The Request Game

52 posts / 0 new
Last post
You give a request, idea, flavor, almost anything.
(Max. of cards per request is 7.)
Then the current leader will make that.
After 5 requests have been fulfilled, the last person who requested becomes the next leader.

Any questions? Just ask.
My Philosophies
1: Magic is awesome. 2: Haters gunna hate. And when they do, use your shotgun. 3: One Direction is quite possibly the most amazing thing ever. 4: I like boys. Got a problem? Then you're an idiot. 5: I'm better than you. 6: I am a vampire. 7: PONIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES! [i](No, I'm not a brony. I like Actual ponies. The ones that are young horses?
First thing you should know, I'm a permanent newb. Jace has amazing hair! I am Black/Green
I am Black/Green
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.
My People Tallies
MagicPablo666: 1 ChaosLight: 1
Make a card based around this: "Destruction? You think you could get off that easily?"
[*c]Island[*/c] minus the * = Island Really. You need to know this.
Also
We are the Izzet Some think we are scattered after the disappearance of Niv-Mizzet He is connected to us by the firemind He has formulated a master plan Before, we were just experimenters, looked down upon Now we have a greater purpose This bit is random And so is this Yeah
Ignata'Simtra, Blightsteel Titan |
Artifact Creature — Giant
Affinity for Artifacts, Infect.
When ~ is killed during combat, put it back into play attacking.
When ~ is removed from play, put it back into play with a +1/+1 counter on ~.
"Destruction? You think you could get off that easily?"
1/1
My Philosophies
1: Magic is awesome. 2: Haters gunna hate. And when they do, use your shotgun. 3: One Direction is quite possibly the most amazing thing ever. 4: I like boys. Got a problem? Then you're an idiot. 5: I'm better than you. 6: I am a vampire. 7: PONIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES! [i](No, I'm not a brony. I like Actual ponies. The ones that are young horses?
First thing you should know, I'm a permanent newb. Jace has amazing hair! I am Black/Green
I am Black/Green
My People Tallies
Obilivion |
Sorcery
Exile target creature.
"Destruction? You think you could get off that easily?"

(A white Murder)
Cheers, vlord.
Umm... you're supposed to post criteria, not card thatf its criteria. wait your turn.
My Philosophies
I am Black/Green
My People Tallies
I want a flavorful black and green snake ninja.

@mikemearls The office is basically empty this week, which opens up all sorts of possibilities for low shenanigans

@mikemearls In essence, all those arguments I lost are being unlost. Won, if you will. We're doing it MY way, baby.

@biotech66 aren't you the boss anyway? isn't "DO IT OR I FIRE YOU!" still an option?

@mikemearls I think Perkins would throat punch me if I ever tried that. And I'd give him a glowing quarterly review for it.

A planeswalker with Sunburst
Umm... you're supposed to post criteria, not card thatf its criteria. wait your turn.

Oh urm... Well. Whoops. Sorry.

Request #4:
Make a Black Miracle card.

Cheers, vlord.
@AzureShade:
Efelic, the Great Lord of Poison | :BM::BM::BM::GM::GM::GM:
Legendary Creature - Snake Ninja
Poison 3, Deathtouch.
:BM::GM:: Regenerate ~.
1/1
My Philosophies
I am Black/Green
My People Tallies
@Exxile72
Narak, Son of Karn | :Xm:
Planeswalker - Narak
Sunburst
{+1}: Add 1 mana of a color used to pay for ~.
{-3}: Pay X, X must be the exact colors that you first used. Put X 1/1 Colorless construct Artifact Creature tokens into play with: "Sacrifice ~: Target card that is a copy of ~ gets +1/+1.
{-X}: Target creature get +X/+X for each color of mana used to pay for it.
My Philosophies
I am Black/Green
My People Tallies
@vlord
Dark Blessing | :Bm::Bm::BM:
Instant
Target creature gets -13/-13
Miracle :BM::BM:
My Philosophies
I am Black/Green
My People Tallies
bump
My Philosophies
I am Black/Green
My People Tallies
make three cards that tell a story. at least one land, and at least one instant.
You are Red/Blue!
You are Red/Blue!
You are both rational and emotional. You value creation and discovery, and feel strongly about what I create. At best, you're innovative and intuitive. At worst, you're scattered and unpredictable.

D&D Home Page - What Class Are You? - Build A Character - D&D Compendium

Pain is a sensation. Sensations are to be enjoyed. I am in ecstasy.
Sangronic Falls
Land
: Add :brm: to your mana pool. ~ deals 1 damage to you.
Vampires get +1/+1.
An effect that causes a player to lose life, causes you to gain that much life aswell.
During your upkeep, pay mM or sacrifice a vampire.
The Akelian battle was hosted at the blessed falls of Tia'Snorir. In the aftermath they were renamed the blood falls.

