[SNEAK PEEK] Feedback — Bugs

58 posts / 0 new
Last post
Please use this thread for bug discussion. ALL BUGS SHOULD ALSO BE REPORTED DIRECTLY TO WOTC. This includes any compensation requests.

Please DO NOT use these threads to make non-GUI requests/comments such as Leagues, automated trading, fractional tickets etc.

Feedback thread index
Home, Help, Settings and Miscellany (including login and install)
Finding or Starting a Game/Event
Game Play (Duels & Multiplayer)
Tournaments (Standings, Draft)
Collection, Deckbuilding and Viewing Cards
Store
Trading
Chatting, Clans and Buddies
Bugs

Magic and Magic Online Volunteer Community Lead. On Strike

I'm trying to make my official VCL posts in purple.

You posted saying my thread was moved/locked but nothing happened.

Show
Unfortunately, VCLs do not currently have the tools necessary to take moderation actions directly. VCLs submit their actions to ORCs, who then actually perform the action. This processing can take between a few minutes and several hours, depending on how busy/attentive the ORCs are.

If you see something that needs VCL attention, please use this thread to make a request and a VCL will look at it as soon as possible. CoC violations should be reported to Customer Service using the "report post" button. Please do not disrupt the thread by making requests of either kind in-thread.

General MTGO FAQ

Yes, the Shuffler is Random!
The definitive thread on the Magic Online shuffler.

Magic Math Made Easy
Draw probabilities, Swiss results, Elo ratings and booster EV

Event EV Calculator
Calculate the EV for any event with a fixed number of rounds and prizes based on record

Dual means two. A duel is a battle between two people. Lands that make two colors of mana are dual lands. A normal Magic battle is a duel.
Thanks to PhoenixLAU for the [thread=1097559]awesome avatar[/thread]!
Quotables

Show
"While a picture is worth a thousand words, each lolcat actually produces a negative wordcount." -Ith "I think "Highly Informed Sarcasm" should be our Magic Online General motto." -Ith "Sorry, but this thread seems just like spam. TT is for off-topic discussion, not no-topic discussion." -WizO_Kwai_Chang "Stop that! If you're not careful, rational thinking may catch on!" -Sax "... the only word i see that fits is incompitant." -Mr44 (sic) "You know a thread is gonna be locked when it gets to the hexadecimal stage." -Gathion "It's a good gig" - Gleemax "I tell people often, if you guys want to rant, you've certainly got the right to (provided you obey CoC/ToS stuff), and I don't even really blame you. But if you see something you think needs changing a well thought-out, constructive post does more to make that happen." - Worth Wollpert
The filtering options in the collection view seem not to combine well.  For example, if I choose Pauper, Standard, and Uncommon, I get 381 results in my collection, many of which have never been printed as a common, and therefore should be excluded by the Pauper filter.
Mountain bikes are for slow people, and geckos are far better pets than cats & dogs! :D Officially licensed user of the term "GrammarChaos" (Thanks Tempesteye!) MPDC Season 3 Champion
Minor UI bug: At the Home screen the next two featured tournaments are presented in a black box. One can click on the whole line of a tournament (and not only on the details button) which will make the text 'invisble' (black on black I assume).
With great power comes great responsibility. - Stan Lee Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time. - Bertrand Russell MTGO Agent - The place to buy and sell your Magic Online cards
Hello,
I am having trouble installing the new beta client.

I am running Windows 8 Release Preview (build 8400) and when I run the setup.exe and it reaches 100% (115 of 115 MB downloaded) it prompts me with the message:

Cannot Start Application
Application validation did not succeed. Unable to continue.
It has 2 options, OK and Details... 

When I click details, I see an error log that I have attached as a photo below.

Edit: I have tried running it using compatibility settings, run as administrator etc, etc but nothing of that works...
  Hope you can help

The Sneak Peek client is not currently compatible with the Windows 8 Release Preview.
Same error here. Details:

PLATFORM VERSION INFO
    Windows             : 6.1.7601.65536 (Win32NT)
    Common Language Runtime     : 4.0.30319.269
    System.Deployment.dll         : 4.0.30319.1 (RTMRel.030319-0100)
    clr.dll             : 4.0.30319.269 (RTMGDR.030319-2600)
    dfdll.dll             : 4.0.30319.1 (RTMRel.030319-0100)
    dfshim.dll             : 4.0.31106.0 (Main.031106-0000)

ERROR DETAILS
    Following errors were detected during this operation.
    * [16-07-2012 19:28:12] System.Deployment.Application.InvalidDeploymentException (HashValidation)
        - File, DefaultArt.jpg, has a different computed hash than specified in manifest.
        - Source: System.Deployment
        - Stack trace:
            at System.Deployment.Application.ComponentVerifier.VerifyFileHash(String filePath, Hash hash)
            at System.Deployment.Application.ComponentVerifier.VerifyFileHash(String filePath, HashCollection hashCollection)
            at System.Deployment.Application.ComponentVerifier.VerifyComponents()
            at System.Deployment.Application.DownloadManager.DownloadDependencies(SubscriptionState subState, AssemblyManifest deployManifest, AssemblyManifest appManifest, Uri sourceUriBase, String targetDirectory, String group, IDownloadNotification notification, DownloadOptions options)
            at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.DownloadApplication(SubscriptionState subState, ActivationDescription actDesc, Int64 transactionId, TempDirectory& downloadTemp)
            at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.InstallApplication(SubscriptionState& subState, ActivationDescription actDesc)
            at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.PerformDeploymentActivation(Uri activationUri, Boolean isShortcut, String textualSubId, String deploymentProviderUrlFromExtension, BrowserSettings browserSettings, String& errorPageUrl)
            at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.ActivateDeploymentWorker(Object state)
Filtering: Split cards are considered colorless (even if monocolor)              
Viewing: Split cards are considered to have 0 manacost
               Double Face cards are also considre to have 0 manacost

