dotp 2013 expansion 1 Azorius deck video game play

23 posts / 0 new
Last post
Thanks for the video, but I have to say your taste in music is as awful as your camerawork.

yea sorry about the camrawork i dont make videos as for the music my friend put it on and thats his channel 
Wait,glitches?Do you mean the game glitched and you were able to play the new deck online?
Wait,glitches?Do you mean the game glitched and you were able to play the new deck online?

Are you the SSF4 player who makes those awesome videos?

IMAGE(http://i46.tinypic.com/2b5wr5.jpg)

no im not able to use the deck at all let alone online when i was making a custom game it gave the AI that deck when ever i chose crosswinds at first but yea pretty much my game is glitched idk how tho

Yes.

Yes.

Awesome! I love your videos and have been subscribed for a long time. I will always hate Blanka though hah

IMAGE(http://i46.tinypic.com/2b5wr5.jpg)

I think I sent a link to you some time ago on Youtube. It was a video of me playing Seth, ultiing Akuma's ulti 1 on grab range and mine going through. They later changed it in 2012 patch, so it doesnt work now. Thought that was interesting.
Hey its lianghubb, keep up the good work bro. Oh and thanks for the vid dude, at this point Im just waiting for the release date of the new decks.
Hey guys i got my friend to redo it in high quality here is the link to the new viedo 

www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6kwycFBrjU&feat...
Wow I can't believe a glitch this easy to perform is in the game lol... All you have to do is go to deck manager when you boot up the game and make it hover over Crosswinds then go make a custom game...
Wow I can't believe a glitch this easy to perform is in the game lol... All you have to do is go to deck manager when you boot up the game and make it hover over Crosswinds then go make a custom game...

yup pretty much 

I don't think this how its done I tried replicating your steps on the PS3 to see if it is effected too and it can't be replicated this way on the PS3.

I don't think this how its done I tried replicating your steps on the PS3 to see if it is effected too and it can't be replicated this way on the PS3.

Must be a 360-only thing then. Both the OP and I were on the 360.

Dunno I think I may of  got it wrong, let me run this through you, you start up magic 2013, go to deck manager make sure crosswinds is highlighted as the viewable deck, press back then custom game 2HG because thats what I am doing and its not working on PS3.

Dunno I think I may of  got it wrong, let me run this through you, you start up magic 2013, go to deck manager make sure crosswinds is highlighted as the viewable deck, press back then custom game 2HG because thats what I am doing and its not working on PS3.

yea thats what i did 
Are there any other dlc decks you can see this way
I tried to duplicate this on PS3. The only thing I could get to happen was the portrait backgrounds on players 2-4 turned White and Talrand player 3 had a blacked out portrait. I started the game and all decks were normal.
Are there any other dlc decks you can see this way

so far this is the only one that i know of 
Doesnt seem to work on PC as well.
Has anyone been able to repoduce this on the 360?
This looks like a [C]Pride of the clouds[/C] deck.
Has anyone been able to repoduce this on the 360?

Yes I can confirm this works on the 360 and it looks like it only works on the 360. I've tested it a bit more thoroughly since then and you don't even have to have Crosswinds selected when you boot up, you can just select it at any point in the game and as long as Crosswinds is your 'active' deck when you go into a custom 2HG lobby with an AI teammate (haven't tried it with a local teammate yet) your AI teammate and one of the opponents will each have Aura Servants as their decks but with a different deck picture than the actual Aura Servants deck picture, but it's still actually Aura Servants.

I've also tried going into the 2HG lobby with each and every other deck multiple times in multiple different ways but it seems Crosswinds is the only deck which causes anything like this.