Eikel's Bloodthirst |
Instant
All players lose 4 life and discard 4 cards.
Oh god, everyone is dying! Oh god! AAAAAAAAAAHH!

Ekiel, the Halfblood Bloodthief |
Legendary Creature - Human Vampire Thief
Lifelink, Bloodthirst 2
Damage dealt by this creature to a player causes that player to discard that many cards.
The battle of Akely was short for one reason, because there was no living Akelite left.
My Philosophies
I am Black/Green
My People Tallies
@Whoever the leader is.

Make an evil white card.

Cheers, vlord.
Make a card that is only useful in the hard (that is, not useful if it goes to the stack/battlefield)
Won a TPmanW contest with Demonic Arbitrator. (see below) My username is a simple continued fraction. Look it up. My favorite cards I've made:
Show
Æther Rider Creatuere - Spirit (U) Vanishing 0 (This permanent enters the battlefield with zero time counters on it. At the beginning of your upkeep, remove a time counter from it. When the last is removed, sacrifice it.) Flying : Put a time counter on ~. Any player may activate this ability. It comes on the wind, from realms unknown. 2/2 Kaldurian Behemoth Creature - Beast (R) Mana produced by lands may not be used to pay ~'s mana cost. Trample On Kalduria, the beasts are too good to eat common grass. 10/10 Demonic Arbitrator Sorcery Starting with you, each player may pay any amount of life. If any player paid life, repeat this process. If a player paid more life in total than any other, that player searches his or her library for a card and puts that card into his or her hand. Then that player shuffles his or her library. "Your sacrifice has been judged worthy. What power do you require?"
Make a card that is completely useless in the hand.

139359831 wrote:
That is a lovely painting of Richard Garfield. It really brings out his feminine side.
Make a land that's a giant ooze.
Then make 2 creatures that are part of that ooze.
My Philosophies
I am Black/Green
My People Tallies
Quick question: Who are we demanding these cards of?

139359831 wrote:
That is a lovely painting of Richard Garfield. It really brings out his feminine side.
saprolangtoken
I already pm'ed him of this.
Ohh! New Idea!
There are no leaders! You just do the criteria of the above person.
My Philosophies
I am Black/Green
My People Tallies
Vlord:
Sepnu of the Searing Sun |

Legendary Creature - Spirit
When ~ comes into play, you may exile the top X cards of library. ~ costs :XM: less.
When ~ comes into play, destroy all other cards.
When ~ deals lethal damage to a player, that player becomes at 1 life.
:Wm::Wm::Wm::Wm:: Destroy all other cards on the battlefied.
7/9
My Philosophies
I am Black/Green
My People Tallies
3-7-15-1-29:
Recurring Nightmare
Instant
~ is black.
At the beginning of the end step, discard ~. At the beginning of your upkeep if ~ is in your graveyard, add it to your hand.
When ~ is added to your hand, target creature gets -5/-5.
My Philosophies
I am Black/Green
My People Tallies
magicpablo666:
Quickdraw Gunner
Creature - Human
Echo :RM::RM:, Haste, First Strike
When you draw ~, put it into play without paying its mana cost.
3/1
My Philosophies
I am Black/Green
My People Tallies
Vlord:
Sepnu of the Searing Sun |

When ~ comes into play, you may exile the top X cards of library. ~ costs :XM: less.
When ~ comes into play, destroy all other cards.
When ~ deals lethal damage to a player, that player becomes at 1 life.
:Wm::Wm::Wm::Wm:: Destroy all other cards on the battlefied.
7/9

Woah! A couple of problems with this I'm afraid.

• Mana cost is ordered wrong.

• 'comes into play' is Unhinged wording, should be 'enters the battlefield'.

• By the time she/he enters the battlefield, it is already to late to reduce the cost.

• 'all other cards' should be 'all other permanents'.

• Check out Angel's Grace wording: 'Damage dealt by ~ that would reduce an opponent's life total to less than 1 reduces it to 1 instead.'

• The ability is redundant when all your lands/artifact mana sources are destroyed.

• This seems awfully powerful, perhaps tone it down a bit?

Balance issues aside here's my version:

Sepnu of the Searing Sun

You may exile any number of cards from your library as you cast this spell. It costs less to cast for each card exiled this way.
When ~ enters the battlefield, destory all other permanents.
Damage dealt by ~ that would reduce an opponent's life total to less than 1 reduces it to 1 instead.
: Destory all other permanents.

