Nærmagia Card List

16 posts / 0 new
Last post
blue

Epiphany
Enchantment [R]
Whenever you draw a card, if you have 40 or more cards in your hand, you win the game.
It was in that moment that I knew everything.

Quizmancer
Creature - Vedalken Wizard [u]
T: Choose a number then reveal the top card of your library. If that card has converted mana cost equal to the chosen number, put it into your hand. Then put a card from your hand on top of your library.
1/1

Understanding
Enchantment [M]
You may cast spells as though they had flash.
You may cast cards you could look at from anywhere.
As you search a zone, you may cast spells from that zone.
black

Brimming Confidence
Enchantment [R]
As long as you have 21 or more life, prevent all damage that would be dealt to you.
At the beginning of your upkeep, sacrifice a permanent.
To be full is to be as a god, if only for a moment

Dark Ascension
Enchantment [R]
At the beginning of your upkeep, if you have -10 or less life, you win the game.
When darkness rises, it’s better to be dead.

Death
Creature - Incarnation [M]
Intimidate
Whenever Death blocks or becomes blocked, target opponent reveals the top card of his or her library. That player’s life total becomes X, where X is the converted mana cost of the revealed card.
6/6

Death's Game
Sorcery [M]
Players play a sub game of Magic using their graveyards as their libraries. Each player’s life total who doesn’t win the sub game becomes 1.

Mists of Moirai
Enchantment [R]
When Mists of Moirai enters the battlefield, turn each other nonland permanent face down.
Permanents have morph — Sacrifice a non-enchantment permanent
“lost in the mists” — Naermagian saying meaning “in despair
red

Iterations of Lightning
Instant
Iterations of Lightning deals 1 damage to target creature or player.
Whenever a noncreature source you control deals damage while Iterations of Lightning is in your graveyard, you may pay 1R. If you do, Iterations of Lightning deals 1 damage to target creature or player.

Quadratic thunder
Enchantment [R]
At the beginning of your upkeep, reveal the top 4, 9, or 16 cards of your library. If you reveal exactly 4 lands this way, Quadratic Thunder deals 3 damage to target creature or player. Then shuffle your library.

Recursive Chant
Enchantment [R]
At the beginning of your upkeep, if you have more cards in hand than each opponent, you may discard your hand. If you do, you may draw cards equal to the number of cards in the hand of the player with the most cards in hand.

Zero Out
Instant [C]
Shuffle target land into it’s owner’s library.
green

Mystery Harvest
Instant [C]
Reveal the top card of your library. You gain life equal to that card’s converted mana cost. Then if you gained 3 or less life this way, draw a card.
Draw a card.

Riddle
Sorcery [C]
Turn target permanent face down.
colorless

Aenigmate
Creature - Homunculus [C]
Morph 1
Aenigmate gets +1/+1 for each other colorless creature you control
0/1

Mutariam
Creature - Homunculus [u]
Morph 0
Whenever another permanent is turned face up, put a +1/+1 counter on that permanent and a +1/+1 counter on Mutariam.
1/1

Dihganbra’s Bansuri
Artifact [R]
At the end of each player’s turn, that player shuffles each land they control into its owner’s library, then reveals the top cards of his or her library until the same number of land cards are revealed, then puts each land revealed this way onto the battlefield.

Hourglass of Zinerva 
Artifact [R]
At the end of each player’s turn, that player exiles all cards from his or her library, then shuffles their graveyard into their library, then puts all cards exiled this way into their graveyard.

Inscha-Oty’s Bauble 
Artifact [R]
At the end of each player’s turn, that player shuffles all other permanents he or she controls into their owner’s library, then reveals that many cards from the top of his or her library. That player puts all artifact, creature, and land cards revealed this way onto the battlefield, then does the same for enchantment cards, then puts all cards revealed this way that weren’t put onto the battlefield into his or her hand.

Jigsaw Lotus
Artifact [u]
Sacrifice four untapped cards named Jigsaw Lotus: Add 3 mana of any one color to your mana pool.

Laughing Totem
Artifact
Morph 0
Whenever another permanent is turned face up, Laughing Totem becomes a 5/5 colorless giant homunculus creature in addition to its other types until end of turn.

Qadzusir’s Puzzle Box
Artifact [R]
At the end of each player’s turn, that player puts the cards in his or her hand on the bottom of his or her library in any order, then draws that many cards.

Riddlemancer's Diary
Artifact - Bluprint [R]
At the beginning of your upkeep, reveal a card at random from your hand. You get X research counters, where X is that card’s converted mana cost.
[-X] Draw a card. X is the number of cards in your hand.
[-5] Shuffle your hand into your library then draw that many cards.

Scales of Azifha
Artifact [R]
At the end of each player’s turn, that player returns each card exiled by Scales of Azifha to the battlefield, then exiles half of his or her permanents, rounded down.

Thingamajig
Artifact
Whenever Thingamajig is put into a graveyard from anywhere, you may draw a card and gain a research counter. If you do, look at the top card of your library.

