Duels 2013 Buglist - Please post your bugs here!

1479 posts / 0 new
Last post
Bug3: sloppy performance. Why is it even slower than the previos duels with the same simple graphics on current generation PC is beyond my understanding (+starting Steam version takes forever). I've participated on Mafia2 and TopSpin4 render, don't tell me it has to be this slow ;)...
Confirmed - cards like liliana's shade will frequently not activate the +1/+1 ability.  It puts the big number in white that you kicked it for over your card, but then it won't disappear, changing the smaller numbers to their correct value, and the card itself will just be its regular non-kicked value when it's in play.  Also even when it does successfully change the two numbers on the card, many times only one of the numbers will actually work in battle - ie you kick your 1/1 card up to 4/4 and it fights a 1/3 creature, the 4/4 will survive the attack but it won't kill the 1/3

These are pretty freakin huge deck-breaking issues and I'm really fluxxomed as to how it could occur and why the hell I shelled out ten dollars for what was already barely an update to 2012 (with worse decks) when in its current for it is UNPLAYABLE.
I was playing 4 player Planechase with all human players. The plane was Hypnotic Maze or something like, don't remember the exact name.

The card reads:

"creatures with flying get +2/0
creatures without flying get -2/0

If you roll [symbol] target creature of your choice gains flying until end of turn"

Except that every time anyone rolled a blank side on the die, it let us give flying to a creature. Obviously this resulted in massive flying armies that were easily able to kill other players. Later I was playing the Planechase in Campaign mode and this plane was working properly.

No bug, there was a Phenomena involved which causes every blank dice roll to be a chaos roll until the next planeswalk.
Bug1: With cards making your spells cheaper by X in play, cards in hand do not show the updated cast values (as they did in previous duels, with adjusted color), only correct amount of lands is highlighted, kind of confusing (+why remove this feature if it was there in the first place?)

Bug2?: Design of encounters is anti-MTG, why is opponent casting 10x one card? Why is there no limitation (4 per deck of one card)? This makes it like really boring and not fun (my opinion), make it fixed (oponents progression) but at least give them valid decks...

Bug1: Because that feature was actually a pretty bad one and was only causing more confusion than it helped. The new system is also more in line with the paper game.

Bug2: Giving the encounters valid decks causes them to become regular duels, which makes them quite obsolete. If you don't like the idea of encounters, skip them. A lot of players like them for unlocking cards, for example ;)

Confirmed - cards like liliana's shade will frequently not activate the +1/+1 ability.  It puts the big number in white that you kicked it for over your card, but then it won't disappear, changing the smaller numbers to their correct value, and the card itself will just be its regular non-kicked value when it's in play.  Also even when it does successfully change the two numbers on the card, many times only one of the numbers will actually work in battle - ie you kick your 1/1 card up to 4/4 and it fights a 1/3 creature, the 4/4 will survive the attack but it won't kill the 1/3

Both never happened to me... care to say which platform you're on and if you can reproduce the error? The "not killing the 1/3" may also be caused by some form of damage prevention, there are plenty of cards who can do that.

Socram: Sorry, we seem to be having a bit of a misunderstanding. I assumed that because you said the game "automatically" puts damage on creatures to destroy them with your deathtouch damage, that you have "automatically assign combat damage" turned on. If you don't, please let me know, as this means there is no bug! My point is that the deathtouch bug didn't always happen on D12 with a blocked deathtouch with 0 power, it only happened if (a)a human player is attacking with the deathtouch creature (b) it is gang blocked and (c) they manually assign the order of creatures to receive damage. If the AI controlled the attacker or you have manual assign on, or its just one blocker, the bug doesn't occur. Hence it's important whether or not you had it turned on when you encountered it. Hope that made sense, please let me know Or if anyone else has tested this.

I have no "help" option activated, meaning no automatic assign combat damage, auto resolution or simplified targetting. (a) and (b) were true while I could not assign the blockers myself.

another bug - I zoomed in on an opponent's exiled card and it got stuck in the zoomed in view, blocking all play. This happened again later when it was just a zoom in on the card the opponent played.  I had to forfeit the game both times because I couldn't see anything. 

another wonderful game breaking bug...what a great game this is 
Thanks for reply! Ok, so no lowering of cast costs, I can live with that, it was just first thing I noticed (as all start decks have those pay less for casting artifacts).

