Most Accurate Melee Striker

195 posts / 0 new
Last post
I am new to 4E and joining an in-progress campaign at level 11.  The party already has a wizard, a warden, and a bard.  I am trying to make the most accurate melee striker possible to contribute.  Please help me improve my character; no part of it is set in stone yet.  

====== Created Using Wizards of the Coast D&D Character Builder ======
Lord Gumball, level 11
Dragonborn, Fighter
Fighter: Combat Agility
Fighter Talents: Two-handed Weapon Talent
Versatile Expertise: Versatile Expertise (Axe)
Versatile Expertise: Versatile Expertise (Spear)
Dragonborn Racial Power: Dragon Breath
Dragon Breath Key Ability: Dragon Breath Strength
Dragon Breath Damage Type: Dragon Breath Fire

FINAL ABILITY SCORES
Str 19, Con 16, Dex 16, Int 13, Wis 15, Cha 11.

STARTING ABILITY SCORES
Str 14, Con 14, Dex 14, Int 12, Wis 14, Cha 8.

AC: 27 Fort: 23 Reflex: 20 Will: 19
HP: 91 Surges: 12 Surge Value: 25

TRAINED SKILLS
Heal +12, Endurance +13, Athletics +14

UNTRAINED SKILLS
Acrobatics +8, Arcana +6, Bluff +5, Diplomacy +5, Dungeoneering +7, History +8, Insight +7, Intimidate +7, Nature +7, Perception +7, Religion +6, Stealth +8, Streetwise +5, Thievery +8

FEATS
Level 1: Weapon Proficiency (Gouge)
Level 2: Two-Handed Weapon Expertise
Level 4: Spear Expertise
Level 6: Versatile Expertise
Level 8: Axe Expertise
Level 10: Weapon Focus (Axe)
Level 11: Weapon Focus (Spear)

POWERS
Fighter at-will 1: Wicked Strike
Fighter at-will 1: Brash Strike
Fighter encounter 1: Insightful Strike
Fighter daily 1: Harrier's Ploy
Fighter utility 2: Pass Forward
Fighter encounter 3: Advance Lunge
Fighter daily 5: Brazen Assault
Fighter utility 6: Daring Shot
Fighter encounter 7: Weapon Master's Gambit
Fighter daily 9: Bone Crusher
Fighter utility 10: Fighter's Grit

ITEMS
Jagged Gouge +3, Magic Wyvernscale Armor +3, Cloak of Displacement +2
====== Copy to Clipboard and Press the Import Button on the Summary Tab ======

I have tried to maximize my accuracy while still doing substantial damage.  I am using a gouge because it can hit really hard. I have picked daily and encounter powers that do a lot of damage.  My weapon has a jagged enchantment to make the most of my high accuracy.  For example,

Brash Strike:

Power modifier +2
Strength mod +4
Half level +5
weapon proficiency +2
Weapon enhancement +3
Two handed weapon talent +1
Two handed expertise +2
Spear Expertise +2
Versatile Expertise (Spear) +2
Versatile Expertise (Axe)  +2
Axe Expertise +2

=+27 to hit.  

Thanks in advance!
If the answer is anything other than Avenger, the answer is wrong.
D&D Next = D&D: Quantum Edition
All Expertise feats are all Feat Bonuses, so none of those stack.

Light Blade has the best support for accuracy boosting that does stack.  Going so far as to make MBAs target Reflex instead of AC in Paragon tier.  So look there, while looking at the Avenger class and its double rolls.
All Expertise feats are all Feat Bonuses, so none of those stack.

Light Blade has the best support for accuracy boosting that does stack.  Going so far as to make MBAs target Reflex instead of AC in Paragon tier.  So look there, while looking at the Avenger class and its double rolls.

Half of that support also applies to spears, which makes the Gouge a good choice.  Gouge > all.
D&D Next = D&D: Quantum Edition
If the answer is anything other than Avenger, the answer is wrong.

Correct. Rolling twice for your attacks trumps everything else in terms of accuracy boosting, because it magnifies the benefit you get from Expertise/Combat Advantage/leader benefits/etc.

