[Contest] Summer fUn:Mechanics

25 posts / 0 new
Last post
It's Summer time in the Northern Hemisphere! Which is statistically the one with most of you in! Anyway endless_epidemics recent Un Equipment contest reminded me how fun Un designs were, so I decided to increase the forums joy.

The Contest:

• You must create and showcase a new Un-mechanic.

• You can use any number of cards to do this.

• You may enter more than one mechanic if you want to.

• All cards must feel like Un cards

• All cards must be enjoyable to play (they have to make the game more, not less, fun)

I will be going on holiday for the next week with sporadic internet access, so this will be long contest, but I promise to grade it when I return.

You have 691200 seconds (roughly) from now. GO!

Ego
144902215 wrote:
Morgothra has the Syntax and Grammar of a God.
56754738 wrote:
I love this card.
56771968 wrote:
I can't compete with this.
57461258 wrote:
@Morgothra: Beautifully said, sir. Beautifully said.
Contest Winners
CKY, magicpablo666 and Dinobeer combined ingenuity and silliness to win a Summer fUn contest each! vlord beat the rest to become the architect of a better tomorrow in Build it and they will come! CityofAs pranced masterfully to victory in Skipping Merrily! ConfusedAsUsual conquered both tropes and opponents to ascend in Metafiction! FirstTurnKill condensed Success into Art form in Summing it Up!
Superstretchy Man
Creature - Human Superhero
Super defender (This creature has defender. If this creature is not in combat, any player who can see this card can declare it as a blocker.)
[2/8]

Crow Storm 
Instant
Put a 1/2 blue Bird creature token named Storm Crow onto the battlefield.
Super storm (When you cast this spell, each player in each game you can see from your seat copies it for each spell cast before it this turn.)

Unceasing Undertaking of Un- with Young Daughters
Sorcery
Put a ½/½ white Human Child creature token named Little Girl onto the battlefield.
Super Epic (For the rest of the game, whenever a player casts a spell, that player's controller copies this spell (including its super epic ability). That player may choose new targets for the copy.)

DORKIN SMASH
Enchantment
Creatures you control get +½/-½ and have super rampage. (Silly you, everyone knows that does nothing)

Super Tramp 
Creature - Dog Superhero
Super trample (This creature has trample. If this creature would assign more damage to a defending player than that players life total, you may have it deal the rest of its damage to that player at the beginning of the next game you play with that player.)
[3/3]

Mediocre Uprgrades of Superiority

Artifact
Creatures you control with absorb have the super version of that ability. The same is true for bloodthirst, bushido, devour, fading, frenzy, graft, modular, poisonous, rampage, soulshift, and vanishing. (Just add ½ to the number after those abilities)
I have found the secret of posting sigs! Kablooie's symbol Palette: 2U 
Giant Red Fist that Floats in Midair for Some Reason   
Creature: Incarnation
Flying
Melee: When this creature enters the battlefield, you may hit target player with one of your body parts once. If you do, that player may copy this ability.
3/3 
My novel, Mektar, Clash of Ideals, is now available for purchase! Just click this text. I have +30 bragging rights according to HairlessThoctar. Just saying.
I got a mention =D

Annoying Child

Creature -- human Child 

complain -- When a creature with power more than ~ enters the battlefield, Annoying Child complains. All creatures with visible ears get -1/-1 until the end of the turn. (This effects non-human creatures.)

1/1

But I want a drink AND an icecream! 

My idea is for Supercycling

(Based on the Gempalm from Onslaught block (Legions))
Facepalm Pursuant --
Creature - Human Cleric (R)

Supercycling - (, Discard this card: Draw three cards.)
When you cycle Facepalm Persuant, you can't cast spells next turn.

I think it's great that others give their lives for the pursuit of knowledge... hey! Where's my page flipper?
3 / 7

=====xxxxx=====

Faceplam Ingenuitist --
Creature - Djinn (R)

Flying
When you cycle Facepalm Ingenuitist, tap target creature you control. Until it untaps, it doesn't untap during your untap step.

You! Carl! Tell me your name, I'm always forgetting. I think it begins with a a uh... a... um... oh wait...
5 / 5

=====xxxxx=====

Facepalm Necromancer --
Creature - Human Wizard (R)

: Regenerate facepalm Necromancer.
Supercycling - Pay 3 life (Pay 3 life, Discard this card: Draw three cards.)
When you cycle Facepalm Persuant, sacrifice all creatures you control. They don't untap during your next untap step.

