Conceeding after my opponents conceed.

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Hi!

On the Xbox 360 in Ranked Games, there is no way to turn of AI-Take Over.

When I use Talrand or the Green Landestruction pile, my opponent often Conceedes leaving me alone with the boring Ai. Since I don´t want to waste time to dealing 20 points of damage with acidic slime or the Archeomancer, I conceede right after my opponent quits.

But I am curoius. Does it impact my rank negatively? Or do I get the win even though I press "Conceede"? I mean my opponent did give up before I did.

Thanks for the help
played a game recently where my opponent quit early (as he saw me shoot a lot of goblins out) and the ai actually ended up beating me (LOL).  when i checked my rank after i had still gone up to 185, despite being 200 something beforehand and losing to the AI.

i'm pretty sure it's okay to leave after your opponent quits in 1 v1.  as for 2hg, I'd assume both of them have to quit or you may get penalized.
played a game recently where my opponent quit early (as he saw me shoot a lot of goblins out) and the ai actually ended up beating me (LOL).  when i checked my rank after i had still gone up to 185, despite being 200 something beforehand and losing to the AI.

i'm pretty sure it's okay to leave after your opponent quits in 1 v1.  as for 2hg, I'd assume both of them have to quit or you may get penalized.

Cool ^_^
Sign In to post comments