Oh, and while Fighters have very high damage for a defender and some of the best damage-oriented PPs in the game, they still don't really qualify as strikers.
Avenger or dagger rogue would be my 2 answers.
And no matter what you play please fix those ability scores. Never start with lower than an 18 in your attack stat. Especially since your looking to be accurate.
And no matter what you play please fix those ability scores. Never start with lower than an 18 in your attack stat. Especially since your looking to be accurate.

there are plenty of cases that a 18+ is not needed or even optimal. All depends on what you are trying to do and what level the character will end at. 

there are plenty of cases that a 18+ is not needed or even optimal. All depends on what you are trying to do and what level the character will end at. 

Accuracy was requested.  Starting below 18 is not an option.

Accuracy was requested.  Starting below 18 is not an option.

Yes it is. Depending what level you end at. 

I may be a bit unschooled but perhaps you can point me in the direction of an optimal build that does this. I may be able to accept the Avenger starting at a slightly deminished primary attack stat if your going Half-Elf twin striking or such but i would consider this a rarity.
A striker or Fighter as the OP created at 11th level should, no matter what, have a 19 in there primary attack stat.

I may be a bit unschooled but perhaps you can point me in the direction of an optimal build that does this. I may be able to accept the Avenger starting at a slightly deminished primary attack stat if your going Half-Elf twin striking or such but i would consider this a rarity.
A striker or Fighter as the OP created at 11th level should, no matter what, have a 19 in there primary attack stat.

If your character's advancement is going to end at levels 4-7, 11-13, 18-20, 24-27 you are going to want to have a 17 in order to make best use of your point buy. The whole reason people normally do even number for stat arrays for builds here is because they assume a 1-30 campaign which is definitely not what everyone runs. If you are running a one shot in those levels or know the campaign will end around those levels then you are better off without an 18 in your stat array starting out in order to be the most optimized.

edit: Just don't make a blanket statement next time, there are always exceptions 
I'm still confused. Why am i starting at level 1 and playing until any level you may choose and starting with a 17 post racials in my attack stat and considered optimal.
Dragonborn fighter 1st level stats going two-handed= 16+2/14/13/8/14/10+2=18/14/13/8/14/12.
I would assume you would then boost STR and WIS at every opportunity(4/8/11)=21/15/14/9/17/13 or pop CON once just to be "rounded'" though i have no idea why.
Though i guess you coul go 17+2STR/14CON/10DEX/8INT/14WIS/10+2CHA @1st or something like that.

Based on the information given, 18 starting in the main stat was the best choice.  Absent any additional information, then 18 is the optimal choice.  Granted there are exceptions but based on the information provided, 18 is the best choice.
Has no one considered the possibility that this is a joke topic? I try not to jump to conclusions, but I have a hard time taking this at face value.
Has no one considered the possibility that this is a joke topic? I try not to jump to conclusions, but I have a hard time taking this at face value.

I don't think so, it just looks like low system mastery, and the guy is asking for help.  He saw a bunch of feats that added accuracy to his weapon and figured they should all work, he has been thoroughly corrected, and should be adjusting according to a different class and stat array.
Most accurate at 11 would be...

Avenger, (roll twice)
Greatspear (+3)
Deft Spear + Power of Skill (vs Ref)
Revenant, with a death saving throws (to get the next 2)
   restless dead (+2)
   Past life Deva, with potent rebirth (+2)
18 Wis, 21 at 11 (+5)
Spear Expertise (+2)
1/2 lvl  (+5)
MC fighter for kensai PP (+1)
magic weapon (+3)
= 25  vs lvl (11)+12 = hit on a -2 (capped at 1), roll twice = 0.9975%

Even against above level or high reflex creatures.  Or, get the gouge.

Err... i think that's too many feats... 

guides
List of no-action attacks.
Dynamic vs Static Bonuses
Phalanx tactics and builds
Crivens! A Pictsies Guide Good
Power
s to intentionally miss with
Mr. Cellophane: How to be unnoticed
Way's to fire around corners
Crits: what their really worth
Retroactive bonus vs Static bonus.
Runepriest handbook & discussion thread
Holy Symbols to hang around your neck
Ways to Gain or Downgrade Actions
List of bonuses to saving throws
The Ghost with the Most (revenant handbook)
my builds
F-111 Interdictor Long (200+ squares) distance ally teleporter. With some warlord stuff. Broken in a plot way, not a power way.

Thought Switch Higher level build that grants upto 14 attacks on turn 1. If your allies play along, it's broken.

Elven Critters Crit op with crit generation. 5 of these will end anything. Broken.

King Fisher Optimized net user.  Moderate.

