MN - Minneapolis Noob Looking for D&D Group/Players 3.5 or 4e

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
Greetings adventurers.  I'm new to RPGs, only having played Pathfinder Society games for a month.  I'd like to get into D&D and find a group to join.  I live in the Uptown area of Minneapolis.  Afternoons and evenings (Mon, Tue (can discuss), Friday, Sat, and Sun) work best.  I like to use magic and bows when I play video game RPGs so I'm thinking of a class that would take advantage of that, however any class would be cool at this point.  If there is anyone around to show me the ropes that would be cool also.  I'm somewhat familiar with 3.5e since I play Pathfinder.  I bought the first two 4e rule books however I can pick up a copy of 3.5 or whatever if needed. 

Nathan

Still looking! 
Still looking! 

Howdy,

Are you still looking to join a D&D 4E game?
Well it depends upon the time and location. 
Well it depends upon the time and location. 

We play Tuesday nights, 7-10 pm, in St. Louis Park. We play 2 times monthly: 2 weeks on then 2 weeks off (if that makes sense).
Unfortunately I work Tue nights at 11pm

We are currently looking to add 1 or 2 more players to a group in Chaska on Friday or Saturday nights if your interested.

litlewolf2 wrote:

We are currently looking to add 1 or 2 more players to a group in Chaska on Friday or Saturday nights if your interested.

Sorry to hijack the thread, but I'm interested and in the area as well. I'm new to playing D&D as well although I've listened to most of the Penny Arcade/PvP podcasts.

we have a group starting up very soon if you're interested. It's in monticello, pretty much a straight shoot up 94. If you're interested reply here or email me, dragonmaster4284@yahoo.com

Sign In to post comments