I am actively looking for player for a new gaming group. Plan is to play weekly via Goggle+ Hangout. Interested player may message me for details.

13 posts / 0 new
Last post

I am actively looking for player for a new gaming group. Plan is to play weekly via Goggle+ Hangout. Interested player may message me for details.
Would this game use the Fourth Edition?
Member of Grognards for 4th Edition
That is based on what the players are interest in. I've run most editions of D&D and am currently in the D&D Next playtest. I also play Star Wars Saga Edition and many titles not published by WotC. 
I am interested, as I live in Eastern Europe and am thus 7-hours ahead of EST and there is one local  to game with.

I am first interested in the 5E D&D text, and after that I am interested in Pathfinder.
Reviews Blog: thegrumpycelt.blogspot.com/ Image Gallery: grumpy-celt.deviantart.com/gallery/ --- Right, where was I...

Thanks for showing interest in my little group...but most game sessions would take place between 8PM-12AM EST. which would be the middle of the night for you. Game system is still up in the air...and depends on the group's input. I am a D&D Next playtester...and own a copy of Pathfinder...but at the moment, I am running several 4th Edition (Essentials) and Star Wars Saga Edition games.
I am interested in joining. I only really know to play 4th edition (as well as Next) but I'd be open to learn other editions as well.

I also live on the east coast so the timings work out for me. Weekends are preferable but that time is late enough to do weekdays as well.
I would be interested in a 4e group if that works for everyone else..i have found a character generator for 4e characters so i can make any level character from ph1 preferably. Also that time is literally perfect for me and i should be able to play everyday except Wednsedays and Sundays indefinately.
I don't have any previous experience with tabletop games, but I'm really hoping to find a group to help me learn. I'm pretty flexible as to time, and I'll pick up on whatever rules I need to. I hope you'll consider letting me in. I'll try to learn as quickly as possible. Thanks.
Have room for my girlfriend and I?
What day of the week?
I am both interested and free, additionally i have experience playing D&D 3.5 and 4e as well as DMing for 4E.

PLEASE PM ME if you need a new player. 

hi,I would be interested in playing am pretty experienced in all rule sets up to 3.5 and would most like to play 3.5. I have characters ready to go or can roll up a new one

PM me if you have any questions

Kieth from New Jersey here.
I have played 1st thru 5th playtest, but prefer 3.5 ed.
The only nights i'm not available are monday and wednesdays as I game at a gamig store.
I'm interested in playing.    
Sign In to post comments