Newbie with Slaughterhouse intro pack

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Hello everyone, today, I just bought a Slaughterhouse Intro Pack, and I was just wondering if there was any advice you guys can give me with either how to play it better or what kind of cards I should add/take out. The cards I got in the pack are as follows: Wildwood Geist, Battle Hymn, Natural End, Predator's Gambit, Grounded, Moonlight Geist, Nightshade Peddler, Polluted Dead, Bladed Bracers, Wingcrafter, Second Guess, Ghostly Touch, Kessig Malcontents, Rite of Ruin, Some weird-backed card, and a forest. Now, I don't know if any of these cards are "good" and "playable", but that is where I need all of your help, and I'm on a tight budget, so I can't afford a $50 card, because then I might as well go back to paying that much for Pokemon. Thanks! - Pizzaparty  Laughing
Here's a truly budget build.  www.gatheringmagic.com/jaykirkman-051812...

You might look up Blood Artist decks, they can be competitive, cheap, and you've got a few of the cards already. 
Thanks, I'll make sure to check that out. Since it seems as if this season is almost over, hopefully I can find replacements for some of the cards in that deck. Any other help is welcolme! Thanks, -Pizzaparty
Sign In to post comments