Oh! You mean I'm supposed to bring them back from the dead, not to the dead... well that's embarassing.
5 / 3

=====xxxxx=====

Facepalm Beater --
Creature - Goblin Rigger (R)

When you cycle Facepalm Beater, you fight target creature, then another target creature fights you.

It's strange, how much you learn from intimidation and pain.
3 / 3

=====xxxxx=====

Facepalm Harmonizer --
Creature - Druid Shaman (R)

When you cycle Facepalm Harmonizer, tap all creatures.

Altogether now.
4 / 4
Official archnemesis of magicpablo666 Host of Reactionary Proud owner of "The Terrible Cube" The altimis Archive I'm baking lands!!! Beginner of GROMA
Notable Quotables:
58060728 wrote:
I carefully examine the walls of the room in a determined effort to not follow the GMs plot.
Value -

Instant

Draw a card.

Still had all 'deez! - (At the end of the game, if ~ is in your hand, you may reveal it. If you do, exile it. You may cast that card from exile during your next game against that player.)
Blast from the Future
Instant
Madness Transmute Kicker Flashback Morph
Draw a Card
If the Kicker Cost was paid Return target Sorcery or Instant card from your Graveyard to your hand.
: Cast ~ then return ~ to your hand.
8/8

Mafia Game Slots:

1. Open

2. Hundred Acres (Dead Town)

3. Open

4. Open

5. Open

6. Open

Sick Burn

Instant (C)

Sick Burn deals 3 damage to target creature.
Rimshot – You may make a bad pun. If you do, Sick Burn deals an additional 3 damage to that creature's controller.

"Looks like that Arms Dealer... couldn't take the heat."
–Pun-dra Nalaar
Embrace imagination. Lord of YMtC | Ten Rounds Contest Winner Solphos – A fan set with a 'combo matters' theme Fool's Gold – The second set of the Solphos block
More
Each of its nine tails is imbued with supernatural power, and it can live for a thousand years. My Standard deck: Setting Sun
108516289 wrote:
Think of how Neo couldn't beat the robots, but they kept him around anyways to defeat Agent Smith. Sure, the robots might not like having a Neo running rampant because instead of playing their favorite 4 drop fatty robot, they have to play a bunch of one mana Matrixs to contain him, but at least Neo keeps Agent Smith from reanimating an Iona on turn two.
139359831 wrote:
Are you saying I'm trying to blame my loss on something? I don't care that I lost, I care that he's a sore loser, and a cheater, and a liar.
144902215 wrote:
CKY, are you bad at anything?
144902215 wrote:
I really enjoy imagining this from Kevin's perspective. Because in Kevin's world, Rosewater actually reads everything he types. Mark is sitting there right now, reading this, and thinking "The greatest trick the devil ever pulled. . ." Or some such. He chuckles low, then clicks on "The Best Of KEVINSET" and says "Yes, this'll do just fine. A busty lady with banding who deals direct damage to Zones!? Why this will be the star of my next set, and no one will ever believe you Kevin." Then he closes his Macbook, so his servant may move it out of the way, while another servant puts a Fetal Richard Garfield Clone lathered in Steak Sauce in front of him. Then Mark Feasts. I mean, In KevinWorld, Mark is reading the very words I'm typing as well. Heck, in KevinWorld maybe I am Mark.
99964981 wrote:
I'm beginning to think CKY may be anime in real life...
57150868 wrote:
Don't go anywhere CKY, I need to crash dramatically through your window and propose marriage and I don't want you throwing off my paradrop.
63588923 wrote:
[In response to a thread about how hard grading is] Upon reading this, I've found myself completely unable to operate in the world. I tried to decide what to eat for breakfast, and pondered the vast consequences of my choice. How do I balance my dietary needs against my desire to eat good-tasting food? Should I factor in how long it takes to prepare? Cereal is ready in moments, but bacon takes longer to cook. Then there is the impact on other industries. Do people in the cereal industry deserve to be employed more than people in the bacon industry? Which industry should I support? I don't even have the data regarding HOW MUCH the cereal industry benefits from me eating a bowl of cereal, or how much the bacon industry benefits from me eating a side of bacon. How can I compare two qualities I can't even quantify? And let's not forget the milk on the cereal. In addition to determining whether or not milk is healthy for me, how much that benefits the milk industry, and how much the people in the milk industry deserve my support, we have to factor in the fact that cows are put under brutal conditions in order to collect thier milk. Of course, the same goes for the pigs, and then they get killed. Of course, I really like bacon. So I need to come up with a scale that compares the value of cow happiness to pig happiness to my happiness. What trade-offs am I willing to make here? Does the fact that the pig gets put out of its misery count as a plus or a minus? Isn't bacon bad for me anyway? Deciding what to eat for breakfast (or any meal) is impossible. Help me!
104339228 wrote:
I must admit chinkeeyong, you have the most interesting character ideas; and you play them well.
144902215 wrote:
Anyway, you'd be surprised about Time Stop. When I first saw that card as a relatively new player I didn't see its full potential until I read the reminder text. Is it that unintuitive, though? Mine I mean. What is possibility? Is it possible for me to type these words with my tusks? No, because I don't have tusks. Although I am now tempted to go buy some - obviously not from poachers or whatever - and use them as typing apparatus. I could be the best secretary ever. "What's your words per minute sir?" "Well, only six, but I use these tusks to type them." "You're hired!" That was the interview. And is anyone else disappointed that "apparati" is not the plural form of apparatus? I just could strangle a dictionary, because "apparatuses" is a real word. I guess it sounds pretty cool. I'll call them my Apparatusks.
Everybody's Friend
Creature - Human
Super Banding (As this creature is declared to attack, you may declare it to be in a band with any number of other creatures. (That includes opponent's creatures) The band blocks and is blocked as a group. You decide how damage dealt to the band is distributed among its members. The same applies if this creature is declared to block. (If you cannot figure out how this ability works, argue about it until all players but one resign.))