Boominator Fun catch-22 booming blade build with either strong or completely broken damage depending on your reading.

Very Distracting Warlock Lot's of dazing and major penalties to hit. Overpowered.

Pocket Protector Pixie Stealth Knight. Maximizing the defender's aura by being in an ally's/enemy's square.

Yakuza NinjIntimiAdin: Perma-stealth Striker that offers a little protection for ally's, and can intimidate bloodied enemies. Very Strong.

Chargeburgler with cheese Ranged attacks at the end of a charge along with perma-stealth. Solid, could be overpowered if tweaked.

Void Defender Defends giving a penalty to hit anyone but him, then removing himself from play. Can get somewhat broken in epic.

Scry and Die Attacking from around corners, while staying hidden. Moderate to broken, depending on the situation.

Skimisher Fly in, attack, and fly away. Also prevents enemies from coming close. Moderate to Broken depending on the enemy, but shouldn't make the game un-fun, as the rest of your team is at risk, and you have enough weaknesses.

Indestructible Simply won't die, even if you sleep though combat.  One of THE most abusive character in 4e.

Sir Robin (Bravely Charge Away) He automatically slows and pushes an enemy (5 squares), while charging away. Hard to rate it's power level, since it's terrain dependent.

Death's Gatekeeper A fun twist on a healic, making your party "unkillable". Overpowered to Broken, but shouldn't actually make the game un-fun, just TPK proof.

Death's Gatekeeper mk2, (Stealth Edition) Make your party "unkillable", and you hidden, while doing solid damage. Stronger then the above, but also easier for a DM to shut down. Broken, until your DM get's enough of it.

Domination and Death Dominate everything then kill them quickly. Only works @ 30, but is broken multiple ways.

Battlemind Mc Prone-Daze Protecting your allies by keeping enemies away. Quite powerful.

The Retaliator Getting hit deals more damage to the enemy then you receive yourself, and you can take plenty of hits. Heavy item dependency, Broken.

Dead Kobold Transit Teleports 98 squares a turn, and can bring someone along for the ride. Not fully built, so i can't judge the power.

Psilent Guardian Protect your allies, while being invisible. Overpowered, possibly broken.

Rune of Vengance Do lot's of damage while boosting your teams. Strong to slightly overpowered.

Charedent BarrageA charging ardent. Fine in a normal team, overpowered if there are 2 together, and easily broken in teams of 5.

Super Knight A tough, sticky, high damage knight. Strong.

Super Duper Knight Basically the same as super knight with items, making it far more broken.

Mora, the unkillable avenger Solid damage, while being neigh indestuctable. Overpowered, but not broken.

Swordburst Maximus At-Will Close Burst 3 that slide and prones. Protects allies with off actions. Strong, possibly over powered with the right party.

You could drop the Revenant part and play a race with appropriate stats (I like Elf if you're going Accuracy, but there's many Wis/Dex races) which would give you a +22 vs Ref (23) = hit on a 1 (actually 2, since 1s miss). Same 99.75% accuracy but with a racial encounter reroll, take the Seeker of Illefarn Theme and you've got another encounter reroll (if you roll a 1).
"Invokers are probably better round after round but Wizard dailies are devastating. Actually, devastating is too light a word. Wizard daily powers are soul crushing, encounter ending, havoc causing pieces of awesome." -AirPower25 Sear the Flesh, Purify the Soul; Harden the Heart, and Improve the Mind; Born of Blood, but Forged by Fire; The MECH warrior reaches perfection.
Yakuza theme can take a u2 to reroll on 1, 2, or 3 in addition.
How about Seeker | Avenger? At 11:

+6 WIS
+5 half level
+2 feat
+3 enhance
+3 proficiency
+2 item (Eagle Eye Goggles)
+1 True Seeker's Bond
+1 Crimson Hunter PP
Again vs REF and roll twice.

And feat cost is lower. You can easily replicate the Revenant cheese if you want to, but I'm not sure what the point is.

... Er, though that isn't melee. Oops.
How about Seeker | Avenger? At 11:

+6 WIS
+5 half level
+2 feat
+3 enhance
+3 proficiency
+2 item (Eagle Eye Goggles)
+1 True Seeker's Bond
+1 Crimson Hunter PP
Again vs REF and roll twice.

And feat cost is lower. You can easily replicate the Revenant cheese if you want to, but I'm not sure what the point is.

