07/12/2012 TD: "Four Aggressive Dogs, New Tricks"

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
This thread is for discussion of this week's Top Decks, which goes live Thursday morning on magicthegathering.com.
No Wild Defiance in the Infect deck?

Those who fear the darkness have never seen what the light can do.

I've seen angels fall from blinding heights. But you yourself are nothing so divine. Just next in line.

191752181 wrote:
All I'm saying is, I don't really see how she goes around petrifying swords and boots and especially mirrors. How the heck does she beat a Panoptic Mirror? It makes no sense for artifacts either. Or enchantments, for that matter. "Well, you see, Jimmy cast this spell to flood the mountain, but then the gorgon just looked at the water really hard and it went away."
Cutting Reejerey is the worst idea in a long line of very bad ideas.

Also who would play Quirion Dryad when everybody is playing Vapor Snags?
And when Vapor Snag is gone, unsummon will take its place.
As long as Delver is legal, cheap bounce will be worth playing.
It has nothing to do with Vapor Snag.
Quirion Dryad was reprinted in Tenth and did nothing 5 years ago. Its not like we've been waiting 15 years for its comeback.
Why was stormblood berserker and mogg flunkies in the same deck for standard? Isn't that not legal?
Why was stormblood berserker and mogg flunkies in the same deck for standard? Isn't that not legal?

For the next 3 months M12 and M13 are legal together.  Only when RtR comes out will M12 finally drop out of standard.
IMAGE(http://pwp.wizards.com/1205820039/Scorecards/Landscape.png)