Codes to unlock ALL promotion unlocks

28 posts / 0 new
Last post
All unlock codes are now known. Perhaps old to some, but for those who don't know I'm posting them. They're re-usable for everyone. Code #1 unlocks promo unlock #1 for each and every deck (including the expansion decks you'll get in the future), etcetera:

FNMDGP
KWPMZW
MWTMJP
WMKFGC
NCTFJN
GDZDJC
HTRNPW
FXGJDW
PCNKGR
GPCRSX
Can't wait to add all these bad-boys tonight.
Missed that thread. Searched for it, but search is incredibly flawed (not being allowed to search for topic titles alone, but having to search for each and every word in each and every topic), so I couldn't find anything.
Missed that thread. Searched for it, but search is incredibly flawed (not being allowed to search for topic titles alone, but having to search for each and every word in each and every topic), so I couldn't find anything.

Nice try. It must be hard to search for a thread like that.
Impossible even. I mean, it is not even on the first page, right?
Looks like Mr. Gamer wants to take all the credit for the work that other people did. Hate those people.

Absurdity, n. A statement or belief manifestly inconsistent with one's own opinion.

I just wanted to be EVIL and there you go....

I wouldn't be so surprised if they went down that road. This game's becoming more and more a cheap advertisement tool after all (just look at all the ads you get! It's almost as if this is a F2P game...).

Well, if they indeed do this, then from that point on I stop buying DotP and rather pirate it. 

he posted in the other thread lol and now comes with "i couldn't find anything". 

I wouldn't be so surprised if they went down that road. This game's becoming more and more a cheap advertisement tool after all (just look at all the ads you get! It's almost as if this is a F2P game...).

Well, if they indeed do this, then from that point on I stop buying DotP and rather pirate it. 

he posted in the other thread lol and now comes with "i couldn't find anything". 

That was an old topic (check the date I posted that post), I'm not going to look inside each and every topic reading through thousands of posts. No one does. You don't either.

And in case it was edited in the first post: it was a topic I had read already, and it wasn't about posting unlock codes back then, so I made the logical assumption that hadn't changed. At most, I'd expect said topic to have codes scrambled all over instead of collected in the main post.

A simple Ctrl+F on the first page of the forums would have found you the thread. Maybe the fact that it was still on the front page with several pages of posts every day could have hinted that something interesting was going on over there.
You could give him a break... this way more people will notice the codes.

That was an old topic (check the date I posted that post), I'm not going to look inside each and every topic reading through thousands of posts. No one does. You don't either.

And in case it was edited in the first post: it was a topic I had read already, and it wasn't about posting unlock codes back then, so I made the logical assumption that hadn't changed. At most, I'd expect said topic to have codes scrambled all over instead of collected in the main post.

So if you weren't in the other topic or couldn't find it, then how did you get the codes? I'm surprised no one else pointed this out yet. It's pretty blatent you went into the other topic and copy/pasted the codes.
Duels of the Planeswalkers 2013 deck builds and analysis: http://megamaster125.angelfire.com/dotp2013/ Another one of my websites: http://megamaster125.angelfire.com/rationalchristianity/ I am Blue/White
Who cares?  Do you think anyone cares who gets the "cred" for the codes?  Is there a prize involved?
give the guy a break... not everyone monitors the forums closely... i'm sure there was no dishonorable intention here

So if you weren't in the other topic or couldn't find it, then how did you get the codes? I'm surprised no one else pointed this out yet. It's pretty blatent you went into the other topic and copy/pasted the codes.

I'm sure the codes are available on other sites by now. I got on yesterday ready to give my friend the codes, but he told me he had already received them via a text from a friend. There are other possible ways he could have gotten the codes. Give him a break.

"I have spread my dreams under your feet. Tread softly because you tread on my dreams."

I'm sure the codes are available on other sites by now. I got on yesterday ready to give my friend the codes, but he told me he had already received them via a text from a friend. There are other possible ways he could have gotten the codes. Give him a break.

After reading Julian's post I did a Google search "duels 2013 Promotional Unlocks".
Top result was this: www.toptiertactics.com/14452/even-more-d...

Now, if I were to do a search for those codes (and I did after we got the first 2) I wouldn't seach these forums, I would search Google. Because Google knows more than these forums. (EDIT: Google's searches cover millions of sites, this site's searches cover one)

So lay off the recriminations. He found them elsewhere and quickly posted them here without checking. Get over it.

Yeah, because this is the only place codes are posted /sarcasm

But if you really need to know, I saw the codes at www.slightlymagic.net/forum/viewtopic.ph...
Look at that, you try to be helpful and people will still fault you for it.  Lay off people, I'm sure there are far more important things for your time. 
You are Red/Blue!
You are Red/Blue!
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.
You are both rational and emotional. You value creation and discovery, and feel strongly about what I create. At best, you're innovative and intuitive. At worst, you're scattered and unpredictable.
Guy tries to post a list of card unlocks for the benefit of the community and gets lambasted for it.

I'm not gunna lie, this thread has really disappointed me. You people should feel bad about this.
Close your eyes. Fly away. In the land where dreams, all are true. IMAGE(http://i1202.photobucket.com/albums/bb374/distilledpoizn/StupidJefferson.jpg)
it works only on PC or on PS3 either?
it works only on PC or on PS3 either?

The codes work for every platform.  You need to enter them in your player status screen, under the view promotional unlocks section.
well thanks for posting these. I would not of known if it was not for the thread. much appreciated. more excitement for me. 
I have been far too busy to play DOTP 13 lately let alone read these forums. So if it were not for this thread I would of never known about this. so THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I just added all the codes now.
Wow, GamerXYZ, thanks a lot! Your thread is really helpful  

I was facing some decks today which used the promotional unlocks and thought I was at a great disadvantage. It was also the first time I played online (don't like playing without fully unlocked decks, but I gave it a shot) and it was depressing to face promo-pumped decks. That is... until now Cool  Can't wait to test these babies.   

Hey GamerXYZ, I just wanted to appologize for how I treated you earlier. I was in an irritable mood earlier and.... well I got irritated. Anyways, I shouldn't have done that, and I appologize.
Duels of the Planeswalkers 2013 deck builds and analysis: http://megamaster125.angelfire.com/dotp2013/ Another one of my websites: http://megamaster125.angelfire.com/rationalchristianity/ I am Blue/White
I don't understand how people first found out about the codes by reading this thread and didn't notice the other thread that has been on top of the front page for probably about a week now. Oh well, if everyone who likes the game can get the additional promo cards, it doesn't matter how, I guess.
I am Blue/White
I am Blue/White
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.
I'm both orderly and rational. I value control, information, and order. I love structure and hierarchy, and will actively use whatever power or knowledge I have to maintain it. At best, I am lawful and insightful; at worst, I am bureaucratic and tyrannical.
I don't understand how people first found out about the codes by reading this thread and didn't notice the other thread that has been on top of the front page for probably about a week now. Oh well, if everyone who likes the game can get the additional promo cards, it doesn't matter how, I guess.

Because it didn't always have the codes. It used to just be a list. Even the title doesn't mention the codes. The only reason i reopened that thread and accidentally discovered the codes there was because the thread had gotten so many replies since I last read it and I was curious why.
Close your eyes. Fly away. In the land where dreams, all are true. IMAGE(http://i1202.photobucket.com/albums/bb374/distilledpoizn/StupidJefferson.jpg)