New map: "Double-Secret Probation."

Chris West, AKA Mapmaker, is creating yet another double-sided map hot on the heels of his last "mass transit" offering. This one, though, is... secret. That means, we can't even see what it looks like, because it's slated to be a surprise map @ Gencon. Be that as it may, when I first saw the email from Kickstarter and opened it, it was over half-funded. Now, less than 24 hours later, it has less than $400 to go. People like his stuff. I'm guessing the second map is gonna be a Go (in fact, right after posting this I'm going to go and up my commitment). Check out the link; fun stuff:

www.kickstarter.com/projects/mapmaker/po...
"It is better to keep your mouth closed and be thought a fool, than to open it and remove all doubt." Scale video that I made with darthvaughn: " SW Minis Scale video Starship Modeler website. Jeff Russel's incredible STARSHIP DIMENSIONS website, with our favourite vehicles, vessels & critters from multiple sources, shown to scale. SQUADRON MODEL's Sci-Fi model kits section. How to make a model conversion to an Old Republic frigate.