Council of Spiders Season

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
Council of Spiders is available for sanctioning. There are only 9 dates available to sanction 8/22-10/17. Has any other season of Encounters been that short?

@feetz_grande on Twitter

Nope. They've all been 12-20 weeks long. I used the excellent archive at DungeonsMaster.com as my wayback machine for the info.
Interesting. I wonder if it will be split into two chapters or three chapters of three sessions. And will it be enough to get beyond second level?
RS: 60/60 CS: 60/60 RotS: 60/60 U:60/60 CotF: 60/60 BH: 60/60 A&E: 51/60 TFU: 53/60 LotF: 37/60 KotOR: 37/60 CW: 26/40 IE: 31/40 JA: 17/40 G@W: 7/40 DT: 7/40 Good trades with: Lily_Wan, creme_brule, suki_jedi_apprentice, Ephant_Mon
TheGimper told me a rumor last night that the new season might have an option for playing level 4+.
TheGimper told me a rumor last night that the new season might have an option for playing level 4+.

That would be very well received here!

From what I heard, you might have to request the info on how to level it up (not sure exactly how you request it, who has to make the request -- individual DM or the coordinator, or exactly who you ask). I'm planning to run it that way even if they don't supply the info.

- Rico
Sign In to post comments