Evil Posts of the Month - June 2012

6 posts / 0 new
Last post

DISCLAIMER: The following post is not intended to be malicious, insulting, or encouraging trolls or rude behaviour.

IF ANY ONE WOULD LIKE TO BE REMOVED FROM THIS POST, PLEASE PM ME.

----------

[evil ‘gona]

The evil team would like to salute those of you who have contributed to the cause of evil this past month. We also want to thank those of you who submitted posts. PM Algona to nominate a post for Evil Posts of the Month.

Questions Unanswered of a Frequent Nature:

pcjr - Overwhelming evidence. Submitted by Shirley, err, we mean skullonastick. community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/758...

St. Z - Having a ball. community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/758...

Missed Opportunities:

ProtossX - Yeah, yeah, sure, dem’s de rul3z, but maybe you could have looked the other way for a little while bubba? Submitted noncomittaly by Programmerman. community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/758...

Wonders from WotC:

WotC_MattT - Enlightened self interest? community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/758...

Special Recognition:

T4L! community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/758...

Special Recognition goes to grapplingfarang for tasty treats. community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/758...

Special Recognition goes to nushae and the participants for bringing up the past. community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/758...

Special Recognition goes to olstyn for not having perfect foresight. Submitted without prejudice by Programmerman. community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/758...

And now the evil team is proud to bring you the

Evil Posts of the Month:

Montolio - Understands portability. Or is that potability? community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/758...

nushae - Maybe stick a leg out to help it along? community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/758...

andoru - They're dangerous too, you could get a paper cut! Submitted and captioned by MTGKaishon. community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/758...

The evil team thanks each of you for your continued evilness.

[/evil ‘gona]

----------

Disclaimer: I am not trying to encourage trolls or rude behaviour on the boards. Please do not send me troll posts. [evil ‘gona] is looking for funny posts that subtly encourage evil.

IF ANY ONE WOULD LIKE TO BE REMOVED FROM THIS POST, PLEASE PM ME.

###

Thank you, Erik.
And an apology to St. Z.  Not quite sure why the link does not work, he usually verifies them while saving them.

Thank you, Erik.
Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

----
I got the jist of it by seeing the thread title on the broken link.* Of course, I read the thread, so I can remember it, sorry(?) for those who didn't get to.

*wow, something the new forums has is actually more useful [in some circumstances] than the old forums!

My forever unfinished blog of the 2010 MTGO Community Cup: if you're ever bored...
shoot, can't remember what I said. couldn't find the thread either. 
I can't spare a moment for the dog faced boy I won't lend another hand to the worm girl of Hanoi Don't deplete my oxygen for the guy who's turning blue But ask me, and I'll do anything for you
Damn it. I didn't make it this month.
Now I must redouble my efforts to ... um ... read all three active threads every few days. 

Guess what? Chicken butt.

Damn it. I didn't make it this month.
Now I must redouble my efforts to ... um ... read all three active threads every few days. 

Meh, you're not really missing anything.
Batteries not included.
Sign In to post comments