Jareth, the Goblin King

10 posts / 0 new
Last post
Jareth, the Goblin King  
Legendary Creature - Goblin King
: Exile target creature. During the next end phase return it to play tapped under your control. It does not untap during your next untap phase.
: Put a 1/1 red Goblin creature token onto the battlefield for each card currently exiled.
"Hey I just met you - and this is crazy - but here's my labyrinth. I stole your baby."
 3/3
This town ain't big enough for the both of us...

Also, that blink-steal ability seems really unfair.

What's the P/T? I'd like to think that Sir David Bowie excels at combat.
3/3 seems good for a 4 cost goblin.

Jump, magic jump
Instant
Target creature gains +1/+0 and flying until end of turn.
Dance, magic dance.

Ludo
Legendary Creature - Minotaur
Hexproof
: Put a 1/1 green Rock Elemental creature token onto the battlefield.
, Sacrifice a Rock Elemental: Deal 2 damage to target creature or player.
"Rocks friends."
5/4
That flavor makes me sad at the world.
Jareth wasn't actually a goblin, he just ruled them.

also you have plenty of quotes to draw from that are actually from the movie for flavor text. why make a bad pop culture reference instead?

120.6. Some effects replace card draws.

why are you here when NGA exists and is just better

Hoggle, Grumpy Exterminator
Legendary Creature - Dwarf
Infect
: Destroy target faerie creature. It can't be regenerated.
2/2

(He has infect because of the poisoned peach...)
"Oh, no," Chainer said dramatically. "Angels and justicars! The Order has come for me! Whatever shall I do?" He focused on the Mirari back in his chamber, concentrated, and every door in the huge arena slammed shut and melted into the wall around it. His eyes were long gone, and his voice boomed out louder than the announcer's. "Come one, come all. The Mirari awaits. Who is strong enough to take it from me?" - excerpt from Chainer's Torment, by Scott McGough
Jareth wasn't actually a goblin, he just ruled them.

also you have plenty of quotes to draw from that are actually from the movie for flavor text. why make a bad pop culture reference instead?

Because I saw a meme poster that used that quote and found it funny. And fairly appropriate to his abilities to boot. If you would a movie quote how about "In 9 hours and 23 minutes you'll be mine."

Sarah
Legendary Creature - Human Teenager
Indestructable
If Sarah would be put into the graveyard from anywhere, shuffle Sarah into your library.
"It's not fair!"
1/2
I can't wait to see some "teenager" tribal...
"Oh, no," Chainer said dramatically. "Angels and justicars! The Order has come for me! Whatever shall I do?" He focused on the Mirari back in his chamber, concentrated, and every door in the huge arena slammed shut and melted into the wall around it. His eyes were long gone, and his voice boomed out louder than the announcer's. "Come one, come all. The Mirari awaits. Who is strong enough to take it from me?" - excerpt from Chainer's Torment, by Scott McGough
Host of wild parties
creature - human teenager
tap an untapped teenager you control: target teenager gets +1/+0 until end of turn.
2/2

loner punk
creature - elf teenager
Loner punk is black.
when you control a non-black, non-land permanent, sacrifice ~
"It's not just a phase mom! you wouldn't understand!"
2/1 

You are Red/Blue!
You are Red/Blue!
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.
You are both rational and emotional. You value creation and discovery, and feel strongly about what I create. At best, you're innovative and intuitive. At worst, you're scattered and unpredictable.

D&D Home Page - What Class Are You? - Build A Character - D&D Compendium

Pain is a sensation. Sensations are to be enjoyed. I am in ecstasy.
Host of wild parties
creature - human teenager
tap an untapped teenager you control: target teenager gets +1/+0 until end of turn.
2/2

loner punk
creature - elf teenager
Loner punk is black.
when you control a non-black, non-land permanent, sacrifice ~
"It's not just a phase mom! you wouldn't understand!"
2/1 

Loner Punk made me laugh out loud for real. Coworker looked @ me funny...
Sign In to post comments