... Er, though that isn't melee. Oops.

Problem with that is it isn't a Striker, haha.
Well a tempest fighter i think can be the most accurate type of fighter since even at level they can hit at reflex with dual strike, with midnight blade, however their damage tends to be lower unless you have a few items too boost their damage. Also i think a hexblade i made at level 10 has 20 to hit on a charge against reflex, since he is a pixie, and also he uses a fluid ki focus, but for striker i think avenger is the most accurate.
Actually, you could make a decent ranged Avenger.  Greatbow or Superior Crossbow, that 'Oath on RBAs' feat, MC Seeker, Primal Eye, coupled with all the rest of the RBA support should be enough to bring on decent DPR.  Not outstanding, but conversely not awful.

It would certainly be ridiculously accurate.

But yeah, a charging Gouge Avenger is the most accurate striker, although the dagger Rogue is close behind - given that they pick up +3 to hit over the chargeVenger most of the time (+1 class, +1 prof, +1 Nimble Blade, can probably still charge with various different support methods), and can similarly target Reflex.
Harrying your Prey, the Easy Way: A Hunter's Handbook - the first of what will hopefully be many CharOp efforts on my part. The Blinker - teleport everywhere. An Eladrin Knight/Eldritch Knight. CB != rules source.
How is that not a striker? Seekers are barely controllers as is, and the Seeker-Avenger hybrid seems to lend itself well to striking, what with Primal Eye + Painful Oath and the decent number of Seeker multiattacks.
By "decent number of Seeker multiattacks" you must be referring to the pair of paragon tier encounter power Twin Strike knockoffs they get, which don't count as RBAs and thus don't interact with Primal Eye.

The build will eke out passable DPR with no nova, ie a terrible Striker.

Barely controllers my foot. :grumble:
They have some good multi-attack daily powers, but their encounters are multi-target in heroic, which isn't quite the same thing.

Regardless, if you're going off the "Distant Vengeance lets you use Oath on non-Avenger powers" interpretation, Seeker is not the RBA you're looking for. The RBA you can stack the most damage mods on remains Eldritch Blast.
"Invokers are probably better round after round but Wizard dailies are devastating. Actually, devastating is too light a word. Wizard daily powers are soul crushing, encounter ending, havoc causing pieces of awesome." -AirPower25 Sear the Flesh, Purify the Soul; Harden the Heart, and Improve the Mind; Born of Blood, but Forged by Fire; The MECH warrior reaches perfection.
And you can Admixture Eldritch Blast for extra goodies too.

Bargle wrote:
This is CharOp. We not only assume block-of-tofu monsters, but also block-of-tofu DMs.

Zelink wrote:
You're already refluffing, why not refluff to something that doesn't suck?
Wouldn't pixie charge-thief simply be the best option here? Great mobility, great damage, and nigh-impossibility of missing, with more target flexibility than an avenger. Fragile, but that wasn't part of the original request.
You could drop the Revenant part and play a race with appropriate stats (I like Elf if you're going Accuracy, but there's many Wis/Dex races) which would give you a +22 vs Ref (23) = hit on a 1 (actually 2, since 1s miss). Same 99.75% accuracy but with a racial encounter reroll, take the Seeker of Illefarn Theme and you've got another encounter reroll (if you roll a 1).

That's fine, untill you come across a creature of higher level, or of higher then normal reflex.  Then your accuracy drops to 99%, or even 97.75% (horrible i know  )

But to get the correct feats...

1) Greatspear (+3)
2) Diciple of Death
4) Restless Dead (+2)
6) Potent rebirth (+2)
8) Spear Expertise (+2)
10) MC fighter for kensai PP (+1)
11)   (improved defense?  )

lvl (5), weapon (3), 21 Wis (5)
= 23 vs 24.  So hit on a 0, roll twice.  But it works on any avenger attack.

Actually, take 20 Con/Dex/Cha, and melee training, you can net 1 more.

Edit: Drrr... Deadly draw or cunning stalker at 11 for CA.  25 to hit (roll twice).

guides
Power
my builds
F-111 Interdictor Long (200+ squares) distance ally teleporter. With some warlord stuff. Broken in a plot way, not a power way.

Thought Switch Higher level build that grants upto 14 attacks on turn 1. If your allies play along, it's broken.

Elven Critters Crit op with crit generation. 5 of these will end anything. Broken.