Example:
filter by "Green and White and Colorless", all split cards appear
sort by "CMC" split and double face cards appear among the lands
Clicking "Go to the next game" hangs the client after loading settings and selecting a deck.
My first 2hg has just finished. The following things went wrong:

1) while filtering for games, the game showed a deck under "invalid decks" and "modern decks" but not under "classic decks". The classic game I joined readily accepted the deck (which is in fact legal for classic). Appears the filter is not perfect yet.
2) Play order is bottom-left, bottom-right, top-left, top-right. The positions of the teammates are horizontally mirrored.
3) I had to search my deck and the deck window did not appear. I moved my teammate's floating hand and suddenly I see the deck window moving in sync and coming up from outside the viewport!
4) (minor) F8 does not work, but selecting "no possible play: yield all" (only possible if you actually have no plays) works, however only for exactly one turn.

Free Speech
Free speech is the right to speak your mind without government censorship and without fear of extralegal retaliation like harassment or violence. That’s all! Free speech doesn’t include the right to speak your mind on any forum anywhere. The government may not prevent you from speaking, but private parties, like blog owners or corporations, aren’t required to let you use their property as your platform. Free speech doesn’t include the right to be believed or to be taken seriously. People may mock, ridicule or laugh at what you say, or they may reject it outright. Free speech doesn’t include the right to be listened to. People who don’t desire to hear your opinion can hang up on you, block you on social media, change the channel, close the browser tab. Free speech doesn’t give you the right to bombard people with harassing messages or otherwise force them to pay attention to you against their will. And free speech doesn’t include the right to suffer no consequences whatsoever for your expressed opinions.

The back side of a double sided card has the CMC of 0. The "problem" with the preview version is just that now you see the other sided in your collections (before you just get to see the front sides).

Clicking "Go to the next game" hangs the client after loading settings and selecting a deck.

The article advised us not to use the Go to next game option since it will crash the client. 
The "problem" with the preview version is just that now you see the other sided in your collections (before you just get to see the front sides).

In V3, I see the back sides when I filter. For example, if I set a filter for all cards that I won less than 4 of, I see the back sides of double sided cards that I won 4 of.

The back side of a double sided card has the CMC of 0. The "problem" with the preview version is just that now you see the other sided in your collections (before you just get to see the front sides).

Well,  I still don't expect the "Back" side to be a card (when editing a deck) since I can't cast it.
The "rigth" way would be for the "Back" side to be visible from the"Front" side (a flip switch somehow when zooming). The way it is now if you don't know which Front and Back sides go together the flip cards are very confusing.
But at least I can see why it shows like it does (unlike the split cards)

The "problem" with the preview version is just that now you see the other sided in your collections (before you just get to see the front sides).

In V3, I see the back sides when I filter. For example, if I set a filter for all cards that I won less than 4 of, I see the back sides of double sided cards that I won 4 of.

True but you could never own the Back side version and thus could never pick it in deck building.
When selecting 8-4 format in games room for filtering purposes no queues show up, 4322 filter brings up both gueues - 4322 AND 8-4.

Bug posted. 
EDIT: Resolved on my own, it was a very obscure problem with .NET on my computer.

Cannot install the client:

PLATFORM VERSION INFO
    Windows             : 6.1.7601.65536 (Win32NT)
    Common Language Runtime     : 4.0.30319.1
    System.Deployment.dll         : 4.0.30319.1 (RTMRel.030319-0100)
    clr.dll             : 4.0.30319.1 (RTMRel.030319-0100)
    dfdll.dll             : 4.0.30319.1 (RTMRel.030319-0100)
    dfshim.dll             : 4.0.31106.0 (Main.031106-0000)

SOURCES
    Deployment url            : mtgoclientdepot.onlinegaming.wizards.com...

ERROR SUMMARY
    Below is a summary of the errors, details of these errors are listed later in the log.
    * Activation of mtgoclientdepot.onlinegaming.wizards.com... resulted in exception. Following failure messages were detected:
        + The system cannot find the file specified. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070002)

COMPONENT STORE TRANSACTION FAILURE SUMMARY
    No transaction error was detected.

WARNINGS
    There were no warnings during this operation.

OPERATION PROGRESS STATUS
    * [7/16/2012 5:07:48 PM] : Activation of mtgoclientdepot.onlinegaming.wizards.com... has started.

ERROR DETAILS
    Following errors were detected during this operation.
    * [7/16/2012 5:07:49 PM] System.IO.FileNotFoundException
        - The system cannot find the file specified. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070002)
        - Source: System.Deployment
        - Stack trace:
            at System.Deployment.Internal.Isolation.IsolationInterop.GetUserStore(UInt32 Flags, IntPtr hToken, Guid& riid)
            at System.Deployment.Application.ComponentStore..ctor(ComponentStoreType storeType, SubscriptionStore subStore)
            at System.Deployment.Application.SubscriptionStore..ctor(String deployPath, String tempPath, ComponentStoreType storeType)
            at System.Deployment.Application.SubscriptionStore.get_CurrentUser()
            at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.PerformDeploymentActivation(Uri activationUri, Boolean isShortcut, String textualSubId, String deploymentProviderUrlFromExtension, BrowserSettings browserSettings, String& errorPageUrl)
            at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.ActivateDeploymentWorker(Object state)

COMPONENT STORE TRANSACTION DETAILS
    No transaction information is available.

