new player help

Hi 
well I want to play D&D miniatures, but I don’t know what to buy. I don’t know if buying the started set is a good idea, 'cause when i started playing magic I buy a started set and i realize then that it was better to buy an expert deck that have better cards and u can also learn how to play with them and not have spend my money in some bad cards...

so I don’t know if it is the same with D&D miniatures.. If is better to buy a advance set... They have the master and players books? Can I start with that or with what?

Thanks for the help  

I want to play D&D miniatures, but I don’t know what to buy. I don’t know if buying the started set is a good idea, 'cause when i started playing magic I buy a started set and i realize then that it was better to buy an expert deck that have better cards and u can also learn how to play with them and not have spend my money in some bad cards...

so I don’t know if it is the same with D&D miniatures.. If is better to buy a advance set...

If you're talking about the new (Dungeon Command) miniature sets coming out: each set is effectively a 'master set'... you don't have an option to not buy a master set.

If you're talking about the old miniature game: well, they never made master sets for those anyway.

They have the master and players books? Can I start with that

For the new Dungeon Command miniature game: yes.
so if I buy a new set of D&D i will get all I need to start to play? or i have to buy something else...? I'm really lost here xD

(i dont have anything of D&D miniatures)

If you are talking about the older miniatures I would read through the rule book (a few times) then take a look at the faction you might be interested in see what others have put together as a warband for that faction and published on the net and I would download the ddm warband tool it is the most help as you can put together a band see the cards of all of the minis and put together the warband that way you aren't buying tons of minis that you wont use and you can buy just the ones that you need for your warband. It is inevetiable that you will purchase some minis that you wont use because as you play (for us anyways) you will find that your ultimate warband isn't as ultimate as you thought and you need to beef up somewhere either range attack or front line guys or whatever then you will have to buy those minis....well that is just my 2 cents and I am new to this game as well...I am thinking to try online that way the warband is virtual and see what works then buy those minis...we will see. good luck.
So First read the rule book, then buy miniatures (where do I get the boards?)

But I didn't know there's a new D&D miniatures... I will read abouth that this is very confusing for me lol xD
Yes I would read the rulebook and download the ddm warband tool that is most helpful as for the maps you can get some online or at your local store I guess I live in Japan and it isn't played much over here at all so I went on to ebay and got a couple of maps and minis but I soon realized that what I thought was a very good warband wasn't so I used some of those minis and some cardboard with the name of the mini I wanted to try on it for what I thought was a better warband when I found what worked for me then I bought the actual minis it looks much better then cardboard ha ha....
As for the new D&D miniatures game just google wotc dungeon command (that is the name of it) and you should get a page that shows it and you can download the rules and see if it appeals to you which is cool.
I didn't know there's a new D&D miniatures

Here and here. Sets contain everything you need.