How many cards you have already unlocked?

31 posts / 0 new
Last post
I still have like a 80 cards to go until I have unlocked every card for every decks, shees this is going to take for a while.Frown
So far unlocked 220 cards playing mostly encounters, dam birds and Fog Banks!
I've been focusing mostly on the exalted deck, 28/30 for it, but some others are 10/30 or 7/30. All from just going through regular, revenge and encounter.
i've unlocked at least one or more card's for every deck and used my free deck key unlocking the Lilliana Vess deck but wish i had waited until i unlocked some of the other deck's cause otherwise i would of used it for Nefarox's Exalted Darkness deck has that's my favourite deck so far
i've unlocked at least one or more card's for every deck and used my free deck key unlocking the Lilliana Vess deck but wish i had waited until i unlocked some of the other deck's cause otherwise i would of used it for Nefarox's Exalted Darkness deck has that's my favourite deck so far

Where is this free deck unlock? Curious about this.

If you played DotP 2012 - they gave you a free key.

I used mine on Talrand's and have unlocked Chandra's and Liliana's. Working on Yeva atm! So about 100 or so.

IMAGE(http://i46.tinypic.com/2b5wr5.jpg)

I used mine on Talrand's and have unlocked Chandra's and Liliana's. Working on Yeva atm! So about 100 or so.

Except Steam players. We don't get a key. Undecided

I guess it evens out because of the free Garruk and Ajani unlocks, but it still sucks that I can't fully unlock Chandra's deck because I have 0 intention of playing her deck just like in 09 and 12.
As excited as I was for this release, I just haven't had much time for it. Ive unlocked approximately a total of 42 cards. Pack instinct fully unlocked and every deck with at least 1 unlock.
Im half way through unlocking my 6th deck.

Oh? I played it but never saw it. Meh, not a biggie. I would have used it on Ajani's if anything.

This is an epin run-on sentence.
Not counting the free Garruk unlock I have a grand total of 28 unlocked cards in Chandra's on Steam. Everything else is still locked

Also have unlocked about 10 cards on Garruk's deck on my iPad.

Decided to play the game at a normal pace, not grinding stuff quick to unlock cards untill I get to unlock stuff for the second time on a different platform. I also don't look at decklists and let myself be surprised by the unlocks.
Used the key on Nefarox's deck. Have everything else completely unlocked except for about 15 cards for Talrand's deck and around 10 for Ajani's.
Finally every single card for every single deck is unlocked, only a week long grind.
I can finally go online now, yay! Cool

I don't touch anymore those numb-boring encounters, never ever again.
Is almost everyone playing encounter to unlock cards?
I have almost unlocked 7 decks so far but only online.
Yes, I'm betting that almost everybody is abusing encounters to unlock cards.
Why? Because it's so dam fast/easy.
I think the 2013 unlocking is so slow compared to 2012 is because on some unlocks in 2012 they gave you multiple cards. While to 2013 version only give one card for each win...

I haven't launched my 2012 version to confirm though.  
I think the 2013 unlocking is so slow compared to 2012 is because on some unlocks in 2012 they gave you multiple cards. While to 2013 version only give one card for each win...

I haven't launched my 2012 version to confirm though.  

This is correct, in '12 you would unlock multiple copies of the same card at once. It also takes longer simply because there's more unlocks, but I consider that a good thing since this allows for way more flexibility when building a deck.

I've unlocked about 100 cards in total, Nefarox and Talrand were fully done first and now I'm working on Yeva. Only one downside: when I close my eyes, all I see is... HAWKS :p
I am Blue/White
I am Blue/White
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.
I'm both orderly and rational. I value control, information, and order. I love structure and hierarchy, and will actively use whatever power or knowledge I have to maintain it. At best, I am lawful and insightful; at worst, I am bureaucratic and tyrannical.
Fully unlocked ancient wilds, born of flame, dream puppets and goblins.
About 10-20 cards unlocked for the rest of the decks.
I got garruks deck unlocked with my purchase.

It's just a matter of grinding encounters.

Damn the system and its hypocrites! You quit your quest and venture into the slums of the Gruul Clans!
Damn the system and its hypocrites! You quit your quest and venture into the slums of the Gruul Clans!
Take THE QUEST FOR RAVNICA today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.

I've fully unlocked goblins and the mill decks (not even counting the free garruk and ajani), the two I think are really fun but didn't want to only play. I think exalted and liliana's are around 20, rest are around 5-10. Then chandra has one because I hate her decks
I've unlocked Garruk and Jace, 22/30 on Chandra and a few cards on all the other decks.

Still haven't found my free unlock key on PS3...
unlocked them all...yay me
I have 7 decks unlocked(i don't have Nefarox, Garruk, Odric) i'm bored to hell coz i'm playing on mage, i only played 4 matches online but i'm ranked 14th? how can i be 14th with just 4 matches online? anyways, i will try to unlock everything before playing online full time.

Oh hypocrisy! A World full of n00bs indeed!

I bought 2012 (and all its expansions/decks), and I never recieved any sort of unlock key. Whereabouts do I find it?
 I've unlocked 256 cards so far. Almost there....
Ajani: 30/30
Garruk: 30/30
Chandra: 2/30
Jace: 30/30
Krenko: 1/30
Liliana: 4/30
Odric: 18/30
Nefarox: 14/30
Yeva: 20/30
Talrand: 30/30

Overall: 179/300
I have 7 decks unlocked(i don't have Nefarox, Garruk, Odric) i'm bored to hell coz i'm playing on mage, i only played 4 matches online but i'm ranked 14th? how can i be 14th with just 4 matches online? anyways, i will try to unlock everything before playing online full time.

Hmm... Why don't you just unlock through multiplayer?  I've found that only a small minority of your opponents have their decks unlocked - not to mention the general lack of substantial skill among them.

(I have a few unlocks left for the B/W and Yeva decks - haven't unlocked more than a few others.)
I hate your dress. But I will fight to the death for your right to where it. - Voltaire

Hmm... Why don't you just unlock through multiplayer?  I've found that only a small minority of your opponents have their decks unlocked - not to mention the general lack of substantial skill among them.

(I have a few unlocks left for the B/W and Yeva decks - haven't unlocked more than a few others.)

Because i don't like weaker version of the decks i play, and i rather learn in SP instead of losing in MP, i'm the kind of guy who gets mad when loses, i'm a bad looser xD

Oh hypocrisy! A World full of n00bs indeed!

Because i don't like weaker version of the decks i play, and i rather learn in SP instead of losing in MP, i'm the kind of guy who gets mad when loses, i'm a bad looser xD

Fair enough
I hate your dress. But I will fight to the death for your right to where it. - Voltaire
I unlock most of my cards in multiplayer. Quite slow, but not as boring as encounters ;)