Need help finding a Half-Orc mini

I need help finding a Half Orc mini. He can be an orc or a half orc, but I would prefer if he had a double sword and/or was cloaked somewhat. The cloak is more important to me because this is going to be a Half Orc Ranger character.

I know Half Orcs seem to be rare nowadays but any help would be appreciated.

Also, I would prefer if it was prepainted.

Thank you very much for your time! 
I am Red/White
I am Red/White
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.
I'm both chaotic and orderly. I value my own principles, and am willing to go to extreme lengths to enforce them, often trampling on the very same principles in the process. At best, I'm heroic and principled; at worst, I'm hypocritical and disorderly.
On the top of my head I would say maybe Half-Orc Spy from Bloodwar set or Half-orc Fighter from Harbinger set. But neither have double sword.
I need help finding a Half Orc mini. He can be an orc or a half orc, but I would prefer if he had a double sword and/or was cloaked somewhat. The cloak is more important to me because this is going to be a Half Orc Ranger character.

I know Half Orcs seem to be rare nowadays but any help would be appreciated.

It's the double-sword that's pretty rare, but I gather you've already resigned to modding that part (easy enough to glue another sword on). Maybe:
this (as suggested above), or
this
this
this
this
this
this
this
this
this or
this