Bug2: Giving the encounters valid decks causes them to become regular duels, which makes them quite obsolete. If you don't like the idea of encounters, skip them. A lot of players like them for unlocking cards, for example ;)

As I said, regular decks but same strategy always if you want, that's different to duels. If I skip them I get 1/2 a game for the same price as duels 2012... What was wrong with unlocking cards by beating normal duels? This way you do the repetitive, ultra boring stuff all over, whoever wants unlocking in this way, can buy those "cool" unlock DLCs. Again, just my opinion, no hard feelings .

+ Couldn't archenemy stay in game (at least as multiplayer)? It was quite fun for me and friends. 
stuzzicato: Do you have "auto resolution" turned on in the options? Maybe this was causing the ability of Azure Mage to resolve without you being able to respond? If not, please let me know as that would be a problem as you say.

daimonos: Thanks for clearing that up, and for the link Very helpful. I've added the link to the bug report, and about the Nightmare Incursion problems. Seems the two may be related.

Socram: Thanks for clearing that up for me

And thanks to everyone else for reports, I've been updating the initial post to keep track of it all. Please don't worry about reporting something that's already been reported, in fact that is good, as it helps confirm the problems with further evidence. Some issues have now gone beyond all doubt because of the amount of times I've read them, which is very helpful. 
I am a Rules advisor. Feel free to send me any questions as a private message! Check if you have found a bug in Duels 2013 Report a bug Report a technical issue I have written several guides to help new DoTP players here, move to the first post to start reading. They are also in Wordpress format here. The principles involved should still be useful for Duels 2013!
Useful links:
Find other DoTP players - a database of friendly players, find a match or post your name here to be added to the list! I'll add a D13 section if anyone would like. Ask a rules question - ask anything about DoTP, Magic in general, or to check out if you've found a bug by asking if the rules are being followed. Community thread for general chatter in the DoTP part of the forum! Guide to Yugioh on Xbox live: A beginner's guide focusing on the similarities and differences to Magic.
Kharasha Foothills auto-resolves without prompting.
(PS3, auto-resolve is set to off.)

for example, you don't want to clone small attackers if Ajani is sitting behind lifelinkers.  and the Exalted deck seemed to resolve in the order they entered play, so Exalted that were in play before the plane was revealed did work before copying, but the token copy cut short Exalted from something I played that turn prior to the attack.  Since I doubt they're making the stack more complex, they should at least give control over this "may" ability.  End of editorial.

edit to add this question - aside from prompts for "would you like to draw a card", is there a non-targeted "may" ability that actually did get a prompt added in 2013?  obviously the targeted ones were never a problem back in 2012.  and this makes me wonder what auto-resolve actually would resolve if I turned it on.
After having the timer run out before I could choose all the cards I wanted for Nightmare Incursion I played a Liliana's Shade. The prompt to select a Swamp said instead "choose a card to exile" while showing my swamps.

I chose one of the swamps and had to click "finish" for it to proceed. After that one of the cards I had exiled with Nightmare Excursion went back to the hand of my opponent (showed the animation of it going to his hand and he actually played it next turn). I'm sure he didn't just draw it because it was the only copy of that card in his deck and I had it removed.

I can try to replicate this later.
I had something similar happen with the Praetor Slayer achievement. Beat the first four then for the fifth praetor (green one), killed him but screwed up the challenge resulting in a loss. The achievement was then unlocked anyway.

My guess is that the achievement is given if you attempt all five ways and complete it at least one way.

See the scroll bar on the left side of the card? You can scroll down with your mousewheel, the Equip 0 is clickable afterwards.

Is the bug that it's visible at all?  It's not on the Gatherer version.  Seems like maybe it's a coding trick to trigger attaching it to the Germ token.

It's likely the challenge involving Puresteel Paladin.
blah blah metal lyrics
In multiplayer game during declare attackers phase non-attacking player's creature can be declared as attacker, happened 3 times so far. Screenshot steamcommunity.com/id/nps/screenshot/558...

Another problem - once I used Evolving Wilds and land selection didn't show up, so choosing timed out and I got nothing. Probably it's a change from D12 + that glitch, but land fetch must (not may) put a land on the battlefield.