I just wanna give you all a great big hug!

1/1
Won a TPmanW contest with Demonic Arbitrator. (see below) My username is a simple continued fraction. Look it up. My favorite cards I've made:
Show
Æther Rider Creatuere - Spirit (U) Vanishing 0 (This permanent enters the battlefield with zero time counters on it. At the beginning of your upkeep, remove a time counter from it. When the last is removed, sacrifice it.) Flying : Put a time counter on ~. Any player may activate this ability. It comes on the wind, from realms unknown. 2/2 Kaldurian Behemoth Creature - Beast (R) Mana produced by lands may not be used to pay ~'s mana cost. Trample On Kalduria, the beasts are too good to eat common grass. 10/10 Demonic Arbitrator Sorcery Starting with you, each player may pay any amount of life. If any player paid life, repeat this process. If a player paid more life in total than any other, that player searches his or her library for a card and puts that card into his or her hand. Then that player shuffles his or her library. "Your sacrifice has been judged worthy. What power do you require?"
Handsome and Sensitive Vampire
Creature - Vampire (C)
Play with the top card of your library revealed.
As long as the top card of your library is white, ~ is Premium.
2/1

Bunnyfy! | :WMpink)
Enchantment - Aura
Target creature gains cuteness. (Creatures with cuteness are 1/1 pink bunnies.)
My Philosophies
1: Magic is awesome. 2: Haters gunna hate. And when they do, use your shotgun. 3: One Direction is quite possibly the most amazing thing ever. 4: I like boys. Got a problem? Then you're an idiot. 5: I'm better than you. 6: I am a vampire. 7: PONIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES! [i](No, I'm not a brony. I like Actual ponies. The ones that are young horses?
First thing you should know, I'm a permanent newb. Jace has amazing hair! I am Black/Green
I am Black/Green
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.
My People Tallies
MagicPablo666: 1 ChaosLight: 1
Boring!!!
Creature-Human
Drone5- Target player drones on for 5 minutes. If you do not try to stop him/her, gain 5 life
[*c]Island[*/c] minus the * = Island Really. You need to know this.
Also
We are the Izzet Some think we are scattered after the disappearance of Niv-Mizzet He is connected to us by the firemind He has formulated a master plan Before, we were just experimenters, looked down upon Now we have a greater purpose This bit is random And so is this Yeah
Ejector Seat
Artifact
,: Exchange game with target player you see.  (target player takes all permanents they control and takes your place in your current game and you take their place.  Each player retains their life total.)
Haha! You'll never catch me alive!!
The theme here is external materials:

Collector's Rite
Sorcery
Put any token card you have with you onto the battlefield.
Real men use Germ tokens.

