Whats your favorite creature in 2013?

19 posts / 0 new
Last post
Mine has got to be elderscale wurm just for the entertainment value and platinum angel-esque effect, probably my favorite wurm of all time just after novablast.
Please use autocard so we can see the card you're talking about.

Type "[c ] name of the card [/c ]" without hte spaces after C.
Primordial Hydra , hands down, it is weird when people don't kill immdiatly kill it... Also, let it bake under a Lightning Greaves Oven for good times.
Knight of Infamy the art is really good, the flavour text makes me smile and he's pro white which ruins the day of Peacekeepers.
I love the artwork on Siege-Gang Commander, so that one is one of my favorites. 

Possibly my most favored card is Howl of the Night Pack though. Something about bringing an army up in one turn just makes me happy. The fact that they are all wolves, my second favorite creature in Magic besides Goblins, doesn't hurt either. 
I am Red/Green
I am Red/Green
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.
I'm both instinctive and emotional. I value my own instincts and desires, and either ignore or crush anything that stands in my way; planning and foresight are unnecessary. At best, I'm determined and fierce; at worst, I'm headstrong and infantile.
Inferno Titan. When he turns sideways, games end.

Embrace imagination.

Lord of YMtC | Ten Rounds Contest Winner

Solphos – A fan set with a 'combo matters' theme

Fool's Gold – The second set of the Solphos block

Chandra's Phoenix. I just love that little firebird.

Honorable mentions to Eternal Witness, Acidic Slime and Rune-Scarred Demon though.
Elvish Visionary. She won't win you the game, but her buddies will.

But all will change when Massacre Wurm arrives. I love that card.

WotC doesn't care about flavor. Their forum is the only place where an ORC can kill a troll...

Lost around 120 posts in the forum migration

Post #1000 on Feb 02, 2013

Post #2000 on Sep 04, 2013

Roaring Primadox it's bouncealicious

IMAGE(http://i46.tinypic.com/2b5wr5.jpg)

Deathbringer Liege without a doubt.  I love that they're putting lieges in the dual color decks. 
You are Red/Blue!
You are Red/Blue!
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.
You are both rational and emotional. You value creation and discovery, and feel strongly about what I create. At best, you're innovative and intuitive. At worst, you're scattered and unpredictable.
Silent Arbiter
I love everything about this card, name, illustration, effect, etc.
Drake tokens :3
Baneslayer Angel

lol just kidding Laughing On a related note, how stupid is it that Halo Hunter can't kill a Baneslayer? That's just cruel.

I would have to say my favorite is Eternal Witness until Royal Assassin is in the game.

Honorable mentions:
Chandra's Phoenix - amazing artwork
Pelakka Wurm - Wizards needs to make more cards like this instead of all those ridiculous mythic rares
Intrepid Hero - he aint never scared
Hedron Crab - sooo adorable...until you look at your library and realize you only have 5 cards left.
Reiver Demon is my favorite at the moment.

That smile, lol.

On a side note, does anyone think that   Avacyn, Angel of Hope will be added to the game? Since her archenemy Griselbrand is in it.
Thragtusk

So hot. 
Technically not available yet, but she is in the code for the G/B deck in expansion 1, Drana, Kalastria Bloodchief is currently gracing my desktop.

Honorable mention is Eternal Witness, a really helpful card and great art.

I really wish Somberwald Dryad was in the game, but, alas. 
Technically not available yet, but she is in the code for the G/B deck in expansion 1, Drana, Kalastria Bloodchief is currently gracing my desktop.

Honorable mention is Eternal Witness, a really helpful card and great art.

I really wish Somberwald Dryad was in the game, but, alas. 

Somberwald Dryad is a loading screen artwork, I like that a lot. As well as the most epic art ever created, the original Progenitus. Both by Jaime Jones Laughing