4x Goblin Wardriver
4x Goblin Chieftain
1x Chancellor of the Forge

4x Goblin Grenade
4x Arc Trail
3x Kuldotha Rebirth
2x Brimstone Volley
2x Thunderous Wrath

Pretty much a self explanatory Aggrodeck with a bit of burn thrown in.  I find the deck operates rather smoothly on 20 lands, though I know I could use maybe 2 Cavern of Souls with it being so heavy goblin.    It's taken a few playtests to get here and this is the final draft, after playing a couple of FNM's and doing mediocre with prior builds, I beleive this might be that push to make some Top 4s. 
I agree with everything stated about. Once m13 comes out, I think that Goblins is going to make a nice comeback, especially with Krenko, the Mob Boss (or whatever his name is). Hellrider here would be ideal, probably a 2-3 of, especially since you should have more than a few creatures out by the time you play him, then swing and your opponent is just like wtf.
Also I personally don't like Spikeshot Elder unless you have good ways to pump him up, which you don't, only Goblin Chieftain, so you are paying 3 to deal 1 damage? That isnt very conduscive to what red Goblins wants to do. You want very efficient burns and creatures overall.
Yeah, I've been meaning to change out the Gaveleers for Fireslingers.  And Spikeshots where from a previous build.

I figure I can take out the Spikespots for Signal Pests, and also Remove 1 Chieftan and 1 Wardriver for 2 Shrine of Burning Rage.

I do like Hellrider, but I have none at the moment, I have however future traded for 4x Grenko's who will definatly come in, and will be working Krenko's Command in (1R for Two 1/1 Goblins).  I feel Good with the current sorceries, and I love the Chancellor simply for a chance at a fast 1/1.

I will be replacing the Arc Trails with Shocks/Galv Blasts, and sideboarding the Arcs.

Thanks for your input guys, keep it coming.
The Chancelor is just really, really bad.

3,000th post: September 5, 2010 4,000th post: March 24, 2012 Winner of the YMTC Ravnica War of the Guilds contest as guild Dimir.

Snapcaster Mage is the best card of all time. How do you deal?

You definitely have to ditch the Memnites and K-Rebirth. 8 sac outlets isn't efficient or very good. Although you said you don't have any Hellriders, I'd definitely suggest getting some. They are pretty cheap now and are going to get better with Krenko. Amen to the guy who said ditch the Chancellor too. Shrine is really good in this deck. This is what I'd run before m13:

Creatures
4 Goblin Fireslinger
4 Goblin Arsonist
4 Goblin Wardriver
4 Goblin Chieftain
4 Spikeshot Elder
3 Hellrider

Other Spells
4 Goblin Grenade
4 Shrine of Burning Rage
4 Galvanic Blast
3 Incinerate
2 Thunderous Wrath
2 Faithless Looting

Lands
19 Mountain
2 Contested Warzone

Post M13 as of now:

4 Goblin Fireslinger
4 Goblin Arsonist
4 Goblin Wardriver
4 Goblin Chieftain
3 Hellrider
3 Krenko, Mob Boss

Other Spells
4 Krenko's Command
4 Shrine of Burning Rage
4 Goblin Grenade
3 Wild Guess
1 Devil's Play

Lands
22 Mountain
Faithless looting isnt all that hot imo. Desolate lighthouse is superior if your running mono red + 4x dual land.
Cavern of souls isnt going to hurt much here.
Bonfire of the Damned can clear the way for your attack.
Signal Pest is solid. But should be sided out if your opponent has removal. Battle cry is just very ineffective with only a couple creatures.
Was consistently top 8'ing with this build at FNMs and SUper FNMs.

4x Goblin Arsonists

4x Goblin Fireslingers

4x Memnites

4x Signal pests

2x Hellriders

4x Goblin Cheiftains

4x Goblin Wardrivers

4x Galvanic Blasts

3x Kuldotha Rebirths

3x Incinerates

4x Goblin Grenades

20 Mountains

So I took this build to my FNM:

16x Mountains
4x Contested War Zone

4x Memnite
4x Signal Pest
4x Perilous Myr
4x Goblin Arsonist
4x Goblin Wardriver
4x Goblin Chieftain
1x Chancellor of the Forge

4x Goblin Grenade
3x Incinerate
4x Kuldotha Rebirth
2x Brimstone Volley
2x Thunderous Wrath

Sideboard: (Mainly for Local Sides/decks)
2x Grafdigger's Cage
3x Arc Trail
3x Pillar of Flame
3x Galvanic Blast
2x Wrack with Madness

I did fairly well with this build,  and was extremely thrilled with the way it went, very close to top 8.  Think I will keep it and try it for awhile. :D