Daydream
Sorcery
Discard your hand. For each card discarded this way, draw a card from the top of another deck you have with you. (Shuffle that deck first.)
Sometimes you have to think outside a certain 2" x 3.5" box.

Last Resort
Sorcery
Players play a game of your choice other than Magic. Each player who wins that game gains 5 life and each player who loses that game loses 5 life.
Errata: You must supply all materials for the other game.

Helping Hands
Sorcery
Target nonplayer human may join the game as your teammate starting after this turn with 7 cards and 10 life. If that human chooses not to join the game, you may untap up to five lands and draw a card. (If that human doesn't have a deck, you may supply one.)
IMAGE(http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/1374/linkaraemrakul.png)
Foul - If any opponent does [ANNOYING HABIT] you may [ACTION]

Impartial Adjudication

Instant

Foul - Counter target spell and then return that spell to it's owner's hand. If any player had decided to cast a spell and then decided not to that, you may have that player exile that card instead.

It simply removes the doubt from your mind...
...oh, and the card.

Mana Burn

Instant

Foul - ~ deals two damage to target creature or player. If any opponent ends a phase with mana still left in their mana pool, ~ deals four damage to that creature or player instead.

If you put any water on it, it just gets worse!

Open Deludge

Instant

Foul - Tap target permanent. If any opponent decides to tap a permanent and then changes their mind, tap all permanents they control instead.

I wouldn't do that, that's the lock to the resevoir. If you open tha- AHHHH!!!!

Cheers, vlord.
I have returned!

Contest Closed - Grades to come. 
Ego
144902215 wrote:
56754738 wrote:
I love this card.
56771968 wrote:
57461258 wrote:
Contest Winners
CKY, magicpablo666 and Dinobeer combined ingenuity and silliness to win a Summer fUn contest each! vlord beat the rest to become the architect of a better tomorrow in Build it and they will come! CityofAs pranced masterfully to victory in Skipping Merrily! ConfusedAsUsual conquered both tropes and opponents to ascend in Metafiction! FirstTurnKill condensed Success into Art form in Summing it Up!

Here we go - grades:

Kablooie - Super X

To begin with I believed that you had created super as a sort of meta-keyword that could be pasted onto other keywords, but on closer reading it turns out you've submitted 16 possible new keywords
but as no one else has submitted more than one I'll just give you a total grade to save my sanity.

Super Defender and Super Storm are clearly inspired by Ass Whuppin', a card I like, but I feel the space for such multi game experience is limited and not particularly inspired it also interferes with normal games, which isn't fun.

Super Epic is weird. It doesn't match normal epic at all, it stacks exponentially and, as written, can only be used by a players controller, which doesn't exist.

Super Rampage, according to Dorkin Smash does nothing, but according to Mediocre Upgrades adds +1/2 to the rampage number, neither of which is particularly interesting. While on the topic, none of the 11 new super abilities introduced by Mediocre Upgrades are worth anything and don't feel interesting at all.

Super Trample I actually like, although the gratification of the ability is delayed until the next game, which could cause memory problems, it really feels like a superised version of trample and quite Un-y.

Overall I feel that you tried to make too many abilities and ended up with a lot of sub-par ones. You'd have been better off choosing one (preferably trample or defender) and creating a few good examples to show how fun it could be. 5/10

M.E.K.T.A.R. - Melee

This ability turns a game of Magic into (at best) a slap fight. It doesn't end and leads to either violence or irritation. Not fun. 2/10

an_endless_epidemic - Complain

I like complain, the idea of searching for visible ears is very amusing and I can already see other cards with it, like a card that complains whenever an opponent counters your spells. It should probably not affect itself though, or your example card would kill itself in one go. 9/10

Altimis - Supercycling

Hey another super ability! But a more serious attempt this time. In fact I think this one is a little too serious. You seem to have tried very hard to balance your mechanic to the point where none of the cards you show look like they would be fun to play with, which isn't really in the spirit of an Un game. As a super version of a regular mechanic I really wanted to see some inspiring use of the mechanic you chose, but you tacked on drawbacks to each of these cards. 7/10

Jahikoi -Still had all 'deez

This should indicate if you need to pay the mana cost or not in order to play it from exile. Other than that, I like the concept of the mechanic as it embodies the feeling of not having time to play all the cool things in your hand. Not the most inspired card to put it on, but I'm primarily judging the mechanic. 7/10

Skullfer -Exchange?

