Best of Each Mono Deck

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
What are your opinions on the best of each of the monos? 
Mine is
Blue: Tarland's Deck
Red: Krenko's Deck
Green: Garruk's Deck
White: Ajani's Deck
Black: Theres only one but I'll called Exalted in this one and go with Nefarox 
Green: Tie
Red: Krenko
Blue: Talrand
White: Odric
Black: Liliana
What?

Chandra's deck is a lot better! I'd go as far to say it's the best deck overall.
Green: This one's tough but I'll go with Yeva

IMAGE(http://i46.tinypic.com/2b5wr5.jpg)

What?

Chandra's deck is a lot better! I'd go as far to say it's the best deck overall.
Green: This one's tough but I'll go with Yeva

I like this list, so I'll say it's the same as mine. I also think Chandra is really good in this game and better than people seem to think. Or perhaps people think it's good, but Goblins are better? I don't know, she has to tools to contain the fast aggressive decks, but she also has the tools to compete with slower attrition decks. A very flexible deck that can easily shape itself to the metagame.

Oh, quick edit: I feel like it's a tie between the green decks for myself. Garruk's feels easier to win with, because it's obvious where his power lies, while Yeva kind of needs you to plan ahead with all the midmatch combos you could be pulling off to help you grind out wins.
Green - Yeva has more potential. Red - Krenko is way faster, Chandra has higher skill cap. Tie White - Odric. Ajani is a good deck on paper but it has terrible match ups in this meta. Blue - Jace. Talrand is not threatening Black - Lil
White : Odric
Red : Its a tough one, chandra as a direct burn spell deck, is pretty brutal, but once krenkos deck starts to go, the game is over the next turn.
Blue : Jace, no question. 40 cards milled in two turns?
Black : Lilliana.
Green : Garruk, it goes quicker and brings a bigger punch than Yeva    
Sign In to post comments