Homebrew questions

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Has anyone developed a way to create higher tier versions of abilities?  For instance, there are level 1 powers, but they don't have level 13 or 23 equivalents.  I know you can just add one more die of damage, but is that a fair assessment.

Also, has anyone ever limited an encounter in this manner: You many use only one daily power OR one Action point per encounter.
Has anyone developed a way to create higher tier versions of abilities?  For instance, there are level 1 powers, but they don't have level 13 or 23 equivalents.  I know you can just add one more die of damage, but is that a fair assessment.

Also, has anyone ever limited an encounter in this manner: You many use only one daily power OR one Action point per encounter.

I've been working on doing exactly that. Some powers are clearly just higher level versions of each other so I just consolidate them into a single block. For others, I'm using Power Strike as a general damage guide, and look at other powers for other effects.

I've never used the same limit you described, but I have limited players to using a single daily within an encounter and am considering allowing players to use action points to recharge dailies.
Owner and Proprietor of the House of Trolls. God of ownership and possession.
This thread has been moved by VCL request.

If you have any questions, please contact:
Customer Service