Elite Clone Trooper XY

In the latest (Doomsday Edition) glossary:

"Elite Clone Trooper: An Elite Clone Trooper is any character with the words “Elite Clone Trooper” in its name or that has the Elite Clone Trooper special ability."

In the Star Wars Mini Manager (at the Galactic Marine's stats):

"Elite Clone Trooper (Counts as a character named Elite Clone Trooper)"

(I just notify there is NOTHING about the Elite Clone Trooper ability on the Marine's stat card!)

On the Bacara's stat cards:

"(...) Characters in your squad named Elite Clone Trooper gain Stealth. (...)"

So, who has the words "Elite Clone Trooper" in its name, has the Elite Clone Trooper ability?
And who has the Elite Clone Trooper ability, can benefit from Bacara's CE?
In this case, the Elite Clone Trooper Grenadier, and the Elite Clone Trooper Commander can gain Stealth and Super-Stealth from Bacara. Is this right?
I know, in the old times it doesn't work, but anno the Elite Clone Trooper SA is not defined in the glossary. But now...
Or, if the Bacara's CE doesn't work with the Elite Clone Trooper XY characters, why works it with the Galactic Marine characters?
So, I need some clarifications, because I'm totally confused about this rule.
Please help, thank you! 
The Galactic Marine does say Elite Clone Trooper under Special Abilities on his card.  Right under Order 66.  

This forum is rarely visited anymore as Wizards of the Coast no longer makes the game, and no longer has the license.  You'd have a better chance of getting your questions answered if you visit the rules section at www.bloomilk.com.   
IMAGE(http://home.comcast.net/~jps201/mst3k_files/ms_seats.gif) "An opinion is not a right to be express whenever it is false/incorrect/a lie." -LOL
Bacara's CE will not grant Stealth to the commander or the grenadier. Because of the wording in his CE, the character must have the exact name "Elite Clone Trooper". The Galactic Marine gets stealth because the Elite Clone Trooper ability allows him to count as a character named Elite Clone Trooper.

This is clarified under the glossary definition of named/name contains.
IMAGE(http://www.lusogamer.com/live/green/gamercard_gamerbar/EmporerDragon.png)
But I didn't see any official entry which says "Elite Clone Trooper: Counts as a character named Elite Clone Trooper" (not in the FAQ/Glossary/Errata). And there is nothing about this in the Galactic Marine's stat card. And IMO the Star Wars Mini Manager not counts as an official source (and it's also have a some of bugs too).
So, where can I find this entry which you said?
Because in this case the Galactic Marine counts as a Trooper. But not counts as a character named Elite Clone Trooper, IMO (repeat: I didn't see any official entry which says that!)
So, what does the Elite Clone Trooper Special Ability means? And where I can find this text?
Thank you for your answers!
The insert that first clarified it was purged from this site long ago when WotC hurredly abandoned the game and cleansed the site of all SWM related resources, giving players about a 3 hour notice of the shutdown.

The Galactic Marine, due to the nature of the Elite Clone Trooper ability, counts as a trooper, and furthermore counts as a character named Elite Clone Trooper. If he was just a trooper, he would only have the Trooper ability instead.

There is precedent to how these abilities work in Atares Draco and Roan Fel, who have an ability called Imperial Knight, which lets them count as an Imperial Knight for all intents and purposes. The V-sets also continue this with the ability Yuuzhan Vong Warrior, wich let several of the newer Vong count as a character named Yuuzhan Vong Warrior.

If you really want to debate this, I highly suggest going to bloomilk or swmgamers, as they actually have an active community, unlike here.
Okay, I see, I believe it. But why is the ECT in the Glossary? (it's useless, IMO)
Thanks for your patience and answers!
And I will go to bloomilk next time! 
darthvaughn: Okay, the "Elite Clone Trooper" word is on the stat card, but what does ECT means, it's not.

And I just wonder (after Emporerdragon answers), why is the ECT in the Glossary with this definition? Is this similars to Trandoshan or Ithorian SA? --> It's defined, but not used (yet). (?)
But if there is a commander with the following commander effect: "Allied Elite Clone Troopers gain +4 Attack" (for example), can be useful, right?

So, the character who counts as an Elite Clone Trooper, not counts as a character named Elite Clone Trooper. Is this right? (I'll promise, this is my last question about this )
darthvaughn: Okay, the "Elite Clone Trooper" word is on the stat card, but what does ECT means, it's not.

Sorry.  When you said there is NOTHING about ECT on his card, it sounded like you meant nothing at all, although it is listed as a special ability on his card.
IMAGE(http://home.comcast.net/~jps201/mst3k_files/ms_seats.gif) "An opinion is not a right to be express whenever it is false/incorrect/a lie." -LOL
For the why, I really can't give an explaination, as I tend to focus more on what is and isn't than why an ability works that way (Probably because of playing CCGs from a young age and having lots of programming classes).

If I had to guess, i'd say it's like that because the entry is an editited copy/paste job from the Trooper entry and nobody noticed the discrepancy because of how minor the ability is (Contrast with the massive debates Soresu Style Mastery caused).
The insert that first clarified it was purged from this site long ago when WotC hurredly abandoned the game and cleansed the site of all SWM related resources, giving players about a 3 hour notice of the shutdown.

I tried take back this insert by the Internet Wayback Machine, but I couldn't. Okay, I believe it, and thank you for your answers.

First and last:
The Elite Clone Trooper Grenadier/Commander counts as Elite Clone Trooper, but not counts as a character named Elite Clone Trooper.
And the Galactic Marine also counts as Elite Clone Trooper and a character named Elite Clone Trooper.
Okay, understood and accepted!