"Do you fear death? I don't, I fear disorder. I'm afraid one of us is going to have to confront our fears today, and it isn't going to be me."

7/9

That's my opinion anyway.

Make a land that's a giant ooze.
Then make 2 creatures that are part of that ooze.

Degenerating Forest
Land

~ enters the battlefield tapped with a level counter.
LEVEL 1-4
: Add to your mana pool. Put a level up counter on ~.
LEVEL 5+
~ becomes a 5/5 Ooze green creature.

With the death of a tree, comes the birth of an Ooze.

Tree-Sap Ooze

Creature - Ooze

Trample
When ~ enters the battlefield, target land you control loses all other abilities and gains ': Add to your mana pool.'

Ovolt cheered! He had finally found a use for all this tree-sap.
Ovolt screamed! His creation had found a use for him.

4/2

Chameleon Ooze
m
Creature - Ooze
~ is the colours of the mana spent to cast it.
~ gets +2/+2 for each of its colours.

You don't even know it is there until you know that 'there' is 'you'.

0/0

New Criteria: Make a card themed around cooking/potion making.

Cheers, vlord.
Butcher's Emporium
Artifact
, sacrifice an Octopus: Scry 4.
, sacrifice a Rabbit: Gain 4 life.
, sacrifice a Wolverine: Target creature gets +4/+4 until end of turn.
Guaranteed 100% real meat. We don't use changelings!

New Criteria: Make a card that gets better the smaller your library becomes.
Janned, Mind Eater | :XM::urm:
Creature - Wizard Rogue
X is the number of cards in your deck times 10.
~ gets -X/-X.
5/5

New Criteria: Make a card about wisdom's physical card.
My Philosophies
I am Black/Green
My People Tallies
Janned, Mind Eater | :XM::urm:
Creature - Wizard Rogue
X is the number of cards in your deck times 10.
~ gets -X/-X.
5/5

New Criteria: Make a card about wisdom's physical card.

I will assume that it should say 'divided by 10 rounded down' because otherwise it is only useful when you have 0 cards in your library, when it won't be very useful.

I have no idea what 'wisdom's physical card' means so I'll make a card for each word to make up for it.

Merciful Giant
m
Creature - Giant

If ~ would assign lethal damage to a creature, untap it and remove it from combat.

The wisdom of being so large is that it knows better than to kill those who cannot defend themselves.

8/8

Enraged Thoctar
()()
Creature - Beast

When ~ enters the battlefield, ~ fights all creatures with power 5 or greater.

No-one taught it how to pick it's fights sucessfully.

6/5

Collective Presence

Creature - Spirit

At the beginning of your upkeep, If you control another creature called 'Collective Presence', you may sacrifice them both.
If you do, put a card you own from outside the game called 'Presence Incarnate' onto the battlefield.

When the call is loud engough, the master will come.

0/1

Presence Incarnate
(No mana cost)
Creature - Incarnation

Protection from everything

Do you feel my presence now?

6/6

Cheers, vlord.
Oops, I did a Redundancy Department of Redundancy.

You didn't do any criteria so...

Lazy Designer |
Creature - Human Advisor
During your upkeep, you lose 3 life.
:TAP:: Target player gains control of ~.
3/3

Make a... WEEPING ANGEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My Philosophies
I am Black/Green
My People Tallies
You didn't do any criteria so...

Sorry.

Lazy Designer |
Creature - Human Advisor
During your upkeep, you lose 3 life.
:TAP:: Target player gains control of ~.

No p/t.

Make a... WEEPING ANGEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Weeping Angel

Artifact

At the beginning of your upkeep, if no creatures are tapped, ~ becomes a 6/6 Flying Black Horror creature with Deathtouch until end of turn.

"Don't blink."
The Doctor

New Criteria: Choose a non-Harry, non-Dumbledore Harry Potter Character and make them into a creature card.
Goblet of Fire (I think?) spoilers:
Show

Rita Skeeter
Creature - Human Wizard
At the beginning of your upkeep, if there are no other creatures on the battlefield, you may transform ~.
1/1
//
Unremarkable Ladybug
Creature - Insect Wizard
Flying, Shroud
: Fateseal 1
1/1

New Criteria: Make a card that can be cast from any zone, and has different effects based on that -- however, avoid making the card too wordy.
Existential Breakdown |
Instant
Tap 2 target creatures your opponent controls, then your opponent sends the top 3 cards of their library to the graveyard.
Existential — You may cast ~ from any zone. When you cast ~ from a zone other than your hand, you may only tap 1 creature and send 2 cards from their library to the graveyard.

Ugh, I know, horrible grammar.
Criteria: Make a riddle!
My Philosophies
I am Black/Green
My People Tallies
A riddle is hard without making a silver-bordered card. Here's the closest I could come with something supported by the rules. It ended up slightly wordy, unfortunately.

