Mandred, Sarnek, Talkos decks

13 posts / 0 new
Last post
"Available: July 11, 2012"

It appears 4 decks will be coming out tomorrow, as will the deck unlocks and foils for Steam. Anyone have any other news on this?

EDIT: There's a Kezzik deck as well but it's not in the screenshot.

IMAGE(http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii54/TheGuitarHero1000/NewDecks.png)

EDIT 2: I went through the list of full deck unlocks and premium foil unlocks and noticed something: Talrand, Yeva, Odric, and Krenko are missing. My assumption is that these 4 (Mandred, Talkos, Kezzik, and Sarnek) may be miscommunicated names, but you never know.
if this is true then im super excited lets hope this happens for xbox 360 too
Wow, so soon!
can anyone else confirm this
EDIT 2: I went through the list of full deck unlocks and premium foil unlocks and noticed something: Talrand, Yeva, Odric, and Krenko are missing. My assumption is that these 4 (Mandred, Talkos, Kezzik, and Sarnek) may be miscommunicated names, but you never know.

This is what it looks like. Maybe early placeholder names before the cards were finalized. The Sarnek deck has no foil counterpart, but their is one that sticks out being Ancient Wilds- with no Yeva counterpart. Celestial Light also is not labeled by the Planeswalker, so I imagine this is not likely to be anything new; it wouldn't be the first time Steam got something wrong/off.
You got my hopes up and dashed them in an instant. Jolly good show, sir.
Close your eyes. Fly away. In the land where dreams, all are true. IMAGE(http://i1202.photobucket.com/albums/bb374/distilledpoizn/StupidJefferson.jpg)
You got my hopes up and dashed them in an instant. Jolly good show, sir.

I apologize. I shoulda looked through it more thoroughly before posting.
Damn it! Lol.
We had PSN update today and no new decks, damn!

So, no confirmation from PS3 users, however we got deck unlocks and foil keys, so it's propably nothing
Also the price is 99 cents so it's probably for the old decks with a diferent name 
Damn it Arqwart, do you enjoy crushing people's hopes? 
I noticed this oddity in the decklists. For some reason they use weird names (beta names?). I might be mixing things up here as I'm on my laptop now and so don't have access to the files (as I only play the game on my main PC), but IIRC (in order of how sure I am of it), Krenko is called Kezzik, Talrand is called Talkos, Yeva is called Sarnek and Odric is called Mandred.

So, nothing new unfortunately. 
Those were some good names though. I wonder why they changed them? I like Talkos better than I do Talrand for some reason.
"Available: July 11, 2012"

It appears 4 decks will be coming out tomorrow, as will the deck unlocks and foils for Steam. Anyone have any other news on this?

Wizards_Sean confirmed ion his introdcution thread that we are not getting decks this ...well, today/yesterday.
Sign In to post comments