Channel Divinity - Chauntea and SIlvanus

10 posts / 0 new
Last post
Channel Divinity
Chauntea and Silvanus
by Chad Brown

Those who worship Chauntea and Silvanus do so out of respect and gratitude for the gifts of nature and the bounty of life. Farmers, hunters, gardeners, trappers, field workers, indentured servants, and wealthy landowners all give thanks to and seek the favor of the Great Mother and the Forest Father.

Talk about this article here.

Happy to be back on the best D&D forum on the internet!

Holy half assed batman!
Eh, it's a CD article.  They tend to be lightweights, and this one is fine.  The feats are nice.  I especially like the Forest Father's Fangs feat (fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff).
D&D Next = D&D: Quantum Edition
the damage bonus feat for beast form will work with one of my builds

if only magic stones was beast form
Wait wait wait....did the ranger's beast companion finally get a Focus-style feat?
Wait wait wait....did the ranger's beast companion finally get a Focus-style feat?

And more powerful than the normal 'focus' feats, to boot!
D&D Next = D&D: Quantum Edition

And more powerful than the normal 'focus' feats, to boot!

And it would apply to your attacks to as long as they have the beast keyword no?

Still has the downside having to either pick purely beast powers, take both feats, or suffer with some of your attacks sucking, but its better  than what we currently have.  

Paragon Path Formless predator,  you can pick an at-will to make beastform.

argh but i love that expanded crit druid pp so it isnt worth it to me. just a little wish, not a need

argh but i love that expanded crit druid pp so it isnt worth it to me. just a little wish, not a need

Be an half helf, pick a dilettante ranged (or close blast) power that push and the racial feat that makes such power beast form.

It's the next best thing, tough magic stones is still better and worth more than some extra damage.
Sign In to post comments