July 4 holiday

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Here in the states July 4 is a holiday.  Most shops closed (I would think.)

Did WOTC build this into the schedule for this season?  Or should we play two sessions next week to make up and get back on track?

Thanks.    

Did WOTC build this into the schedule for this season?  Or should we play two sessions next week to make up and get back on track?

Thanks.    

WOTC never builds holidays into the schedule. Thanksgiving (US) Christmas and New Year's Day are especially hard.
- Rico

Thanks.    

WOTC never builds holidays into the schedule. Thanksgiving (US) Christmas and New Year's Day are especially hard.

It's a little late for this, but the 3 DMs at my FLGS agreed that the Session 6 skill challenge would be quick enough that we could run Session 7 back-to-back. Next week (the 11th) we'll be right on schedule with Session 8.

Thanks.    

It's a little late for this, but the 3 DMs at my FLGS agreed that the Session 6 skill challenge would be quick enough that we could run Session 7 back-to-back. Next week (the 11th) we'll be right on schedule with Session 8.

I thought it would be quick too. However, it ended up taking my table about and hour and a half.

- Rico
We skipped session 0, and have been a week ahead up until now.
Sign In to post comments