need help crosswinds rite of replication

13 posts / 0 new
Last post
Can someone tell me how to use the  rite of replication over and over again in a single turn?  I seen this done but cant remember how i tried using the mirror but it only lets me do it once?
You can't, unless you can somehow give yourself unlimited mana.
No you can do it  It was with the cross winds  Deck and  my partner Non friend  used it againts the blue deck and he would do somerthing  and he ended up with 50 5/5 flyers  to win the game from us in 1 turn. he never even untap mana or anything like that 
You can't, unless you can somehow give yourself unlimited mana.

Yes you can, against a Talrand player.

Use any method to put a Chancellor of the Spires on the board, be it playing it from your hand, Rise from the Grave, Body Double, Clone, or Rite of Replication. Then use that EtB (Enter the Battlefield) effect to fetch a Rite of Replication from a Talrand player's grave. Cast it on your Chancellor of the Spires, rinse and repeat.
Close your eyes. Fly away. In the land where dreams, all are true. IMAGE(http://i1202.photobucket.com/albums/bb374/distilledpoizn/StupidJefferson.jpg)
There are some tricks but they require a particular situation. If your opponent has Rite of Replication in their graveyard and you cast Chancellor of the Spires, you can endlessly target the Rite, cast it to copy your Chancellor, use the copy to copy the Rite again, and so on.

I don't know how you could cast your own Rite over and over, it would require being able to cast it without paying its mana cost repeatedly like above. 
I am a Rules advisor. Feel free to send me any questions as a private message! Check if you have found a bug in Duels 2013 Report a bug Report a technical issue I have written several guides to help new DoTP players here, move to the first post to start reading. They are also in Wordpress format here. The principles involved should still be useful for Duels 2013!
Useful links:
Find other DoTP players - a database of friendly players, find a match or post your name here to be added to the list! I'll add a D13 section if anyone would like. Ask a rules question - ask anything about DoTP, Magic in general, or to check out if you've found a bug by asking if the rules are being followed. Community thread for general chatter in the DoTP part of the forum! Guide to Yugioh on Xbox live: A beginner's guide focusing on the similarities and differences to Magic.
Ok maybe i was wrong about him playing as crosswinds  so when  bring out  the Chancellor of Spires dont you have to pay mana cost for using the rite?
Nope.
I am Blue/White
Nope, because it specifies "without paying its mana cost" in its ability. You can kick it if you like though, which you do have to pay for.
I am a Rules advisor. Feel free to send me any questions as a private message! Check if you have found a bug in Duels 2013 Report a bug Report a technical issue I have written several guides to help new DoTP players here, move to the first post to start reading. They are also in Wordpress format here. The principles involved should still be useful for Duels 2013!
Useful links:
Find other DoTP players - a database of friendly players, find a match or post your name here to be added to the list! I'll add a D13 section if anyone would like. Ask a rules question - ask anything about DoTP, Magic in general, or to check out if you've found a bug by asking if the rules are being followed. Community thread for general chatter in the DoTP part of the forum! Guide to Yugioh on Xbox live: A beginner's guide focusing on the similarities and differences to Magic.
Ok maybe i was wrong about him playing as crosswinds  so when  bring out  the Chancellor of Spires dont you have to pay mana cost for using the rite?

No. Chancellor casts it for free.

Play Chancellor
When the Chancellor enters play, choose Rite of Replication as the target spell to cast.
Target the Chancellor that just entered play with Rite of Replication.
When the copy of the Chancellor enters play, choose Rite of Replication as the target spell to cast.
When the copy of the Chancellor enters play, choose Rite of Replication as the target spell to cast.

etc...
Hehe, I can remember a very similar situation I had a day ago, in one nice match.

My opponent played Chancellor of the Spires to cast my Rise from the Grave out of my graveyard in order to return his first Chancellor from his graveyard!
Then he repeated the scenario and had some nice fatties out there, among them Rune-Scarred Demon.

You can easily cast a Rite of Replication every turn with the CW by copying an archeomancer and gettinig the RoR back (if kicked then you get 4 other spells back as well).    I don't see how you could do it multiple times in one turn without the Chancellor as described above.  
Hehe, I can remember a very similar situation I had a day ago, in one nice match.

My opponent played Chancellor of the Spires to cast my Rise from the Grave out of my graveyard in order to return his first Chancellor from his graveyard!
Then he repeated the scenario and had some nice fatties out there, among them Rune-Scarred Demon.

That was me.

And that game was AWESOME by the way. a nice back and forth, neither of us roflstomped the other. A really fun match.
I put it in the Epic wins/losses thread. It was funny that the first Chancellor I played on an empty field, I looked at both Graveyards and my options of a free spell were Infest, Mutilate and Murder.
Turn 8 (or more) and no Instants/Sorceries in my graveyard....
Yeah, it was the way you explained it in the other thread.

That match I already had Lilianas Deck full unlocked, took some cards out and wanted to try it online, and then you joined.

It was fun and played very well from both. Laughing