Cube Drafting

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
Can one draft cube for free.  Or do you need to pay event tickets for every time you draft.
You have to pay for it. It's 7 tics to play. They might one day make it so you could make your own cube but not for now.
Damn that sucks i was hoping there was some sort of practice drafting i havent bought MTGO yet and that would have been a huge plus.  What are the prizes like for a 7 tic event?
I forgot to tell you. Cubing on Mtgo is not a regular thing. It happens only for a week before each new set releases. The last one ended today. More info here: www.wizards.com/Magic/Magazine/Article.a... . The prizes were Onslaught packs and this week you can play Onslaught drafts.
What are the prizes like for a 7 tic event?

The first place prize for this particular event is worth less than 5 tix. Draft it for fun, not for prizes.

They change the prizes each time, this time they just happen to have chosen one of very low value.
What are the prizes like for a 7 tic event?

The first place prize for this particular event is worth less than 5 tix. Draft it for fun, not for prizes.

They change the prizes each time, this time they just happen to have chosen one of very low value.

I give this reponse the "Double Thread Answer" Award as it effectively answered this thread and 
this thread: 

community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/758...      

Ok, so I'm waiting for my Award now. Its a promo card, right?
Ok, so I'm waiting for my Award now. Its a promo card, right?

Yes, but a disappointing one....

Wait, this just in......

community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/758...

another post has been spotted complaining about the cube prizes and a proposed "fix" for it. 

(Edited: Baiting)

Triple Thread Answer Prize:  Alt-Art disappointing promo card
I've removed content from this thread because Baiting is a violation of the Code of Conduct.  You can review the Code of Conduct here: www.wizards.com/Company/About.aspx?x=wz_...

Please keep your posts polite, respectful, on-topic, and refrain from making personal attacks or 'calling out' other player.

You're welcome to express your opinion but please do so in a respectful way!

If you wish to report a post for Code of Conduct violation, click on the "Report Post" button above the post and this will submit your report to the moderators on duty.

Thanks!
Sign In to post comments