7/24/2012 SF: "Gloria in Excelsis"

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
This thread is for discussion of this week's Serious Fun, which goes live Tuesday morning on magicthegathering.com.
Wow, primal huntbeast and spinebiter is almost exactly the same art.
How do you write an entire article about exalted in multiplayer without mentioning Hydra Omnivore?!
blah blah metal lyrics
When I saw the planateers I thought the article was going to be about Ring of Evos Isle and friends.
I do agree with Nyktos, Hydra Omnivore is the way to go with multiplayer exalted.
The EDH deck propesed in this article is illegal.  It has 100 cards in the main deck, not the required 99.
I feel like any Karona deck should run some vows in it.
I feel any EDH deck trying to be about exalted should have Sublime Archangel in it. It's not just for tokens. In EDH, sometimes you don't draw most of the cards you built around. If you only draw one exalted creature and a bunch of your combat damage triggers or infect creatures, you'll look a bit silly. Unless that one exalted creature is Sublime Archangel in which case you'll go terrifyingly stompy.

Fun article on how exalted works in multiplayer though. Thanks, Adam. 
How do you write an entire article about exalted in multiplayer without mentioning Hydra Omnivore?!

How do you write an entire article about exalted without mentioning Dueling Grounds? Yeah, I'm playing exalted. Now so are you.
139359831 wrote:
Clever deduction Watson! Maybe you can explain why Supergirl is trying to kill me.
---- Autocard is your friend. Lightning Bolt = Lightning Bolt