Planeswalker points problem

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Starting a few weeks ago I have participated in five events at which my DCI number was noted. At the first of these event my DCI number was created and that same night I activated the account using the provided code. However, none of the events show up in my match history and consequently I am still at 0 Planeswalker Points. I realise these points aren't really useful, but I'd still like to know why they aren't showing up.

Is there anything I have forgotten to do?

Thanks in advance.
It's possible the shop hasn't reported yet. Or there could be an issue with the system. (I've been saying for a while now that when it comes to anything electronic WotC couldn't find its own ass using both hands and a map.) I'd ask the shop if the reported yet, and if there's still a problem, contact customer service.

Scope my YouTube channel!

Here's a shout out for Scholars' Books & Games in Bridgewater, MA, and for Paladin's Place in Darmstadt, Hessen, Germany where I was stationed for two years. Support your FLGS!

Attacking the darkness since 1987, turning creatures sideways since 1994.

Yeah, I'd ask the shop if they've reported the results yet. I've definitely participated in tournaments at obscure stores that didn't show up for months.
Rules Advisor. Used to play a lot of old Extended tournaments, now I just play prereleases and casual kitchen-table games with friends. My regular decks, many of which have been evolving for years: Contested Cliffs Beasts Coastal Piracy Hana Kami Spirit recycling Rout Multiplayer control Seizan, Perverter of Truth Commander
One time our store owner got lazy and didn't send in results for like a month. Finally when a handful of people noted that none of our points were changing he sent them all in and we had a lot more points. He's good about sending in the results now, but some stores aren't so adamant about it.

The best thing to do is ask the owner if/when he sends in the results of his tournaments.
True post count: 9,900 Thanks Wotc for not counting archived posts. If I post without capital letters than means I'm posting from my phone. For some reason it hates typing capital letters. Go_Texans on MTGO. Texans 12-4 Wildcard: W Texans 19 Bengals 13 Divisional: L Texans 28 Patriots 41 Another awesome season!
Well, the reason I thought it was something at Wizard's side is that I've played at two different stores, one of which is also a store that organises GPT's and stuff. I'll definitely ask when I get there again
Sign In to post comments