis enters the battlefield, put X +1/+1 counters on it, where X is the amount of Life an opponent gained this turn.

0/0

139359831 wrote:
That is a lovely painting of Richard Garfield. It really brings out his feminine side.
Pink cards don't all have to be cute creatures:

Infatuation     <3<3
Sorcery

(<3 can be paid by having target player gain 3 life)
Gain control of target creature if that creature shares a type with a creature you control.

Is it just me, or does that elf over there look hot to you too?     

My novel, Mektar, Clash of Ideals, is now available for purchase! Just click this text. I have +30 bragging rights according to HairlessThoctar. Just saying.
Cruel fate. <3<3

Enchantment - aura

Enchant creature

Enchanted creature has: : Sacrifice enchanted creature, put a rot counter on Target creature (if a creature has a rot counter on it, put a -1/-1 counter on it at each upkeep. If a creature dies with a rot counter on it, its controller loses life equal to the number of -1/-1 counters on it)

A Romeo is standing, bleeding in a corner; he cannot die, he cannot live alone. A dagger in the hands of one desperate woman, oh Juliet, why couldn't you forgive?

[sblock="Grades"]
Wedding Peach, the Love Angel

Wedding Peach, the Love Angel <3<3
Protection from Demons
4/4
It's cool! But angels are incarnations of white mana.
*Get Hugged By Twilight Sparkle*

Giant Teddy Bear
Giant Teddy Bear --
[PINK]Creature - Giant Teddy Bear (C)
5 / 5
It's Just a copy of a teddy bear!
*Gets Mauled By Care Bears*

Big Pink Bunny Rabbit
Big Pink Bunny Rabbit

It's just so cuddly!
0/7
I wuv it! <[mc][/mc]
Y U NO DEFENDER!?
*Gets a free shelled bunny*

Loveray

Loveray
-
Instant (U)
You gain 10 life and target opponent gains 5 life.
Kewlz! Me likes it!
*Gets a box of chocolates*

Lovely Puppy

Lovely Puppy

Creature-Hound
(is paid by having all opponents gain 4 life.)
"Ach, Hans, run! It's...oh, if it isn't the cutest thing I've ever seen."
~Saffi Eriksdotter, last words
2/1
The flavor text made me lol.
*Would give puppy but since hates puppys gives kitten instead*

Star/Love

Star
Land - Star
T: add to your mana pool

"Comes from space."
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!
*Gives burning ball of gasses*

Love
Creature - Incarnation
If a creature would be dealt damage, prevent that damage. If you do, ~ deals that much damage to that creature's controller.
If a creature would be the target of a spell or ability counter that spell or ability, then that creature's controller loses 1 life.
Chroma — ~'s power and toughness are each equal to the number of pink mana symbols in the mana costs of permanents you control.
*/*

An at least 6/6 for 6. Kinda broked.
*Gives a glowing heart*

Sixzgizor, Lord of Pink Grixis

Skixzgizor, Lord of Pink Grixis (pU)(pB)(pR)
Legendary Creature - Zombie Barbarian
Skixzgizor, Lord of Pink Grixis cannot attack or block if an opponent has 10 or more life.
When Skixzgizor, Lord of Pink Grixis enters the battlefield, put X +1/+1 counters on it, where X is the amount of Life an opponent gained this turn.
0/0
A pink zombie barbarian. JUST YES!
*Gives a tied and gagged little girl*

Puff Ball

NIIIIIICE!
Where'd you get the pink mana symbols?
*Gives heal ball*

Infatuation
Infatuation    
Sorcery
( can be paid by having target player gain 3 life)
Gain control of target creature if that creature shares a type with a creature you control.
Is it just me, or does that elf over there look hot to you too?
Thank you! Not everything should be cute!
*Gives Possessed Doll*

Cruel Fate

Cruel fate.

