Most Powerful Combo in Magic

100 posts / 0 new
Last post

IMAGE(http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/1/1c/Spr_4p_389.png)

Oh dear. Alert the DCI before this gets out of hand.
If Wizards put hundred dollar bills in each pack, players would complain that they weren't folded right.
Knight Exemplar and other strong knight cards is pretty powerfull you can beef up those indestructible knights with enchantments. For 3 mana make all your other knights indestructible????? OOOO P 'D!
Dark Maze + Infiltrate

!Spoiler!   

Worldfire + Anything that has phasing.

My decks, mostly casuals, but some I use online with some small changes: http://www.mtgvault.com/Profile.aspx?UserID=91484
blah blah metal lyrics
Worldfire + Anything that has phasing.

or suspend
proud member of the 2011 community team

I dream of Beer Head Armies.

Autocard is our friend. [c‍]Urborg Mindsucker[/‍c] → Urborg Mindsucker

Coming Soon to the Magic: Expanded Multiverse: FRAGMENTS: A Shards of Alara Anthology
(Click through to view the cover and announcement page)Want to get your work in the Expanded Multiverse? Come join the project! Oh, and check out my blog, Storming the Ivory Tower: making sense of academia, media, and culture twice weekly.
I thought Chimney Imp was banned in Vintage because people were powering it out turn 1?
Etiamnunc sto, etiamsi caelum ruat.
Smart Ass + Silence

But if that happens, how will you learn anything?

Scope my YouTube channel!

Here's a shout out for Scholars' Books & Games in Bridgewater, MA, and for Paladin's Place in Darmstadt, Hessen, Germany where I was stationed for two years. Support your FLGS!

Attacking the darkness since 1987, turning creatures sideways since 1994.

I thought Chimney Imp was banned in Vintage because people were powering it out turn 1?

No, it's banned because people were consistently getting it out on their opponent's upkeep, before anyone's had a turn yet

My forever unfinished blog of the 2010 MTGO Community Cup: if you're ever bored...
Giant Shark + Jump

The evidence ------>    www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBizgLZX7W0

thats broken! 

<----- Loser.

No one is ever going to beat my last combo.

Giant Shark + Jump

The evidence ------>    www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBizgLZX7W0

thats broken! 

Powerful enough to destroy an entire series.

@MTGKaioshi, @SereneChaos:

I think it was banned right around the same time as Island, actually... man, the game was degenerate back in those days, wasn't it?

@GM Champion:

Yes, yes, we all know this thread is all about how great you are.
Coming Soon to the Magic: Expanded Multiverse: FRAGMENTS: A Shards of Alara Anthology
(Click through to view the cover and announcement page)Want to get your work in the Expanded Multiverse? Come join the project! Oh, and check out my blog, Storming the Ivory Tower: making sense of academia, media, and culture twice weekly.
Island + Spire Golem = degenerate brokenness

University of Charleston School of Pharmacy, Class of 2016

My Peasant Cube: A Cube for the Commoners

tropical island + volcanic island

Best vacation combo ever.
This thread is over. You can all go home now.

Please? 

3,000th post: September 5, 2010 4,000th post: March 24, 2012 Winner of the YMTC Ravnica War of the Guilds contest as guild Dimir.

Snapcaster Mage is the best card of all time. How do you deal?

tropical island + volcanic island
Best vacation combo ever.

Uh, yeah, they make those.

Nah, Chimney Imp's so powerful, he can warp the banned and restricted list.

Priests of Norn+Doran, the Siege Tower+Spirit Mantle=lol

Wait, actually, that one's pretty powerful.
139359831 wrote:
Clever deduction Watson! Maybe you can explain why Supergirl is trying to kill me.
---- Autocard is your friend. Lightning Bolt = Lightning Bolt
IMAGE(http://images.community.wizards.com/community.wizards.com/user/blitzschnell/c1b8574f03c7cff35d72311f1208599a.jpg?v=90000)
This thread is over. You can all go home now.

Please? 

but Chimney Imp jokes are about to be funny again! we're so close!