Exchanging is not a mechanic you created, nor do you present any interestin alternatives on it, apart from Magical Chairs, whcih is overcosted and not enough to make up for not creating a mechanic. 3/10

Zokorad -??

As a mirror to Blast from the Past this lacks the verve, rhyme, appropriate abilities and playability within the rules of its predecessor. It also lacks the creation of a new mechanic, unless you count instants having P/T or tapping, which frankly I don't 1/10

CKY -Rimshot

This is fantastic, the mechanic is elegant, easy to understand and really captures the feel of Un games. I'm not sure I need to say any more. 10/10

3-7-15-1-292 - Super Banding

And back into the Super territory! This card as a stand alone is in equal parts hilarious and stupid. While it made me giggle, it would all but end the game if used and could never be printed on more than one card. So, conceptually very funny, but in practice and, unfortuantely, in terms of this contest, less appealing. 6/10

Daytime Lantern - Premium?

Presumably referencing Super Secret Tech this is odd as premium is already a thing, you haven't made a new mechanic. Moreover, it is something that can't really be granted, unless you had a sort of DFC which was premium on one side. The name is funny though. 4/10

Aviv_Ds_Knight -Cuteness

An amusing little mechanic, not overly original but fun enough to make it an enjoyable one. Shame thecard you demonstrated it with didn't show a more originaluse for it that it does. 7/10

eddned -Drone

This seems like the opposite of fun, no one wants to be the droner or the dronee, and a single minute alone is far too long to have to listen to someone drone on for. I can't see a card that would make this fun and you didn't provide one. 2/10

AmephEstMako -??

As I said to Skullfer, exchange is already a thing in Magic, so you haven't made a new mechanic. Ejector Seat is kind of interesting, if very niche, but definitely needsto be one-use only. 4/10

Fistarnius -??

You haven't done a mechanic, you've just created some cards with a slight underlying theme. To be fair, some of these are rather interesting, although they all require you to have brought along a bunch of extra stuff, in one case another player, before they become useful 5/10

Vlord - Foul

I'm not quite sure when the foul effect triggers on an intsant. When it's cast? Earlier in the same turn? When the instant is in your graveyard? This just doesn't make sense as a mechanic on an instant. If moved to permanents this just becomes Gotcha, only without the fun of saying Gotcha 6/10.

..AAAaannddd we're done! The winner is CKY closely followed by an_endless_epidemic ! Well done to most of you, I got a few laughs out of this. I may run another Summer fUn contest in the future (depending on my available time). If/When I do the criteria will be Legends! 

See you around!

Ego
144902215 wrote:
56754738 wrote:
I love this card.
56771968 wrote:
57461258 wrote:
Contest Winners
Curse you CKY! I was sooo close xD

Does my example really kill herself? Could've sworn it was an 'opponent's creatures only clause'.

EDIT: "All creatures with visible ears get -1/-1" Crap. Oh well.

Thanks for running this contest! 
The criteria was to make a mechanic. You did not specify that it had to be a keyword ability.
IMAGE(http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/1374/linkaraemrakul.png)
The criteria was to make a mechanic. You did not specify that it had to be a keyword ability.

I understand that cantrips and wishes are as much mechanics as landfall, affinity or storm. Key or ability words are certainly easier to identify but aren't necessary for a mechanic. However, I felt from your cards that there was a loose underlying theme but not enough real connection to make it a full mechanic. Maybe I'm just a simple person, but I do like at least a continuously repeated phrase or layout for at least enhanced grokkability as well as firmly establishing a mechanic.
Ego
144902215 wrote:
56754738 wrote:
I love this card.
56771968 wrote:
57461258 wrote:
Contest Winners
In fact I think this one is a little too serious.

This is a first for me X^D. I was actually trying to Un-balance them in a creative and fun way due to naming them Facepalm ___. I gave each color a draw three card spell in there color Pursuit of Knowledge, Jace's Ingenuity, Necropotence, Browbeat, and Harmonize respectively (note the costs specifically). The drawbacks were to make it more facepalmy, and slightly more balanced in weird ways.
My personaly favorite is thh "Until it untaps, it doesn't untap during your untap step."