Enchantment - aura

Enchant creature

Enchanted creature has: : Sacrifice enchanted creature, put a rot counter on Target creature (if a creature has a rot counter on it, put a -1/-1 counter on it at each upkeep. If a creature dies with a rot counter on it, its controller loses life equal to the number of -1/-1 counters on it)

A Romeo is standing, bleeding in a corner; he cannot die, he cannot live alone. A dagger in the hands of one desperate woman, oh Juliet, why couldn't you forgive?
The flavor is just amazing! Also I wanted to see a pink/black in this contest.
*Gives a Romeo (or Juliet if you're straight)*

Dreamworld Annie

Love it! Once again, where are the pink mana?!?!?!!??!?!
*Gives Portal To Wonderland And Dreamworld*
My Philosophies
I am Black/Green
My People Tallies
[sblock="Grades"]
Big Pink Bunny Rabbit
Big Pink Bunny Rabbit

It's just so cuddly!
0/7
I wuv it! <[mc][/mc]
Y U NO DEFENDER!?
*Gets a free shelled bunny*

So it can attack? And then all creatures able, block it.

I guess I could give it Defender and '~ may block any number of creatures', but this works differently mechanically and flavourfully.

Cheers, vlord.

Do you use MSE to make cards? If so then you should download this template: mtg.pifro.com/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=343

It has pink, purple, orange, brown, yellow, and some weird artifact mana. It also comes with loyalty and chaos symbols to put on your normal cards just in case you have some weird designs that need them (Planeswalker auras, abilities that activate whenever you roll , ect).
I do, thanks.
My Philosophies
I am Black/Green
My People Tallies
conditional 6/6 for 6 isn't boked, it requires you to have more pink creatures out.
Oh mana costs!
I thought it was just symbols.
I turned on the w/purple, orange, yellow, but it doesn't work.
My Philosophies
I am Black/Green
My People Tallies
Oh mana costs!
I thought it was just symbols.
I turned on the w/purple, orange, yellow, but it doesn't work.

Are you using the new template? It doesn't replace the old one so you will actually have to go to the new template (I don't even use the normal one anymore) like you do with levelers and Planeswalkers. Which reminds me, here's the link to the Planeswalker version of it: mtg.pifro.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=1412
I'm making some!
Alex

Alex | :RM:/<3:RM:/<3:RM:/<3
Planeswalker - Alex
{+1} Deal 3 damage to target creature or player.
{-1} Target creature gets +4/+0.
{-8} Deal 10 damage to target player and each creature they control.
(2)

Alexia

Alexia | :uM:/<3:uM:/<3:uM:/<3
Planeswalker - Alexia
{-1} Draw 3 cards.
{+1} Target creature gets -4/-0.
{-8} Target player sends cards from the top of their library o the graveyard until they have 10 cards left in their deck.
(2)

Alice

Alice | :wM:/<3:wM:/<3:wM:/<3
Planeswalker - Alice
{+1} Gain 3 life.
{-1} Target creature gets +0/+4.
{-8} Target player gains 20 life.
(2)

Alissa

Alissa | :bM:/<3:bM:/<3:bM:/<3
Planeswalker - Alissa
{+3} You lose 3 life.
{-3} Target creature gets +0/-4.
{-8} Target player’s life becomes 3.
(2)

Alley

Alley | :gM:/<3:gM:/<3:gM:/<3
Planeswalker - Alley
{+1} Put 3 +1/+1 counters on each creature you control.
{-2} Target creature gets +4/+4.
{-8} Put 6 +1/+1 counters on each creature target player controls.
(2)

The /'s are hybrid mana indicators.
My Philosophies
I am Black/Green
My People Tallies
We’re all mad here! /<3
Enchantment-Aura
Enchant target creature.
Enchanted creature gains 3 madness counters
(as long as a creature has a madness counter on it, any player may control it.)
/:<3: add 1 madness  counter
/:<3: remove 1 madness counter
Dear god what have I done?!-Mark Rosewater

Yes this is crazy, but I think the card is funny!

Friendly hug
Sorcery
Cost: 2 
Hug target player. Each hugged player gains 4 life and draws a card. 

(and yes, you can go the forever alone way)

The contest is over you know.
My Philosophies
I am Black/Green
My People Tallies
The contest is over you know.

I know, but I didn't feel like starting a new thread when there already was one.
Who Won? <3<3
Sorcery
The game ends in a draw.
Seriously? WTF! 
There is no winnng in pink mana!
My Philosophies
I am Black/Green
My People Tallies
Sign In to post comments