Can't install the beta client. The install fails shortly after it completes the download, and shows this error message:

It reads: "The program could not start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to shut the program down."

I'm running Windows 7 64-bit.     

True but you could never own the Back side version and thus could never pick it in deck building.

Agreed, but it makes for very annoying user interface when looking at my collection and trying to figure out what cards I still need.

CTRL-U for undo doesn't untap lands. In fact, I couldn't find any way to untap a land I had tapped already (I hadn't advanced to the next phase, there was still mana in my pool). 
CTRL-U for undo doesn't untap lands. In fact, I couldn't find any way to untap a land I had tapped already (I hadn't advanced to the next phase, there was still mana in my pool). 

its z, or ctrl+z or alt+z, something with z. Not logged in right now so I can't check.

its z, or ctrl+z or alt+z, something with z. Not logged in right now so I can't check.

CTRL+Z, just like almost every other Windows application. You can change the key binding in Accounts if you wish (same with most bindings).

Show
Unfortunately, VCLs do not currently have the tools necessary to take moderation actions directly. VCLs submit their actions to ORCs, who then actually perform the action. This processing can take between a few minutes and several hours, depending on how busy/attentive the ORCs are.

If you see something that needs VCL attention, please use this thread to make a request and a VCL will look at it as soon as possible. CoC violations should be reported to Customer Service using the "report post" button. Please do not disrupt the thread by making requests of either kind in-thread.

General MTGO FAQ

Magic Math Made Easy

Event EV Calculator
Calculate the EV for any event with a fixed number of rounds and prizes based on record

Dual means two. A duel is a battle between two people. Lands that make two colors of mana are dual lands. A normal Magic battle is a duel.
Quotables

Show
"While a picture is worth a thousand words, each lolcat actually produces a negative wordcount." -Ith "I think "Highly Informed Sarcasm" should be our Magic Online General motto." -Ith "Sorry, but this thread seems just like spam. TT is for off-topic discussion, not no-topic discussion." -WizO_Kwai_Chang "Stop that! If you're not careful, rational thinking may catch on!" -Sax "... the only word i see that fits is incompitant." -Mr44 (sic) "You know a thread is gonna be locked when it gets to the hexadecimal stage." -Gathion "It's a good gig" - Gleemax "I tell people often, if you guys want to rant, you've certainly got the right to (provided you obey CoC/ToS stuff), and I don't even really blame you. But if you see something you think needs changing a well thought-out, constructive post does more to make that happen." - Worth Wollpert

CTRL+Z, just like almost every other Windows application. You can change the key binding in Accounts if you wish (same with most bindings).

Sorry, maybe that wasn't clear. The problem wasn't with setting up the keybinding, the problem was getting it to work.

Both my opponent and I couldn't figure out how to undo once tapping a land.

Alt-z
Ctrl-z
z
right and left clicking the tapped land
right and left clicking the pooled mana symbol 

Had no effect on undoing tapping a land. 
Sorry, maybe that wasn't clear. The problem wasn't with setting up the keybinding, the problem was getting it to work.

Both my opponent and I couldn't figure out how to undo once tapping a land.

Alt-z
Ctrl-z
z
right and left clicking the tapped land
right and left clicking the pooled mana symbol 

Had no effect on undoing tapping a land. 

Remember, you can only untap land if nothing has gone on the stack since tapping.

Show

General MTGO FAQ

Magic Math Made Easy

Event EV Calculator

Quotables

Show
Just traded 2 sets of OLS boosters for tickets and it only showed 1 of each booster being picked by the other player. I confirmed the trade and had  to ask him how many he had taken after seeing both sets were gone from my collection.
Think it needs some fixing.
EDIT: Resolved on my own, it was a very obscure problem with .NET on my computer.

May I bother you for what action(s) you performed to fix?  I have a very similar error.  I ran a .NET 4 framework repair from Microsoft, but I continue to receive the same error...

Thanks for your time should you respond.

Cheers.

After the first several hours of the sneak peak, here are what seem to be some of the most common bugs/missing features people are experiencing, judging from the support chat:

There is an intermittent deck legality problem that will not allow players to join with a deck, even if it is legal in the format and tagged properly. This occurs mostly with imported decks, but also occurs with brand-new decks.

Several open play options are not available: timer, 2-out-of-3 match, and starting handicaps. Also unable to start a 1v1 commander.

8-4 draft is wrongly categorized as 4-3-2-2.

Some people have experienced a problem where the bottom of the client is chopped off, even if they are at a resolution that should support the client. Because of the new placement of the priority prompts and the trade confirmation, this is a bigger problem than on the current client.

There is no way to set a maximum/minimum card size.

The multiplayer option filter does not seem to work.

Show

General MTGO FAQ

Magic Math Made Easy

Event EV Calculator

Quotables

Show
Was really looking forward to this to the point I woke early to see if the client w ras up. unfortunately it is so slow and unresponsive i can't do much with it. collection misses about 8,000 cards. clicking anything causes hangup/lag. its a good comp (runs "normal" mtgo fine). bah. even scrolling a window lags.

OK, running a game was much smoother. but the graveyard/deck/avatar area is a mess 
After the first several hours of the sneak peak, here are what seem to be some of the most common bugs/missing features people are experiencing, judging from the support chat:

There is an intermittent deck legality problem that will not allow players to join with a deck, even if it is legal in the format and tagged properly. This occurs mostly with imported decks, but also occurs with brand-new decks.

Several open play options are not available: timer, 2-out-of-3 match, and starting handicaps. Also unable to start a 1v1 commander.