Riddle
Sorcery
Reveal the top seven cards of target opponent's library and put them back in any order. that opponent names a card, then reveals the top card of his library. If it's the named card, he may play it without paying it's mana cost.

I probably undercosted it, too.

New Criteria: Make a non-creature card using 5 words or less in the text box. How interesting can you get it to be?
Actually I meant a riddle from chaos' contest/set.

Anti Air Support |
Artifact

:TAP:: Destroy target creature with flying.

Does and count?

Make an artifact with 10 or more lines in its text box. (Not including flavor)
My Philosophies
I am Black/Green
My People Tallies
Evershaping Ooze

Artifact Creature - Ooze Shapeshifter

At the beginning of your upkeep or when ~ enters the battlefield, choose one at random: -
~ is a 2/3 colourless Gargoyle creature with flying;
~ is a 1/1 green Saproling creature;
~ is a 3/2 green Beast creature with trample;
~ is a 2/2 green Centaur creature with horsemanship;
~ is a 0/1 blue Weird creature with hexproof;
~ is a 0/4 colourless Wall creature with defender;
~ is a 2/2 colourless Knight creature with first strike;
~ is a 4/4 green Wurm creature with intimidate;
~ becomes a copy of another target creature. If you do, ~ gains this ability.

Life comes in many forms, and many forms come in life.

2/2

New Criteria: In homage to the '2012 YMtC World Championships'; Make a card that represents your country or your country's flag.
Leprechaun |
Creature - Leprechaun
During your upkeep, flip a coin and call it. If you call it right, put a shamrock counter on target creature you control. (Creature with shamrock counters get either +0/+2 and lifelink, or +2/+0 and first strike.)
Kiss me I'm Irish!
1/1

Or...

The Luck O' the Irish |
Tribal Instant - Leprechaun
Flip 3 coins Then activate one of the following effects depending on the number of heads shown:
0 Heads: Sacrifice a creature you control.
1 Head: Sacrifice a creature you control, put a shamrock counter on target creature. (Creature with shamrock counters get either +0/+2 and lifelink, or +2/+0 and first strike.)
2 heads: Put a shamrock counter on 2 target creatures. (Creature with shamrock counters get either +0/+2 and lifelink, or +2/+0 and first strike.)
3 Heads: Put a shamrock counter on 3 target creatures. (Creature with shamrock counters get either +0/+2 and lifelink, or +2/+0 and first strike.)

Make some more leprechauns!
My Philosophies
I am Black/Green
My People Tallies
Sorry, DS_Knight, I wasn't following that thread. and are fine. The criteria aren't hard rules; I just wanted to get you thinking.

Bearer of the Stars and Stripes
Creature - Human Flagbearer
Creatures you control have first strike and can block an additional creature.
"Courage is fear holding on a minute longer."
1/1

I stole the Flagbearer subtype because I thought it fit flavorfully, but I chose not to use the normal mechanic they get. And I just picked some abilities that are normally associated with bravery and a quote from General Patton. I tried to use a name that wouldn't sound so out of place in MtG.

New Criteria: Create a non-creature card with level up.
EDIT: Oops, ninja'd. I guess the next few posters have choices.
Remnarch |
Artifact
Level up : Put a level counter on this.
: Target permanent becomes an artifact in addition to its other types.

LEVEL 3-5

: Gain control of target artifact.

LEVEL 6+

You control all artifacts.

Make some more leprechauns!
My Philosophies
I am Black/Green
My People Tallies
Wandering Leprechaun

Creature - Leprechaun

: Target player gains 5 life. At the beginning of the next end step, that player loses 5 life.

Hey! This ain't real. 'Tis fools gold! Get back here you scallywag!

1/2

New Criteria: Make a red Ninja!

Cheers, vlord.
Flaming Ninja |
Creature - Ninja
Ninjitsu :RM::RM::RM:
6/6

Red Ninas Abuse Ninjitsu! High Power For Low Cost!

Make a Book of Shadows!
My Philosophies
I am Black/Green
My People Tallies
Book of Shadows
Artifact
,: You may cast target card from a graveyard. You lose life equal to its converted mana cost.
"It contains the infinite wisdom of my Ineffable master."

Make a card that is worth it at cmc 20.
Goliath Machina | (20)
Creature - Giant Construct
Affinity for artifacts, Sunburst, Modular 2
~ comes into play with +1/+1 counters on it equal to the amount of mana used to pay for it.
It crushes EVERYTHING!
0/0
My Philosophies
I am Black/Green
My People Tallies
Sign In to post comments