Need deck idea please!

7 posts / 0 new
Last post

I find theme decks like soldiers, slivers, elves are easiest to build and most effective.  But I love having unique decks.  By far my favourite deck I have is my changeling + (cards that power up a certain type of creature ie. changelings) deck.  Just because I'm the only one in my group that runs one. 

Anyone have any suggestions for a new theme for me?  Thanks in advance!  Laughing

I think I posted in your other thread too, but you should probably try a sliver deck. Pretty much the same idea, but more effective IMO.

Alternatively, if you want to try something completely different, try building a creatureless deck. They can be very effective. Burn is probably the easiest type to build, though by no means is it the only one. 
What's your budget?
What kind of games do you usually play (1vs1, multiplayer/free-for-all?)?
What are your format restrictions, if any?
What kind of deck do you want? Another Tribal/creature-heavy? Combo? Control?

I really like creature heavy controlish builds based on either Trusted Advisor or Stampeding Wildebeests/Stampeding Serow to replay stuff like Coiling Oracle, Mystic Snake and other green or blue creatures with good enters-the-battlefield abilities. (here I especially like Uktabi Orangutan with Liquimetal Coating) add in some countermagic, draw/card filter and maybe some Equilibrium and you should be set.

L1 Judge

What's your budget?
What kind of games do you usually play (1vs1, multiplayer/free-for-all?)?
What are your format restrictions, if any?
What kind of deck do you want? Another Tribal/creature-heavy? Combo? Control?

1. Usually 2 vs 2 where teammates share abilities and creatures but not mana. (ie. draw a card = you and teammate draw a card)
2. No restrictions
3. What type?  I like weird/unique decks.  I want people to go "what the hell is that?".

139359831 wrote:
Clever deduction Watson! Maybe you can explain why Supergirl is trying to kill me.
---- Autocard is your friend. Lightning Bolt = Lightning Bolt