8-4 draft is wrongly categorized as 4-3-2-2.

Some people have experienced a problem where the bottom of the client is chopped off, even if they are at a resolution that should support the client. Because of the new placement of the priority prompts and the trade confirmation, this is a bigger problem than on the current client.

There is no way to set a maximum/minimum card size.

The multiplayer option filter does not seem to work.

I can help with a couple of these: 

Number of games in a match is determined by the room the match is created in:  Just Starting Out and Just for Fun are single game matches.  Getting Serious and Tournament Practics are best 2-of-3. 

Multiplayer often works if you choose your format first. 

Thanks for your participation so far and make sure you fill out the feedback survey as well.  Have fun. 

I tried that with no luck. Still listed all of the matches that matched the format.

Show

General MTGO FAQ

Magic Math Made Easy

Event EV Calculator

Quotables

Show

I tried that with no luck. Still listed all of the matches that matched the format.

I was just able to sort successfully, though keep in mind that the results list still doesn't SHOW number of players in the match. 
I'm honestly not sure if this bug is specific to V4 because I can't play on V3, but it is impossible to see what my opponent's morph cards are. I've both mindslavered and used a variety of control magic on morphs and cannot look at what they are, even with the hotkey for showing what morphs are. Sorry if this isn't the right place to put this.
Harmless bug:

Lorthos the Tidemaker leaves his "does not untap" text on lands AFTER the effect has worn off. To clarify I used his ability on 3 creatures and 5 lands, then the turn after 4 creatures and 4 (of the previous 5) lands. This fifth land untapped the next turn (as it should) but kept the "does not untap" text for the remainder of the game.
Two issues:

1: When lands are stacked together it is (put mildly) annoying to tap them because as soon as you click one they seperate and move about. It is even worse with abundant growth. I had three different lands enchanted and when i tapped two of them, the third went all the way out of view.

2: I have the alert for chat messages on, and am trading with a bot. They keep writing stuff and alerts keep popping up over the submit button, so it becomes difficult to complete the trade. Maybe if the alerts only came up when the chat window isn't active?
Also when i search my library with, say, borderland ranger or evolving wilds, it is very tedious to find what im looking for, because the cards aren't sorted like in the old client and the cards are so big that i have to scroll sideways to see them all
Please use this thread for bug discussion. ALL BUGS SHOULD ALSO BE REPORTED DIRECTLY TO WOTC. This includes any compensation requests.

Please DO NOT use these threads to make non-GUI requests/comments such as Leagues, automated trading, fractional tickets etc.

Feedback thread index
Home, Help, Settings and Miscellany (including login and install)
Finding or Starting a Game/Event
Game Play (Duels & Multiplayer)
Tournaments (Standings, Draft)
Collection, Deckbuilding and Viewing Cards
Store
Trading
Chatting, Clans and Buddies
Bugs

I'm having a problem, I just installed this on my system (win 7 64) and after I launch it, I get the Verifying Application Requirements thing, then it goes away. MTGO pops up with the User Agreement and Software License screen, but I can't interact with it. Then after about a second, a fatal error comes up.. Here are the details:

<br />Working Set: 333,340,672 bytes<br />CLR Version: 4.0.30319.17626<br />Current Theme: (will be included with report)<br />Assemblies Loaded:<br />file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework64/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll&nbsp; 4.0.0.0&nbsp; 4.0.30319.17626<br />file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll&nbsp; 4.0.0.0&nbsp; 4.0.30319.17626<br />file:///C:/Users/Ven/AppData/Local/Apps/2.0/XHM2NCN3.6ZN/6AA8X2TM.8OK/mtgo..tion_1ad988e60282d0d8_0003.0004_3e45a63f9f6b87da/MTGO.exe&nbsp; 3.4.67.228&nbsp; 3.4.67.228<br />file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/PresentationFramework/v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35/PresentationFramework.dll&nbsp; 4.0.0.0&nbsp; 4.0.30319.17626<br />file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/WindowsBase/v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35/WindowsBase.dll&nbsp; 4.0.0.0&nbsp; 4.0.30319.17626<br />file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_64/PresentationCore/v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35/PresentationCore.dll&nbsp; 4.0.0.0&nbsp; 4.0.30319.17626<br />file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xaml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xaml.dll&nbsp; 4.0.0.0&nbsp; 4.0.30319.17626<br />file:///C:/Users/Ven/AppData/Local/Apps/2.0/XHM2NCN3.6ZN/6AA8X2TM.8OK/mtgo..tion_1ad988e60282d0d8_0003.0004_3e45a63f9f6b87da/MTGO.exe&nbsp; 1.2.10.0&nbsp; 1.2.10.0<br />file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll&nbsp; 4.0.0.0&nbsp; 4.0.30319.17626<br />file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll&nbsp; 4.0.0.0&nbsp; 4.0.30319.17626<br />file:///C:/Users/Ven/AppData/Local/Apps/2.0/XHM2NCN3.6ZN/6AA8X2TM.8OK/mtgo..tion_1ad988e60282d0d8_0003.0004_3e45a63f9f6b87da/MTGO.exe&nbsp; 3.4.67.228&nbsp; 3.4.67.228<br />file:///C:/Users/Ven/AppData/Local/Apps/2.0/XHM2NCN3.6ZN/6AA8X2TM.8OK/mtgo..tion_1ad988e60282d0d8_0003.0004_3e45a63f9f6b87da/MTGO.exe&nbsp; 3.4.67.228&nbsp; 3.4.67.228<br />file:///C:/Users/Ven/AppData/Local/Apps/2.0/XHM2NCN3.6ZN/6AA8X2TM.8OK/mtgo..tion_1ad988e60282d0d8_0003.0004_3e45a63f9f6b87da/Telerik.Windows.Controls.Docking.DLL&nbsp; 2012.1.430.40&nbsp; 2012.1.0430.40<br />file:///C:/Users/Ven/AppData/Local/Apps/2.0/XHM2NCN3.6ZN/6AA8X2TM.8OK/mtgo..tion_1ad988e60282d0d8_0003.0004_3e45a63f9f6b87da/Telerik.Windows.Controls.DLL&nbsp; 2012.1.430.40&nbsp; 2012.1.0430.40<br />file:///C:/Users/Ven/AppData/Local/Apps/2.0/XHM2NCN3.6ZN/6AA8X2TM.8OK/mtgo..tion_1ad988e60282d0d8_0003.0004_3e45a63f9f6b87da/Telerik.Windows.Controls.Navigation.DLL&nbsp; 2012.1.430.40&nbsp; 2012.1.0430.40<br />file:///C:/Users/Ven/AppData/Local/Apps/2.0/XHM2NCN3.6ZN/6AA8X2TM.8OK/mtgo..tion_1ad988e60282d0d8_0003.0004_3e45a63f9f6b87da/MTGO.exe&nbsp; 3.4.67.228&nbsp; 3.4.67.228<br />file:///C:/Users/Ven/AppData/Local/Apps/2.0/XHM2NCN3.6ZN/6AA8X2TM.8OK/mtgo..tion_1ad988e60282d0d8_0003.0004_3e45a63f9f6b87da/SharedResources.DLL&nbsp; 3.4.67.228&nbsp; 3.4.67.228<br />file:///C:/Users/Ven/AppData/Local/Apps/2.0/XHM2NCN3.6ZN/6AA8X2TM.8OK/mtgo..tion_1ad988e60282d0d8_0003.0004_3e45a63f9f6b87da/MTGO.exe&nbsp; 3.4.67.228&nbsp; 3.4.67.228<br />file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll&nbsp; 4.0.0.0&nbsp; 4.0.30319.17626<br />file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/PresentationFramework.Aero/v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35/PresentationFramework.Aero.dll&nbsp; 4.0.0.0&nbsp; 4.0.30319.17626<br />file:///C:/Users/Ven/AppData/Local/Apps/2.0/XHM2NCN3.6ZN/6AA8X2TM.8OK/mtgo..tion_1ad988e60282d0d8_0003.0004_3e45a63f9f6b87da/Telerik.Windows.Data.DLL&nbsp; 2012.1.430.40&nbsp; 2012.1.0430.40<br />file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/PresentationFramework-SystemXml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/PresentationFramework-SystemXml.dll&nbsp; 4.0.0.0&nbsp; 4.0.30319.17626<br />file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Deployment/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Deployment.dll&nbsp; 4.0.0.0&nbsp; 4.0.30319.17626<br />file:///C:/Users/Ven/AppData/Local/Apps/2.0/XHM2NCN3.6ZN/6AA8X2TM.8OK/mtgo..tion_1ad988e60282d0d8_0003.0004_3e45a63f9f6b87da/MTGO.exe&nbsp; 3.4.67.228&nbsp; 3.4.67.228<br />file:///C:/Users/Ven/AppData/Local/Apps/2.0/XHM2NCN3.6ZN/6AA8X2TM.8OK/mtgo..tion_1ad988e60282d0d8_0003.0004_3e45a63f9f6b87da/MTGO.exe&nbsp; 3.4.67.228&nbsp; 3.4.67.228<br />file:///C:/Users/Ven/AppData/Local/Apps/2.0/XHM2NCN3.6ZN/6AA8X2TM.8OK/mtgo..tion_1ad988e60282d0d8_0003.0004_3e45a63f9f6b87da/MTGO.exe&nbsp; 3.4.67.228&nbsp; 3.4.67.228<br />file:///C:/Users/Ven/AppData/Local/Apps/2.0/XHM2NCN3.6ZN/6AA8X2TM.8OK/mtgo..tion_1ad988e60282d0d8_0003.0004_3e45a63f9f6b87da/MTGO.exe&nbsp; 3.4.67.228&nbsp; 3.4.67.228<br />file:///C:/Users/Ven/AppData/Local/Apps/2.0/XHM2NCN3.6ZN/6AA8X2TM.8OK/mtgo..tion_1ad988e60282d0d8_0003.0004_3e45a63f9f6b87da/MTGO.exe&nbsp; 3.4.67.228&nbsp; 3.4.67.228<br />file:///C:/Users/Ven/AppData/Local/Apps/2.0/XHM2NCN3.6ZN/6AA8X2TM.8OK/mtgo..tion_1ad988e60282d0d8_0003.0004_3e45a63f9f6b87da/MTGO.exe&nbsp; 3.4.67.228 &nbsp;<br />file:///C:/Users/Ven/AppData/Local/Apps/2.0/XHM2NCN3.6ZN/6AA8X2TM.8OK/mtgo..tion_1ad988e60282d0d8_0003.0004_3e45a63f9f6b87da/MTGO.exe&nbsp; 3.4.67.228&nbsp; 3.4.67.228<br />file:///C:/Users/Ven/AppData/Local/Apps/2.0/XHM2NCN3.6ZN/6AA8X2TM.8OK/mtgo..tion_1ad988e60282d0d8_0003.0004_3e45a63f9f6b87da/MTGO.exe&nbsp; 3.4.67.228&nbsp; 3.4.67.228<br />file:///C:/Users/Ven/AppData/Local/Apps/2.0/XHM2NCN3.6ZN/6AA8X2TM.8OK/mtgo..tion_1ad988e60282d0d8_0003.0004_3e45a63f9f6b87da/MTGO.exe&nbsp; 3.4.67.228&nbsp; 3.4.67.228<br />file:///C:/Users/Ven/AppData/Local/Apps/2.0/XHM2NCN3.6ZN/6AA8X2TM.8OK/mtgo..tion_1ad988e60282d0d8_0003.0004_3e45a63f9f6b87da/MTGO.exe&nbsp; 3.4.67.228&nbsp; 3.4.67.228<br />file:///C:/Users/Ven/AppData/Local/Apps/2.0/XHM2NCN3.6ZN/6AA8X2TM.8OK/mtgo..tion_1ad988e60282d0d8_0003.0004_3e45a63f9f6b87da/WotC.MtGO.Client.Model.Data.DLL&nbsp; 3.4.67.228&nbsp; 