Hilltop Laboratory
Land
T: Add 1 to your mana pool.
At the beginning of your upkeep, if you have 100 or more research counters, you win the game.
“The sounds that come from it each night... I fear to even imagine what is being created”

Crop Maze
Land
T: Reveal the top card of your library. Add one mana of any of that card’s colors to your mana pool. You may put that card on the bottom of your library.
Can I help?

Naermagia's Epitome |
Legendary Enchantment
During your upkeep, you may pay  and name a card. If you do, reveal the top card of your library, if it's the named card you win the game.
Riddles are forever in Naermagia, and knowing the answers is the way to rule it.
My Philosophies
1: Magic is awesome. 2: Haters gunna hate. And when they do, use your shotgun. 3: One Direction is quite possibly the most amazing thing ever. 4: I like boys. Got a problem? Then you're an idiot. 5: I'm better than you. 6: I am a vampire. 7: PONIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES! [i](No, I'm not a brony. I like Actual ponies. The ones that are young horses?
First thing you should know, I'm a permanent newb. Jace has amazing hair! I am Black/Green
I am Black/Green
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.
My People Tallies
MagicPablo666: 1 ChaosLight: 1
I just had an idea for morph that you could use... Slightly based on the ability to play creatures face down in yugioh...

The reason people like morph is for the mystery. Hidden information adds a lot to the game. Is my opponent going to flip that creature if I attack? Does it have an ability that will activate when flipped? What's the point of a vanilla 1/1 morph creature that cost 8? Have I given too many examples?

What if you added more to the mystery though. Give invisible death triggers to the morphed side, like:

IDK :B::B: (not a seious suggestion, just an example)
Creature - thingamojig
Morph :B::B:
When ~ enters the battlefield or dies while facedown, each opponent discards a card.
5/5

Another idea you can use is to have Morph without a cost and give it a triggered ability, like:
Morph (you may cast this face down as a 2/2 for :3M)
Whenever ~ become blocked while face down, you may turn it face up.

Just some random design space I noticed. 
This set seriously needs more simple commons and uncommons.

Embrace imagination.

Lord of YMtC | Ten Rounds Contest Winner

Solphos – A fan set with a 'combo matters' theme

Fool's Gold – The second set of the Solphos block

Flip a Coin
Instant (C)
Flip a Coin

"Flip a Coin?"

You're welcome.

139359831 wrote:
That is a lovely painting of Richard Garfield. It really brings out his feminine side.

Dihganbra’s Bansuri
Artifact [R]
At the end of each player’s turn, that player shuffles each land they control into its owner’s library, then reveals the top cards of his or her library until the same number of land cards are revealed, then puts each land revealed this way onto the battlefield.

Hourglass of Zinerva 
Artifact [R]
At the end of each player’s turn, that player exiles all cards from his or her library, then shuffles their graveyard into their library, then puts all cards exiled this way into their graveyard.

Inscha-Oty’s Bauble 
Artifact [R]
At the end of each player’s turn, that player shuffles all other permanents he or she controls into their owner’s library, then reveals that many cards from the top of his or her library. That player puts all artifact, creature, and land cards revealed this way onto the battlefield, then does the same for enchantment cards, then puts all cards revealed this way that weren’t put onto the battlefield into his or her hand.

These 3 cards are very bad. Don't get me wrong I like the idea, but forcing shuffles at the end of each turn is excessive and will make the game unfun.

IMAGE(http://i1.minus.com/jbcBXM4z66fMtK.jpg)

192884403 wrote:
surely one can't say complex conditional passive language is bad grammar ?
How the **** do you guys shuffle? Stop complaining, it only takes 20 seconds.
20 seconds at the end of EVERY turn, plus the odd shuffling from fetchlands and whatever will add up, and before you know it you've spent more than half the time playing shuffling and watching the other player shuffle.

Why do you think they said they'll never print a card like Sensei's Divining Top again? It's just bad design. If I remember correctly the main reason they banned it from modern before the set was even unveiled was actually the time issue.

IMAGE(http://i1.minus.com/jbcBXM4z66fMtK.jpg)

192884403 wrote:
surely one can't say complex conditional passive language is bad grammar ?
The thing is, top is cheap and good in every deck. These are expensive and casual. Teferi's puzzle box didn't see much competitive play did it? What about warp world? Maybe the land one in valakut or landfall, but even then the game would be over fast, and I increased the cost a while ago.

20 seconds x 15 turns each player (it was a long game) is still only 5 minutes.
The thing is, top is cheap and good in every deck. These are expensive and casual. Teferi's puzzle box didn't see much competitive play did it? What about warp world? Maybe the land one in valakut or landfall, but even then the game would be over fast, and I increased the cost a while ago. 20 seconds x 15 turns each player (it was a long game) is still only 5 minutes.

That assumes that only one of the artifacts will be in the battlefield at once.
If youre playing more than one, than youre playing a troll deck or just playing badly :I