Boominator Fun catch-22 booming blade build with either strong or completely broken damage depending on your reading.

Very Distracting Warlock Lot's of dazing and major penalties to hit. Overpowered.

Pocket Protector Pixie Stealth Knight. Maximizing the defender's aura by being in an ally's/enemy's square.

Yakuza NinjIntimiAdin: Perma-stealth Striker that offers a little protection for ally's, and can intimidate bloodied enemies. Very Strong.

Chargeburgler with cheese Ranged attacks at the end of a charge along with perma-stealth. Solid, could be overpowered if tweaked.

Void Defender Defends giving a penalty to hit anyone but him, then removing himself from play. Can get somewhat broken in epic.

Scry and Die Attacking from around corners, while staying hidden. Moderate to broken, depending on the situation.

Skimisher Fly in, attack, and fly away. Also prevents enemies from coming close. Moderate to Broken depending on the enemy, but shouldn't make the game un-fun, as the rest of your team is at risk, and you have enough weaknesses.

Indestructible Simply won't die, even if you sleep though combat.  One of THE most abusive character in 4e.

Sir Robin (Bravely Charge Away) He automatically slows and pushes an enemy (5 squares), while charging away. Hard to rate it's power level, since it's terrain dependent.

Death's Gatekeeper A fun twist on a healic, making your party "unkillable". Overpowered to Broken, but shouldn't actually make the game un-fun, just TPK proof.

Death's Gatekeeper mk2, (Stealth Edition) Make your party "unkillable", and you hidden, while doing solid damage. Stronger then the above, but also easier for a DM to shut down. Broken, until your DM get's enough of it.

Domination and Death Dominate everything then kill them quickly. Only works @ 30, but is broken multiple ways.

Battlemind Mc Prone-Daze Protecting your allies by keeping enemies away. Quite powerful.

The Retaliator Getting hit deals more damage to the enemy then you receive yourself, and you can take plenty of hits. Heavy item dependency, Broken.

Dead Kobold Transit Teleports 98 squares a turn, and can bring someone along for the ride. Not fully built, so i can't judge the power.

Psilent Guardian Protect your allies, while being invisible. Overpowered, possibly broken.

Rune of Vengance Do lot's of damage while boosting your teams. Strong to slightly overpowered.

Charedent BarrageA charging ardent. Fine in a normal team, overpowered if there are 2 together, and easily broken in teams of 5.

Super Duper Knight Basically the same as super knight with items, making it far more broken.

Mora, the unkillable avenger Solid damage, while being neigh indestuctable. Overpowered, but not broken.

Swordburst Maximus At-Will Close Burst 3 that slide and prones. Protects allies with off actions. Strong, possibly over powered with the right party.

I'm still confused. Why am i starting at level 1 and playing until any level you may choose and starting with a 17 post racials in my attack stat and considered optimal.
Dragonborn fighter 1st level stats going two-handed= 16+2/14/13/8/14/10+2=18/14/13/8/14/12.
I would assume you would then boost STR and WIS at every opportunity(4/8/11)=21/15/14/9/17/13 or pop CON once just to be "rounded'" though i have no idea why.
Though i guess you coul go 17+2STR/14CON/10DEX/8INT/14WIS/10+2CHA @1st or something like that.

You are playing level 1. Campaign is ending at level 7 or 13. With a 17 you have the same attack bonus as starting at 18 for the same amount of levels but with extra pointbuy for other stats. Having an 18 in that case is not 'optimal'.

Playing one adventure at level 4 that will take you to 8, having an odd stat is better.

You can't just make absolutes, they are always exceptions. (paradox?)

You are playing level 1. Campaign is ending at level 7 or 13. With a 17 you have the same attack bonus as starting at 18 for the same amount of levels but with extra pointbuy for other stats. Having an 18 in that case is not 'optimal'.

Playing one adventure at level 4 that will take you to 8, having an odd stat is better.

17= +3
18= +4
Difference= +1
Not the same.(Logic?)

17= +3
18= +4
Difference= +1
Not the same.(Logic?)

Level 4-7

18=+4
19=+4
Same thing
+ 3 pointbuy. Stop being so obtuse.  

