Saprolings.

10 posts / 0 new
Last post
Cards that make a saproling for every 3 counters on them + Contagion Engine + Overrun

Is there a more effective combo to make lots of saprolings and actually have them be useful?

Scope my YouTube channel!

Here's a shout out for Scholars' Books & Games in Bridgewater, MA, and for Paladin's Place in Darmstadt, Hessen, Germany where I was stationed for two years. Support your FLGS!

Attacking the darkness since 1987, turning creatures sideways since 1994.

Combined with ^, Doubling season or Parallel Lives at the very least, could be useful.

And once you got an nice lot of saprolings, Saproling Symbiosis

Those cards aren't really cheap, if you have a small budget, but they can work.    
My decks, mostly casuals, but some I use online with some small changes: http://www.mtgvault.com/Profile.aspx?UserID=91484
Once you've a few green creatures out to pay the convoke cost, Sprout Swarm and Intruder Alarm results in infinite saproling tokens.  Is that enough?

Cheers!
A shout out to Gaming Grounds in Kent, Ohio and Gamers N Geeks in Mobile, Alabama. www.zombiehunters.org for all your preparation needs. http://shtfschool.com/ - why prepping is useful, from one who has been there.
In my Ghave, Guru of Spores EDH deck, I use Utopia Mycon, Doubling Season, Parallel Lives, and Heartstone for infinite mana, saprolings, and +1/+1 counters.
139359831 wrote:
Clever deduction Watson! Maybe you can explain why Supergirl is trying to kill me.
---- Autocard is your friend. Lightning Bolt = Lightning Bolt
Wow some great cards out there, too bad I don't have any of them!  Yell 

Contagion engine it is haha.
Recently I've liked Nantuko Husk with Fungal Sprouting because you can eat all the saprolings you had on board with Husk and then drop Sprouting which more than doubles the ammount of saps you previously had.
Wow some great cards out there, too bad I don't have any of them!   

Contagion engine it is haha.

Might I add Doubling Season and Parallel Lives, just to save yourself the chore of going through it over and over again?
139359831 wrote:
Clever deduction Watson! Maybe you can explain why Supergirl is trying to kill me.
---- Autocard is your friend. Lightning Bolt = Lightning Bolt
Glare of Subdual

I prefer Opposition, which also puts me in color for Paradox Haze. Besides, with Opposition I can tap down my opponent's lands... What can I say, I'm a big fan of land destruction/denial.

Scope my YouTube channel!

Here's a shout out for Scholars' Books & Games in Bridgewater, MA, and for Paladin's Place in Darmstadt, Hessen, Germany where I was stationed for two years. Support your FLGS!

Attacking the darkness since 1987, turning creatures sideways since 1994.