The plane of Innistrad. A year ago the angelic protector Avacyn disappeared mysteriously. Now humanity is on the edge of extinction, and the darkness is fast closing in.
With the Alara Anthology wrapping up, I think it’s time for a new anthology. Since Innistrad is one of the most flavorful blocks ever, it is the perfect candidate for its very own anthology.
The goal is to get to 30 stories.
* People can submit any number of stories.
* The stories must relate to Innistrad in some manner. (For example: It shouldn’t just be a backdrop for a planeswalker’s story)
* The stories should be short, 4 or 5 pages max. Longer stories might be split off into stand alone stories.
* All stories are subject to review and voting before being accepted. We want to keep the quality of stories in the anthology high.
* While this is mainly a short story collection, poetry, artwork, and any other form of expression is welcome.
* If you are having trouble coming up with an idea, check out the card from Innistrad block. Write a story around one.
* Check out the Planeswaker’s guide to Innistrad. It is a great resource for information on the races and cultures of Innistrad.
* Try to avoid established characters. A story that involves an established character will be held to a higher standard then those that don’t.
* Have fun with it. Don’t feel obligated to write a long story, we want quality over quantity
* Discuss the stories in the thread. And talk about future stories you’re working on
1) Alchemist Song
SCARS BLOCK STORIES:
* Many Stories taken from previous Innistrad short story Contests
|The Horror Within: Innistrad Short Stories|
Innistrad Short Story Celebration
Together, I know we can make a great anthology to capture the spirit of Innistrad block.