Dungeons and Dragons Anthology (The Master Collection) - PC Game

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Just curious if anyone is still playing this -  www.gamestop.com/pc/games/dungeons-drago...

I have never been into this sort of thing (never watched cartoons as a kid or anything remotely close) but one of friends more or less got me into this sort of thing a few months ago after my health went down even more and I started having massive health problems.

I was bored out of my mind and needed something new to do since I couldn't any longer do any of my other hobbies. I never thought at 30 I would get into such a thing (I used to be of the mind that it was a "nerd" thing and I have to say that its not always the case and I have met some of the nicest people that play this and other like games) but although I still don't understand much of it (I mostly go just to watch the games), I am getting this collection (in the above link) to play on my laptop when I am setting in the doctors office or in the hospital since when I am there I don't have internet access.

I had my friend pick it up for me because non of the gamestops have it around here, so hopefully by next week I will be play it.  

So my next question I guess would be once I play this one all the way through, what would be another set of games like this?   

Later, Zac. 

Neverwinter Nights and it's expansions. Just get the Diamond Edition comes with it lots of good mods for it too.
Sign In to post comments