Title says it all.

Mafia Game Slots:

1. Open

2. Hundred Acres (Dead Town)

3. Open

4. Open

5. Open

6. Open

Sweepers will own this combo pretty hard.
There's a lot of combinations in 2HG that are 'OP' and that will never change. I'm just glad they done away with double decking.

Liliana + Chandra would wreck that pair btw.

IMAGE(http://i46.tinypic.com/2b5wr5.jpg)

Mill + Lifegain = Win

And yea, agree about the double decking thing. Two Mil decks or Two lifegain decks would be absolutely ridiculous. 
I am Red/Green
I am Red/Green
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.
I'm both instinctive and emotional. I value my own instincts and desires, and either ignore or crush anything that stands in my way; planning and foresight are unnecessary. At best, I'm determined and fierce; at worst, I'm headstrong and infantile.
Mill + Lifegain = Win

Agreed here. Any deck teamed with Ajani is a strong combination because of the lifegain backed up by another deck.
A team with Jace is easily the most effective way to combat that effect since Jace ignores Ajani's life total.

Jace + Ajani would be easily the best combination available, on paper at least.
Title says it all.

Says the guy who liked to double deck in 2012.  You have no sympathy from me.  There are ways to beat any combo so this thread is pretty much irrelevant and unnecessary.  If you're getting beat by it, figure out a way to win.
You are Red/Blue!
You are Red/Blue!
You are both rational and emotional. You value creation and discovery, and feel strongly about what I create. At best, you're innovative and intuitive. At worst, you're scattered and unpredictable.
Been having so much fun with this combo, been smashing people in 2hg the only combo thats given us any trouble is Life gain and chandra nothing else. as its normally a turn 4-5-6 kill if you go first you stay out of range of blacks sweepers and with only 1 infest and mutilate its rare to see them come out all the time.
I've been successful against both this combo and the Ajani/Jace combo with Ancient Wilds + Lilly.  AW can usually get enough creatures out fast enough + Erratic Portal while Lilly keeps the opponents creatures in check. Corrupt or a Taunting Elf FTW. It's close, but I've won with this combo more than not.
do ajani/lily! enough board sweepers and game-stall to completely demotivate the other team!
I am White/Black
I am White/Black
I'm both orderly and selfish. I act mostly for my own benefit, but I respect and help my community - Specially when it helps me. At best, I'm loyal and dedicated; at worst, I'm elitist and shrewd.
Sign In to post comments