This was a fun contest... I hope to enjoy more of them soon...
Official archnemesis of magicpablo666 Host of Reactionary Proud owner of "The Terrible Cube" The altimis Archive I'm baking lands!!! Beginner of GROMA
Notable Quotables:
58060728 wrote:
I carefully examine the walls of the room in a determined effort to not follow the GMs plot.
Irrelevant:
Yeah, supercycling gets a 7/10 because it is so original and has "Un" written all over it.  Meanwhile, exchange gets a 3/10 because "it's been done before" and is "overcosted".  Makes perfect sense.  Next time I enter a contest to create a mechanic, I'll just put "super" in front of an existing keyword... that'll get me high marks.  Wizards must have scored a 3/10 with Undying because they already did that mechanic with Persist.  Sh*t, YMtC contests have been done before... so you get a 3/10 for that.  Unless you call it a "supercontest"... then you get 7/10, 7/10 and 7/10.

"Exchanging" has been done before, but if you actually read my cards, you might notice they are a bit different, especially Chairs and the enchantment that prevents exchanging.  But you're right...  an alt-costed Concentrate is way more UnOriginal.  Good job.

Good thing you weren't graded on manners. Otherwise you would've gotten an unreal number.
If you have complaints or comments there are ways to go about it that aren't derogatory, rude and obnoxious.

The Contest:

• You must create and showcase a new Un-mechanic.

• You can use any number of cards to do this.

• You may enter more than one mechanic if you want to.

• All cards must feel like Un cards

• All cards must be enjoyable to play (they have to make the game more, not less, fun)

I can't speak for the other entrants but exchange (having been done before) certainly doesn't fit this criteria. How can you expect to get a high score if you don't follow the criteria. In many contests you'd get DQ'd.

Supercycling hasn't been done before, cycling has. You discard a card to draw a card versus discard a card to draw 3 cards. Before you say those are still extremely similar look at Hexproof and Shroud. Those are extremely similar and are different mechanics.

Learn to be polite and constructive with your comments please, otherwise you'll end up as a sore thumb on these forums (Like your trolling post in another contest Hmmm...).

Notable Quotables:
58060728 wrote:
Irrelevant:
I sorry, I don't have the most extensive knowledge of every single card in Magic's history, so can you please point me in the direction of the cards that make players switch seats or prevent the exchange of permanents (or of seats).  And don't use some card with shroud as an example.  That'd be more of a cop-out than all the super mechanics that scored so highly...

I was insulted by the results.  I'd like an apology for that insult but I'm not gonna get one, so why should you.  Courtesy can blow me if it's a one-way street...

The judge thought my ideas were bad and unoriginal and insulted me with logic I felt was in no way sound. And now I'm insulting you because I think your idea was bad and unoriginal (and didn't feel like an Un-mechanic at all) and am insulting you, with what to me is sound logic (that your entries were bland and unoriginal)...  but your feelings matter more than mine, right?

My scoring was grouped with Zokorad for Christ's sake!!!  That's an insult I just won't stand for.

EDIT - Actually, your cards were fine, but your mechanic (supercycling) is NOT original just because you draw a few extra cards over regular cycling.  Plus, it is way too bland and timid for an Un-set.  Rimshot deserved to win for that reason.  It is simple and Very Un-feelng.

Why certainly!
Mirror Mirror and Switcheroo have been done before. Any questions? Preventing exchanges has not, but it interacts with less than 50 cards out of about 13,000.

If you're insulted by the results then you clearly are not ready to be on the forums. You clearly did not follow the criteria, and you expected a good grade because of it. That is a misconception that should be fixed shortly.

The judge might think that about your card(s), and he's allowed to. It's his contest. You're allowed to react any way you want to, they're your cards. Just like we're allowed to report you, it's our happiness. When you are insulting more than one person, just because you feel you deserve a better grade, than you probably deserve to take some time off instead. You're not going to get great grades all the time, and if you expect that, then you are misguided.

Oh insulting another person, I see how this works...

So, Hexproof is unoriginal (Shroud). Double strike is unoriginal (First Strike). Red looting is unoriginal (blue looting) I could go on. Do you have any other problems with logical thoughts, or are you going to continue to troll this and other threads?

Notable Quotables:
58060728 wrote:
    I've removed content from this thread because baiting/trolling is a violation of the Code of Conduct.  You can review the Code of Conduct here www.wizards.com/Company/About.aspx?x=wz_...

Please keep your posts polite, respectful, and on-topic, and refrain from making personal attacks.