What could i use for removal in my blue merfolk deck?

12 posts / 0 new
Last post
I have some counterspells and the deck is really good I just need some removal in it, onlything i can think of is Unsummon.

Outside of Standard, I'd suggest Into the Roil, which is strictly better than Disperse.
139359831 wrote:
Clever deduction Watson! Maybe you can explain why Supergirl is trying to kill me.
---- Autocard is your friend. Lightning Bolt = Lightning Bolt
I like magic almost as much as i like basketball and surviving aids.
Outside of Standard, I'd suggest Into the Roil, which is strictly better than Disperse.

Agreed! The new merfolk in m13 is my favorite and i plan to add into the roil in play.
Vapor Snag
dismember
tundra, hallowed fountain, seachrome coast, and swords to plowshares and path to exile  

lmao, if u have to ply sumthin as bad as 2 card combo for removal your a scroob
dismember
tundra, hallowed fountain, seachrome coast, and swords to plowshares and path to exile  

lmao, if u have to ply sumthin as bad as 2 card combo for removal your a scroob

No, a scrub is someone who says "Okay, we're banning infinite combos." in Standard. Or "Your card is from Ravnica. It's not Standard-legal!" in Modern.

A scrub isn't a bad player, but a player who makes you play by their rules (and not in a Winter Orb-type way), rather than the agreed-upon rules of the format.

Dismember is good removal for the top half of the color pie, though.
139359831 wrote:
Clever deduction Watson! Maybe you can explain why Supergirl is trying to kill me.
---- Autocard is your friend. Lightning Bolt = Lightning Bolt
Sign In to post comments