Can't access Dragon/Dungeon articles. Please help

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
As you can see by the symbol, I am a member of DDI.   I have been for a few months now, and have enjoyed some VT games, the compendium, the character builder, etc.

However, today I was trying to read an article from the current issue of Dungeon, and all the ones with the DDI symbol next to them are greyed out and I can't click them.   Any idea why?

They aren't 'released' yet. If its actually an article with content, and not some crossword or links page bullshit, it'll be released at the end of the week at the end of the month. **** you, Wizards.

Cry Havoc!  And let slip the hogs of war!

They aren't 'released' yet. If its actually an article with content, and not some crossword or links page bullshit, it'll be released at the end of the week at the end of the month.

OK.   What is the point of that?

Cause piracy. Or something. My money is on WotC being ****ing tards though.

Cry Havoc!  And let slip the hogs of war!

Yeah, this doesnt make any sense to me either.  Why post it if we are unable to use it ? Last month they had a way to download the whole thing as one PDF file which was nice to get, but if this is to counteract piracy, what stops anyone from taing that whole pdf and publshing it somewhere for people to download?
Sign In to post comments