3.4.67.228<br />&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;<br />file:///C:/Users/Ven/AppData/Local/Apps/2.0/XHM2NCN3.6ZN/6AA8X2TM.8OK/mtgo..tion_1ad988e60282d0d8_0003.0004_3e45a63f9f6b87da/MTGO.exe&nbsp; 3.4.67.228&nbsp; 3.4.67.228<br />file:///C:/Users/Ven/AppData/Local/Apps/2.0/XHM2NCN3.6ZN/6AA8X2TM.8OK/mtgo..tion_1ad988e60282d0d8_0003.0004_3e45a63f9f6b87da/Card.DLL&nbsp; 3.4.67.228&nbsp; 3.4.67.228<br />file:///C:/Users/Ven/AppData/Local/Apps/2.0/XHM2NCN3.6ZN/6AA8X2TM.8OK/mtgo..tion_1ad988e60282d0d8_0003.0004_3e45a63f9f6b87da/MTGO.exe&nbsp; 3.4.67.228&nbsp; 3.4.67.228<br />file:///C:/Users/Ven/AppData/Local/Apps/2.0/XHM2NCN3.6ZN/6AA8X2TM.8OK/mtgo..tion_1ad988e60282d0d8_0003.0004_3e45a63f9f6b87da/MTGO.exe&nbsp; 3.4.67.228&nbsp; 3.4.67.228<br />file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/UIAutomationTypes/v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35/UIAutomationTypes.dll&nbsp; 4.0.0.0&nbsp; 4.0.30319.17626<br />file:///C:/Users/Ven/AppData/Local/Apps/2.0/XHM2NCN3.6ZN/6AA8X2TM.8OK/mtgo..tion_1ad988e60282d0d8_0003.0004_3e45a63f9f6b87da/ThemeResources.DLL&nbsp; 3.4.67.228&nbsp; 3.4.67.228<br />file:///C:/Users/Ven/AppData/Local/Apps/2.0/XHM2NCN3.6ZN/6AA8X2TM.8OK/mtgo..tion_1ad988e60282d0d8_0003.0004_3e45a63f9f6b87da/MTGO.exe&nbsp; 3.4.67.228&nbsp; 3.4.67.228<br />file:///C:/Users/Ven/AppData/Local/Apps/2.0/XHM2NCN3.6ZN/6AA8X2TM.8OK/mtgo..tion_1ad988e60282d0d8_0003.0004_3e45a63f9f6b87da/MTGO.exe&nbsp; 2.0.0.0 &nbsp;<br />file:///C:/Users/Ven/AppData/Local/Apps/2.0/XHM2NCN3.6ZN/6AA8X2TM.8OK/mtgo..tion_1ad988e60282d0d8_0003.0004_3e45a63f9f6b87da/MTGO.exe&nbsp; 3.4.67.228&nbsp; 3.4.67.228<br />file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/PresentationFramework-SystemCore/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/PresentationFramework-SystemCore.dll&nbsp; 4.0.0.0&nbsp; 4.0.30319.17626<br /><br /><br /><br />OS: Microsoft Windows NT 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1<br />IP Address: (will be included with report)<br />Manufacturer: ASUSTeK Computer Inc.<br />Model: U46E<br />Type: x64-based PC<br />Logical Processors: 4&nbsp; Physical Processors: 1<br />Total Physical Memory: 8,496,357,376 bytes<br /><br />Display:Intel(R) HD Graphics 3000<br />RAM: 2,210,398,208 bytes<br />Mode: 1366 x 768 x 4294967296 colors<br />Refresh Rate: 60 Hz<br />Driver Version: 8.15.10.2696<br /><br />Processors:<br />Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2640M CPU @ 2.80GHz<br />Manufacturer: GenuineIntel<br />Maximum Clock Speed: 2801 MHz<br />Cores: 2&nbsp; Logical Processors: 4<br /><br /><br /><br />MagicException<br />Sorry, an unexpected error has occurred.<br />The application will now close.<br /><br />The task 'Loading Card Data...' failed to complete.<br />&nbsp;&nbsp; at WotC.MtGO.Client.Model.Core.TaskManager.&lt;&gt;c__DisplayClass2.b__0(Object )<br />&nbsp;&nbsp; at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)<br />&nbsp;&nbsp; at MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)<br />&nbsp;&nbsp; at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.InvokeImpl()<br />&nbsp;&nbsp; at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)<br />&nbsp;&nbsp; at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)<br />&nbsp;&nbsp; at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)<br />&nbsp;&nbsp; at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.Invoke()<br />&nbsp;&nbsp; at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.ProcessQueue()<br />&nbsp;&nbsp; at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.WndProcHook(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean&amp; handled)<br />&nbsp;&nbsp; at MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean&amp; handled)<br />&nbsp;&nbsp; at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.DispatcherCallbackOperation(Object o)<br />&nbsp;&nbsp; at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)<br />&nbsp;&nbsp; at MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)<br />&nbsp;&nbsp; at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.LegacyInvokeImpl(DispatcherPriority priority, TimeSpan timeout, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs)<br />&nbsp;&nbsp; at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.SubclassWndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam)<br />&nbsp;&nbsp; at MS.Win32.UnsafeNativeMethods.DispatchMessage(MSG&amp; msg)<br />&nbsp;&nbsp; at MS.Win32.UnsafeNativeMethods.DispatchMessage(MSG&amp; msg)<br />&nbsp;&nbsp; at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.PushFrameImpl(DispatcherFrame frame)<br />&nbsp;&nbsp; at System.Windows.Window.ShowHelper(Object booleanBox)<br />&nbsp;&nbsp; at System.Windows.Window.ShowDialog()<br />&nbsp;&nbsp; at Shiny.Login.LoginView.ConfirmEula()<br />&nbsp;&nbsp; at Shiny.Login.LoginView.UserControl_Loaded(Object sender, RoutedEventArgs e)<br />&nbsp;&nbsp; at System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Object source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised)<br />&nbsp;&nbsp; at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEventImpl(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args)<br />&nbsp;&nbsp; at MS.Internal.FrameworkObject.OnLoaded(RoutedEventArgs args)<br />&nbsp;&nbsp; at System.Windows.BroadcastEventHelper.BroadcastEvent(DependencyObject root, RoutedEvent routedEvent)<br />&nbsp;&nbsp; at System.Windows.BroadcastEventHelper.BroadcastLoadedEvent(Object root)<br />&nbsp;&nbsp; at System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.FireLoadedPendingCallbacks()<br />&nbsp;&nbsp; at System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.FireInvokeOnRenderCallbacks()<br />&nbsp;&nbsp; at System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.RenderMessageHandlerCore(Object resizedCompositionTarget)<br />&nbsp;&nbsp; at System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.RenderMessageHandler(Object resizedCompositionTarget)<br />&nbsp;&nbsp; at