Blue/ Black Artifact edh

26 posts / 0 new
Last post
Hey there people, 
I have a simple question and would love some suggestions/help.
I want to make a Blue/Black Artifact edh deck cause I'm an artifact **** haha. If anyone can think of cards that would be good/helpful in it the help would be appreciated. Now please don't just the deck is garbage. It's just something I wanna do. So then who has ideas? Laughing
Thanks for your time!
If you want to do artifacts and use those colors, why not branch into White as well so you can use Sharuum or Sen Triplets as generals? Your usual artifact awesomes fit well. Mox Opal Darksteel Forge etc.
I actually wanted to throw white in it. My buddy uses Sen Triplets, don't think I heard of sharuum though. Thanks 

Sharuum the Hegemon.  She's good times, completely bustable, but entirely capable of fun casual builds.
I am Blue/Green
I am Blue/Green
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.
I am both rational and instinctive. I value self-knowledge and understanding of the world; my ultimate goal is self-improvement and improvement of the world around me. At best, I am focused and methodical; at worst, I am obsessive and amoral.
No problem. Sharuum the Hegemon is an awesome general and is actually played competitively. There are lists for him in the decklist compendium and a bunch on tcgplayer.
Well thanks I think I know who my new general is. Thanks. If you guys can think of anything else helpful it would be greatly appreciated
Well thanks I think I know who my new general is. Thanks. If you guys can think of anything else helpful it would be greatly appreciated

Darksteel Forge
Thopter Assembly + Time Sieve
Scourglass
Tezzeret the Seeker
Darksteel Citadel, Seat of the Synod, Vault of Whispers, Ancient Den
Shimmer Myr
Mycosynth Lattice + Sen Triplets
Master Transmuter + Sphinx Summoner

Just a few of my favorites.  There's tons more good stuff for Sharuum.  Just poke around on The Gatherer.

I am Blue/Green
I am Blue/Green
I am both rational and instinctive. I value self-knowledge and understanding of the world; my ultimate goal is self-improvement and improvement of the world around me. At best, I am focused and methodical; at worst, I am obsessive and amoral.
I have thopter assembly and shimmer myr. Now to get more. Thanks :D
Tezzeret, Agent of Bolas is good as well. Magister Sphinx if your meta is cool with it. Voyager Staff + Salvaging Station
Dispeller's Capsule and Executioner's Capsule
Filligree Angel

Just a few more fun toys. The Urza colorless lands aren't terrible choices either.
I would love to bounce Sharuum the hegemon with Venser, the sojourner. :D
Almost forgot.  You'll probably want a Leonin Abunas, and some Lightning Greaves to equip him with.  Also Memnarch.
I am Blue/Green
I am Blue/Green
I'd like to build a [C=Sharuum the Hegemon]Sharuum[/C] deck as well. 
I'd suggest [C]Deadeye Navigator[/C] + [C]Great Whale[/C] or [C]Palinchron[/C] for infinite mana. Then you [C=Memnarch]steal everything on the battlefield[/C] or just [C=Exsanguinate]kill everyone off at the same time[/C]
I'd like to build a [C=Sharuum the Hegemon]Sharuum[/C] deck as well. 
I'd suggest [C]Deadeye Navigator[/C] + [C]Great Whale[/C] or [C]Palinchron[/C] for infinite mana. Then you [C=Memnarch]steal everything on the battlefield[/C] or just [C=Exsanguinate]kill everyone off at the same time[/C]

Peregrine Drake is more efficient that Great whale. Palinchron is good because it bounces itself, so you don't need the navigator, just lands that produce multiple manas.

3DH4LIF3

I know I need to get a snapcaster mage haha
While Snappy certainly doesn't hurt, he really isn't a necessity. Most Sharuum decks don't even run him. If you have one or can get one easily then go for it, but if not I wouldn't sweat it.
Yeah I see your point. Just thinking. 
I herd you like Wurmcoil Engines. soooooo beast.......i think that's my only real input cus i absolutely love that card with a passion
Who doesn't like Wurmcoil Engine?
If you generate enough mana and are feeling cheeky you can play Prototype Portal and crank out tons of Wurmcoils
Fear my army of wurmcoil engines haha

I've actually had to stare that down while playing Mono-black. It didn't end well lol.
I've actually had to stare that down while playing Mono-black. It didn't end well lol.

pray for the Karn or Spine of Ish Sah... then a black sun zenith to put them all to 1/1 status...

yeah, that isn't good for monoblack unless you pull some combo win out.  

3DH4LIF3

Update: I have had sharuum now for a while, and love it.
[C]Sharuum The Hegemon[/C] + [C]Sculpting Steel[/C] + [C]Bitter Ordeal[/C] = Everyone throw your decks out
or [C]Leyline of the void[/C] + [C]Helm of Obedience[/C]
Yeah, there are a lot of infinite combo possibilities for Sharuum.
This happened for me last night with a bunch of players:
First turn: Entomb my Darksteel Forge
Fourth turn: Archaeomancer my Entomb back
Fifth turn: Entomb my Conjurer's Closet
Sixth turn: Play Sharuum, gets my Closet on the field, end my turn, flicker Sharuum, get my Forge.

Working' out great. =)