120.6. Some effects replace card draws.

why are you here when NGA exists and is just better

Decks I run
Show
I currently run a deck for Standard, Modern, Commander and Legacy. For standard, I have a typical, horribly budget Rakdos Deck Wins. For Modern, I have a B/G/U/W Draw-go Reanimator featuring my favorite creature, Wurmcoil Engine. For Legacy, I'm trying too hard to break Pyromancer Ascension. I also run a Naya Zoo with all the oldies. For Commander/EDH, I'm running The Mimeoplasm. A little morals thing about me, I like winning through combos, but not infinitely. However quiet, I am a Christian, so feel free to tell me you are too, it's always a relief.
How to be saved?
Show
Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you shall be saved and your house. Book of Acts 16:31
Cheers!
Evil Presence + Nighthaze. It's unstoppable.
Immature College Student (Also a Rules Advisor)

You forgot the 3rd peice: Chimney Imp

My forever unfinished blog of the 2010 MTGO Community Cup: if you're ever bored...
Legit combo: progenitus and finest hour

You forgot the 3rd peice: Chimney Imp

we're almost there! I can practically taste it!

Brass Gnat+Leaden Fists

Wow. That's... that's actually a really kind of cute little interaction. I'm not sure it's any good, all things considered, but I kind of want to build a deck around these sorts of interactions just because it would be fun.
Brass Gnat+Leaden Fists

Wow. That's... that's actually a really kind of cute little interaction. I'm not sure it's any good, all things considered, but I kind of want to build a deck around these sorts of interactions just because it would be fun.

You know what's great?  Untapping every turn for free

Brass Gnat+Leaden Fists

I used to do it a lot when I was newer to the game as I started in Time Spiral, it isn't that great but it's always amusing. I've been tempted to make a clockwork themed deck and include those cards again for nostalgia.
IMAGE(http://images.community.wizards.com/community.wizards.com/user/blitzschnell/c1b8574f03c7cff35d72311f1208599a.jpg?v=90000)
God that Brass Gnat combo is adorable.

You can practically rub its belly and hear it purr.
Oh dear. One of these threads.

Seriously though, Channel + Kaervek's Torch
Island + Island + Counterspell

You're over complicating it.  Island + end turn completely changes the nature of the game.

@mikemearls The office is basically empty this week, which opens up all sorts of possibilities for low shenanigans

@mikemearls In essence, all those arguments I lost are being unlost. Won, if you will. We're doing it MY way, baby.

@biotech66 aren't you the boss anyway? isn't "DO IT OR I FIRE YOU!" still an option?

@mikemearls I think Perkins would throat punch me if I ever tried that. And I'd give him a glowing quarterly review for it.

Basalt Monolith + Power Artifact + Mana Reflection

The Basalt Monolith + Power Artifact combo is cool as it is, but the addition of 1 or 2 mana reflections on the field can make many X-cost cards, or x-cost abilities quite a bit more ridiculous [though you becoming a target, I'd figure, is even more likely since the mana doubling afects only your permanents]

The Basalt Monolith + Power Artifact combo is cool as it is, but the addition of 1 or 2 mana reflections on the field can make many X-cost cards, or x-cost abilities quite a bit more ridiculous [though you becoming a target, I'd figure, is even more likely since the mana doubling afects only your permanents]

what does the reflection do? you already have infinite mana without it. do you want double-infinite mana?

what does the reflection do? you already have infinite mana without it. do you want double-infinite mana?

Silly razorborne, everyone knows 2 x Infinity > Infinity.

It's the same reason the Devoted Druid + Quillspike combo is better when you add in Rage Reflection. Duh.
Immature College Student (Also a Rules Advisor)

It's the same reason the Devoted Druid + Quillspike combo is better when you add in Rage Reflection. Duh.

It's especially good when Rancor is put on spike. 

I am Blue/Green
I am Blue/Green
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.
I am both rational and instinctive. I value self-knowledge and understanding of the world; my ultimate goal is self-improvement and improvement of the world around me. At best, I am focused and methodical; at worst, I am obsessive and amoral.