DM lookng to run a Skype Group through a full campaign Arc.

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
I am looking for a group of players interested in attempting to complete a full 3-Tier Campaign Arc with me your friendly DM.

Tools you need to play. (All of these are Free programs).
Glittercomm (glittercomm.com/download.php)
Skype (www.skype.com/intl/en-us/home)
Hamachi Unmanaged Version (secure.logmein.com/products/hamachi/down...)

Game Details.
Running 4th Edition Starting Level 1-2 Depending on number of players.
Allowed Books for Character Creation: PHB 1 and PHB 2, Martial Power 1, Primal Power, Divine Power, and Arcane Power. (NO EXCEPTIONS).

After Character creation, players may expand out to other books if they so choose, but have to clear what they are looking to pick up through me.

Each player will be expected to fill out the following details about their character. 
-5 Traits
-Short Term & Long Term Goal.
-Secret your keep and Secret kept from you.
-2 Contacts
-(optional) Rival
-3 Memorys or defining events in the characters past.

Custom Rules
1) I role Initiative (The combat tracking program I use rolls everyones initiative with the press of a button).
2) Magic Items do not have (+)'s There are no +3 Holy Avengers and +5 Holy Avengers there are only Holy Avengers.
3)Each Tier characters do an extra 1d10 damage on a critical strike. (Example: an Epic Tier Character does +3d10 damage on a critical strike).
4) Characters Recieve an additional +1 Bonus to their attacks and all defences at Levels 3/7/121/18/25.

Combat Description Guidelines.
Declare Actions>Roll Mechanics>Narrate Results.
*Bonus Exp. is given out to the group whenever a player RP's particulary well or Narrates their characters actions in a fun and creative way.

Example 1: Cleave: I swing my sword and it cuts through the enemy standing in front of me and slices into the foe beside him. (This is fairly Generic, and is the bare minimum expected).

Example 2: Cleave: As I swing drive my sword into the enemy infront of me it catches on the bone of his ribs, reacting quickly I release the pommel with one hand and strike the goblin attempting to slip in while my guard is down, sending him realing back and buying me enough time to free my sword. (Though mechanically both examples are the same, the narrative description of the 2nd example would earn bonus Exp. or combat advantages, such as, the goblin being dazed for a round).

Expected Behavior.
-Be engaged (Dont be playing mini-games in the background so that when it comes to your turn your where not paying attention and need everything repeated).
-Dont play a character thats going to actively cause PLAYER vs. PLAYER conflict (Dont be a @sshat).
-Be on time.
-Be polite.
-Dont have your character act in a matter contrary to his nature just so you have an excuse to derail the story.
-Have fun.

Dates/Times: I am lucky enough to make my own hours, so I can work around other players schedules, that being said I would like to aim for playing at least Once a week.

Either hit me up on Skype (EzraTwitch), by email (ezra.stewart@gmail.com), or by reply in this thread if you are interested.
Time I live in Pacfic Time Zone.  

Programs players will need. 
-Glittercomm glittercomm.com/download.php
-Skype www.skype.com/intl/en-us/get-skype
-Hamachi secure.logmein.com/products/hamachi/down...(Download the Unmanaged Version) 
These are all free. 

Contact me via e-mail or by reply on this thread if you are interested. 

I am most likely interested, but what version of DnD are you going to run? 3, 3.5, 4, or a different version?  I have atleast some exp with all the systems but there are one or 2 i like better.

Send me a message on skype or email me. 
email: danjohnson7915@yahoo.com
Hey buddy added you, and added game details.
Could be interested, iwas a group formed and what time do you play typically?
I would be interested, I have almost no experience in D&D but I have the core 4e set;  so as long as you don't mind helping me learn, and the times are good for me I would like to play
I am looking for a group of players interested in attempting to complete a full 3-Tier Campaign Arc with me your friendly DM.

Tools you need to play. (All of these are Free programs).
Glittercomm (glittercomm.com/download.php)
Skype (www.skype.com/intl/en-us/home)
Hamachi Unmanaged Version (secure.logmein.com/products/hamachi/down...)

Game Details.
Running 4th Edition Starting Level 1-2 Depending on number of players.
Allowed Books for Character Creation: PHB 1 and PHB 2, Martial Power 1, Primal Power, Divine Power, and Arcane Power. (NO EXCEPTIONS).

After Character creation, players may expand out to other books if they so choose, but have to clear what they are looking to pick up through me.

Each player will be expected to fill out the following details about their character. 
-5 Traits
-Short Term & Long Term Goal.
-Secret your keep and Secret kept from you.
-2 Contacts
-(optional) Rival
-3 Memorys or defining events in the characters past.

Custom Rules
1) I role Initiative (The combat tracking program I use rolls everyones initiative with the press of a button).
2) Magic Items do not have (+)'s There are no +3 Holy Avengers and +5 Holy Avengers there are only Holy Avengers.
3)Each Tier characters do an extra 1d10 damage on a critical strike. (Example: an Epic Tier Character does +3d10 damage on a critical strike).
4) Characters Recieve an additional +1 Bonus to their attacks and all defences at Levels 3/7/121/18/25.

Combat Description Guidelines.
Declare Actions>Roll Mechanics>Narrate Results.
*Bonus Exp. is given out to the group whenever a player RP's particulary well or Narrates their characters actions in a fun and creative way.

Example 1: Cleave: I swing my sword and it cuts through the enemy standing in front of me and slices into the foe beside him. (This is fairly Generic, and is the bare minimum expected).

Example 2: Cleave: As I swing drive my sword into the enemy infront of me it catches on the bone of his ribs, reacting quickly I release the pommel with one hand and strike the goblin attempting to slip in while my guard is down, sending him realing back and buying me enough time to free my sword. (Though mechanically both examples are the same, the narrative description of the 2nd example would earn bonus Exp. or combat advantages, such as, the goblin being dazed for a round).

Expected Behavior.
-Be engaged (Dont be playing mini-games in the background so that when it comes to your turn your where not paying attention and need everything repeated).
-Dont play a character thats going to actively cause PLAYER vs. PLAYER conflict (Dont be a @sshat).
-Be on time.
-Be polite.
-Dont have your character act in a matter contrary to his nature just so you have an excuse to derail the story.
-Have fun.

Dates/Times: I am lucky enough to make my own hours, so I can work around other players schedules, that being said I would like to aim for playing at least Once a week.

Either hit me up on Skype (EzraTwitch), by email (ezra.stewart@gmail.com), or by reply in this thread if you are interested.

I am very intersted, the DnD group where i am currently at is stagnat and no one has time to play, add my skype zachary.bauer1   I'd love to join a 4th ed again