System.Windows.Interop.HwndTarget.OnResize()<br />&nbsp;&nbsp; at System.Windows.Interop.HwndTarget.HandleMessage(WindowMessage msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)<br />&nbsp;&nbsp; at System.Windows.Interop.HwndSource.HwndTargetFilterMessage(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean&amp; handled)<br />&nbsp;&nbsp; at MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean&amp; handled)<br />&nbsp;&nbsp; at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.DispatcherCallbackOperation(Object o)<br />&nbsp;&nbsp; at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)<br />&nbsp;&nbsp; at MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)<br />&nbsp;&nbsp; at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.LegacyInvokeImpl(DispatcherPriority priority, TimeSpan timeout, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs)<br />&nbsp;&nbsp; at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.SubclassWndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam)<br />&nbsp;&nbsp; at MS.Win32.UnsafeNativeMethods.ShowWindow(HandleRef hWnd, Int32 nCmdShow)<br />&nbsp;&nbsp; at MS.Win32.UnsafeNativeMethods.ShowWindow(HandleRef hWnd, Int32 nCmdShow)<br />&nbsp;&nbsp; at System.Windows.Window.ShowHelper(Object booleanBox)<br />&nbsp;&nbsp; at System.Windows.Application.&lt;.ctor&gt;b__1(Object unused)<br />&nbsp;&nbsp; at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)<br />&nbsp;&nbsp; at MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)<br />&nbsp;&nbsp; at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.InvokeImpl()<br />&nbsp;&nbsp; at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)<br />&nbsp;&nbsp; at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)<br />&nbsp;&nbsp; at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)<br />&nbsp;&nbsp; at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.Invoke()<br />&nbsp;&nbsp; at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.ProcessQueue()<br />&nbsp;&nbsp; at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.WndProcHook(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean&amp; handled)<br />&nbsp;&nbsp; at MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean&amp; handled)<br />&nbsp;&nbsp; at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.DispatcherCallbackOperation(Object o)<br />&nbsp;&nbsp; at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)<br />&nbsp;&nbsp; at MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)<br />&nbsp;&nbsp; at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.LegacyInvokeImpl(DispatcherPriority priority, TimeSpan timeout, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs)<br />&nbsp;&nbsp; at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.SubclassWndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam)<br />&nbsp;&nbsp; at MS.Win32.UnsafeNativeMethods.DispatchMessage(MSG&amp; msg)<br />&nbsp;&nbsp; at MS.Win32.UnsafeNativeMethods.DispatchMessage(MSG&amp; msg)<br />&nbsp;&nbsp; at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.PushFrameImpl(DispatcherFrame frame)<br />&nbsp;&nbsp; at System.Windows.Application.RunInternal(Window window)<br />&nbsp;&nbsp; at System.Windows.Application.Run()<br />&nbsp;&nbsp; at Shiny.App.Main()<br /><br /><br />Inner exception:CardDataException<br />There is a critical error.<br />Please contact customer support if this problem continues. <br /><br />Error reading XML card data<br />&nbsp;&nbsp; at WotC.MtGO.Client.Model.Core.CardDataManager.DoInitialize()<br />&nbsp;&nbsp; at WotC.MtGO.Client.Model.Core.LongRunningTask.TaskThread(Object state)<br />&nbsp;&nbsp; at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)<br />&nbsp;&nbsp; at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)<br />&nbsp;&nbsp; at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)<br />&nbsp;&nbsp; at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart(Object obj)<br /><br />Inner exception:System.Xml.XmlException: The input document has exceeded a limit set by MaxCharactersFromEntities.<br />&nbsp;&nbsp; at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ThrowWithoutLineInfo(String res, String arg)<br />&nbsp;&nbsp; at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ReadData()<br />&nbsp;&nbsp; at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ReadDataInName(Int32&amp; pos)<br />&nbsp;&nbsp; at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseQName(Boolean isQName, Int32 startOffset, Int32&amp; colonPos)<br />&nbsp;&nbsp; at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseElement()<br />&nbsp;&nbsp; at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseElementContent()<br />&nbsp;&nbsp; at System.Xml.XmlSubtreeReader.Read()<br />&nbsp;&nbsp; at System.Xml.XmlSubtreeReader.Read()<br />&nbsp;&nbsp; at System.Xml.XmlReader.MoveToContent()<br />&nbsp;&nbsp; at WotC.MtGO.Client.Model.Core.CardDataManager.DoInitialize()<br />&nbsp;&nbsp; at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ThrowWithoutLineInfo(String res, String arg)<br />&nbsp;&nbsp; at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ReadData()<br />&nbsp;&nbsp; at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ReadDataInName(Int32&amp; pos)<br />&nbsp;&nbsp; at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseQName(Boolean isQName, Int32 startOffset, Int32&amp; colonPos)<br />&nbsp;&nbsp; at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseElement()<br />&nbsp;&nbsp; at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseElementContent()<br />&nbsp;&nbsp; at System.Xml.XmlSubtreeReader.Read()<br />&nbsp;&nbsp; at System.Xml.XmlSubtreeReader.Read()<br />&nbsp;&nbsp; at System.Xml.XmlReader.MoveToContent()
The filtering options in the collection view seem not to combine well.  For example, if I choose Pauper, Standard, and Uncommon, I get 381 results in my collection, many of which have never been printed as a common, and therefore should be excluded by the Pauper filter.

