Exalted Angel wings. (What would they look like?)

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
I am trying to bounce ideas around regarding the dungeons and dragons character I play. He is a Bugbear, and a Paladin of Tempus, god of war in Forgotten Realms. I chose Exalted Angel as my Epic Destiny. 

Here is my dilemma. What would his wings look like, I am wondering?
Broad, like an eagle's, with hard-edged metallic feathers.
Light and fluffy angel wings dripping with blood.  ;)
I am trying to bounce ideas around regarding the dungeons and dragons character I play. He is a Bugbear, and a Paladin of Tempus, god of war in Forgotten Realms. I chose Exalted Angel as my Epic Destiny. 

Here is my dilemma. What would his wings look like, I am wondering?

I'd say that they'd look like an eagle's or those of some other bird of prey...
As a paladin, I'm going to presume that your character favors face-to-face combat as opposed to darting in and out, so an eagle's powerful wings might be more appropriate than a hawks.
Is this god good or bad? 'Cuz I personally think dragon-like wings are the kick-assiest wings for a person to have, though more suited to an evil alignment.

Of course, don't let alignment hold you back from dragon wings. My good avenger of Bahamut had dragon wings since he was an Exalted Devil of Asmodeus. 

Your friendly neighborhood Revenant Minotaur Half-Blooded Dragonborn Fighter Hybrid Barbarian Multiclassing into Warlord

IMAGE(http://pwp.wizards.com/1223957875/Scorecards/Landscape.png)