Make a 4e character from scratch in less than 20 minutes!

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
I made a 4-page character creation tool that allows you to make a functional 4e character in a matter of moments!

I love 4e, but I've always disliked how long it takes to make a character from scratch. Plus, while the online character builder is fast, it wastes a lot of ink and paper. This little tool lets you make a functional 4e character with just some paper, dice, and a pencil!

Check it out on my tumblr, Dungeons & Donuts!

Plus, here's a preview of the first page:

Love it.  Not too sure about whether the resulting character would be entirely balanced, but the concept and presentation are awesome.  Quite a lot of other cool stuff on your site too - bookmarked it
Love it.  Not to sure about whether the resulting character would be entirely balanced, but the concept and presentation are awesome.  Quite a lot of other cool stuff on your site too - bookmarked it

Thanks! Yeah, it's missing a few things, and might not be entirely balanced, but it works in a pinch. 

Feel free to share. Just mention my tumblr. 
That's awesome, not really useful for a full game but great for a quick on the fly one shot or an intro adventure for new players
Like has been said, while not good for a full on campaign this would be fantastic for a quick little game. Very nice in its simplicity. My only gripe is that the defender lacks a punishment to their mark. They should get to slap someone who doesn't attack them.
Heya everyone, here are my homebrew threads: (yes there is only one right now, but there are more to come!) And Let There Be Fish-Men: KUO-TOA