This was reported, maybe its on the back burner to get fixed??

IM sure there are bigger fish to fry at this point. 

Let Wotc know that Standard Pauper needs in game support! WoTc does listen! HERE

BETA BOARDS Moderator

Want to know about the next Magic Online Player Run Events? Then click the link and check it out!

Making MTGO a better place by BETA testing!

How to apply for beta

Community Cup Player 2011

Two issues:

1: When lands are stacked together it is (put mildly) annoying to tap them because as soon as you click one they seperate and move about. It is even worse with abundant growth. I had three different lands enchanted and when i tapped two of them, the third went all the way out of view.

2: I have the alert for chat messages on, and am trading with a bot. They keep writing stuff and alerts keep popping up over the submit button, so it becomes difficult to complete the trade. Maybe if the alerts only came up when the chat window isn't active?

For number 2. You can turn off the toaster that  alets you to chat messages or for buddies login.
In Acctounts .

This also will help with the pop ups stealing Focus from a chat window.
  Hopefuly this is going to be fixed.

Let Wotc know that Standard Pauper needs in game support! WoTc does listen! HERE

BETA BOARDS Moderator

Want to know about the next Magic Online Player Run Events? Then click the link and check it out!

Making MTGO a better place by BETA testing!

How to apply for beta

Community Cup Player 2011

I misread and thought, hmmmm, cat messages....

www.youtube.com/watch?v=us00G8oILCM
Free Speech
Free speech is the right to speak your mind without government censorship and without fear of extralegal retaliation like harassment or violence. That’s all! Free speech doesn’t include the right to speak your mind on any forum anywhere. The government may not prevent you from speaking, but private parties, like blog owners or corporations, aren’t required to let you use their property as your platform. Free speech doesn’t include the right to be believed or to be taken seriously. People may mock, ridicule or laugh at what you say, or they may reject it outright. Free speech doesn’t include the right to be listened to. People who don’t desire to hear your opinion can hang up on you, block you on social media, change the channel, close the browser tab. Free speech doesn’t give you the right to bombard people with harassing messages or otherwise force them to pay attention to you against their will. And free speech doesn’t include the right to suffer no consequences whatsoever for your expressed opinions.
Not sure if this is the place to put this, but does zooming with a scrollwheel not work for anyone else? I looked at the defaults to make sure I hadn't messed up any associations, and it shows that my scrollwheel should zoom in on cards but I can't get it to do so. I've tried things like clicking on the card beforehand to try and make sure there isn't some other part of the action that I'm failing to perform, but it doesn't seem so.

Is it just not working for me or is there something I'm not doing? Does it work for others?
Pressing the middle mouse button zooms on a card. You can also use a keyboard shortcut (Z by default).
Pressing the middle mouse button zooms on a card. You can also use a keyboard shortcut (Z by default).

kristijan, I'm aware that it's supposed to, but it doesn't work for me. (I have a scrollwheel that I can also click like a button. In V3, using this allowed me to zoom.) I was asking if anyone else is having this problem. Sounds like you're not.

I'm running Windows XP, if that's relevant.

I'm having a problem, I just installed this on my system (win 7 64) and after I launch it, I get the Verifying Application Requirements thing, then it goes away. MTGO pops up with the User Agreement and Software License screen, but I can't interact with it. Then after about a second, a fatal error comes up.. Here are the details:

Error reading XML card data
   at WotC.MtGO.Client.Model.Core.CardDataManager.DoInitialize()
   at WotC.MtGO.Client.Model.Core.LongRunningTask.TaskThread(Object state)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
   at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart(Object obj)

I had this error because I had .NET 4.5 installed. Downgrading to 4.0 fixed the problem.
Sign In to post comments