Not true.

lvl 1-3,    +3, vs +4  (behind)
lvl 4-7,    +4, vs +4  (same)
lvl 8-10,  +4, vs +5  (behind)
lvl 11-13 +5, vs +5  (same)
lvl 14-17 +5, vs +6  (behind)

So your only the same 1/2 the time.  
Though it could still be worth while, depending on your secondaries.

That is true.

guides
Power
my builds

17= +3
18= +4
Difference= +1
Not the same.(Logic?)

Level 4-7

18=+4
19=+4
Same thing
+ 3 pointbuy. Stop being so obtuse.  

I see what your saying and one of my previous post made mention of this. nWe are both saying that starting below 18 in your attack stat is not optimal.
17+2 racial=19(you)= +4
16+2 racial=18(me)= +4
If this is the case then in a limied level of play i agree with you about that stat spread. Our numbers were getting crossed. My bad.

On topic, slayers can be very accurate too. Made a level 12 pixie slayer, that was hitting on 2's easily.
Actually....  Time Bender, or other reroll paragon paths would make you more accurate then kensai.

Once we past the "hit on a 2" mark, rerolls become more and more importaint.

guides
Power
my builds

The other question what does "accuracy" really mean to the OP, does it mean hitting with every "swing" or getting a lick in every turn? If it's the latter I'd almost suggest a melee Ranger for all the minor action attacks and the fact as a new player he doesn't have to worry about the two enemies messing up his double role issue.
The other question what does "accuracy" really mean to the OP, does it mean hitting with every "swing" or getting a lick in every turn? If it's the latter I'd almost suggest a melee Ranger for all the minor action attacks and the fact as a new player he doesn't have to worry about the two enemies messing up his double role issue.

Well, if your going that way...

Lazylord's never miss (or hit, but that's besides the point), and do plenty of damage.  

guides
Power
my builds

OP:

The box-stock answer here is likely "Elf Avenger".  This isn't as high numbers of Mellored's Revenant, but it's close enough and less likely to make your DM's eyes roll.

19 or 20 Wis, post racial.  MC Fighter via Battle Awareness (may require retrain hijinks at level 11) and take Kensai as your PP.  Use a spear (Greatspear, but never use reach), and make your level 11 paragon feat "Impaling Spear")  Your level 12 feat will be Painful Oath because you'll realise you're not hitting hard enough.  But you'll basically never miss.

You'll want Deadly Draw, Spear Expertise,  Power of Skill (worship Corelleon).  You'll usually charge someone:

22 Wis6
Half Level5
Magic3
Proficiency3
Expertise2
Combat Advantage (From Deadly Draw)2
Kensai1
Charging1

That's +23 vs. Ref.  At level 11, Ref defences should be around 25, so you'll hit on a 2.  And you roll twice.  If you roll horribly, you're an elf with the elf racial to try again.

Now, you don't hit hard at all, so I'm not sure if you'll feel like a striker, but you shouldn't miss.  And there is VERY little cheese here.

"Nice assumptions. Completely wrong assumptions, but by jove if being incorrect stopped people from making idiotic statements, we wouldn't have modern internet subculture." Kerrus
Practical gameplay runs by neither RAW or RAI, but rather "A Compromise Between The Gist Of The Rule As I Recall Getting The Impression Of It That One Time I Read It And What Jerry Says He Remembers, Whatever, We'll Look It Up Later If Any Of Us Still Give A Damn." Erachima

Hybrid cleric/avenger for domain synergy would be even more accurate.

Its 2 more feats (hybrid talent + divine excellence + domain synergy - unarmored agility) for permanent +2 untyped bonus for overwhelming strike.  Use divine excelence to start off each encounter with a monster knowledge check.  You can also give yourself a couple rounds with a +2 bonus from using healing word/word of vigor on youself.

You won't mind dumping you dex that way and won't need unarmed agility because of battle clerics lore.
More feats, on a feat taxed build...  But that's kinda awesome, and I need to include that in the handbook...

(And if you're willing to ceed that we've already cross the overkill threshhold here, that skill check is Perception, because you're a wood elf)

"Nice assumptions. Completely wrong assumptions, but by jove if being incorrect stopped people from making idiotic statements, we wouldn't have modern internet subculture." Kerrus
Practical gameplay runs by neither RAW or RAI, but rather "A Compromise Between The Gist Of The Rule As I Recall Getting The Impression Of It That One Time I Read It And What Jerry Says He Remembers, Whatever, We'll Look It Up Later If Any Of Us Still Give A Damn." Erachima