And lags, lots of lags. Please add "sort by ping" option in multiplayer games list. 
Registered to hide your signarues.
Just beat Jace on the IPad port of the game, in campaign mode, and the game did not recognize the win.  No new unlock and I cannot proceed any further in the campaign.
In planechase, the plane that spawns tokens of all attacking creatures to attack all other possible players (forgot the name of the plane) has problems with Relentless Assault. The token creatures summoned do not get untapped by Relentless Assault.
In planechase, the plane that spawns tokens of all attacking creatures to attack all other possible players (forgot the name of the plane) has problems with Relentless Assault. The token creatures summoned do not get untapped by Relentless Assault.

I'm not 100% sure on this, but Kharasha Foothills puts the tokens into play tapped and attacking, so they are never declared as attackers. Since Relentless Assault is looking for creatures that "attacked" this turn (by being declared as attackers), the tokens won't be considered for the spell and remain tapped.

That is actually technically correct. "[C]reatures that attacked this turn" means creatures that were declared as attackers. You never actually declared the tokens as attackers, so they do not untap.
Can someone help me fix this bug that has been not allowing me to play mulitplayier to the fullest

Everytime i would try to activate an abilty using a  card on the field the game stutters then pretends like nothing happened

So if i activate and equip on an artifact and try to attacth it to my creature it the game will stutter then just go back to right before i activated the equip abilty

and this happens with every abilty

there must be a sollution i must get back to the planes

thank you in advance 
When playing in the campaign and using the white/black exalted deck and Cathedral of War is in play, I am unable to de-select the Cathedral to use other open mana.
Hello,

I have encounterd a bug while playing against Odric in Innistrad.

Bug:

• I had a Master of the Wild Hunt in play with 2 2/2 wolfs.

• Odric casts Fiend Hunter targetting my Master of the Wild Hunt

• In response I tap my Master of the Wild Hunt and target the Fiend Hunter causing my 2 2/2 wolfs to deal 4 damage to the Fiend Hunter killing it

Result:

• Fiend Hunter dies

• Master of the Wild Hunt stays removed from the game and doesn't return to the battlefield

I have attached a SS showing the result

Thanks,

Adam 
When playing in the campaign and using the white/black exalted deck and Cathedral of War is in play, I am unable to de-select the Cathedral to use other open mana.

That is probably intentional. There is no reason to save colourless mana, so you might as well use it right away.

• In response I tap my Master of the Wild Hunt and target the Fiend Hunter causing my 2 2/2 wolfs to deal 4 damage to the Fiend Hunter killing it

Result:

• Fiend Hunter dies

• Master of the Wild Hunt stays removed from the game and doesn't return to the battlefield

The game had it right. The Fiend Hunter's enters-the-battlefield ability triggered. You killed the Fiend Hunter in response, so its leaves-the-battlefield ability triggered and did nothing, because no card had been exiled yet. Then the enters-the-battlefield ability resolved and exiled Master of the Wild Hunt.
EDIT: Guess it took my post forever to load. Previous post explains it.

That is probably intentional. There is no reason to save colourless mana, so you might as well use it right away.

Result:

• Fiend Hunter dies

The game had it right. The Fiend Hunter's enters-the-battlefield ability triggered. You killed the Fiend Hunter in response, so its leaves-the-battlefield ability triggered and did nothing, because no card had been exiled yet. Then the enters-the-battlefield ability resolved and exiled Master of the Wild Hunt.

Derp ok, thanks for the explanation!  I need to brush up on my rules
I get the message "You have won the game and unlocked a card!" after winning a game in multiplayer with a deck that already has all the unlocks. I am on the Xbox 360 version. I think it might only occur when I beat an AI after the opponent leaves.
Updated, thanks all

Killin23: Sorry you're having so much trouble with the game. What system are you on? Maybe someone can offer you some advice. I would be guessing you're on Steam and I can only guess there's some sort of conflict going on.

Thanks Brodo, Pirateammo and others for stepping in to help clarify rules! 
I am a Rules advisor. Feel free to send me any questions as a private message! Check if you have found a bug in Duels 2013 Report a bug Report a technical issue I have written several guides to help new DoTP players here, move to the first post to start reading. They are also in Wordpress format here. The principles involved should still be useful for Duels 2013!
Useful links:
Find other DoTP players - a database of friendly players, find a match or post your name here to be added to the list! I'll add a D13 section if anyone would like. Ask a rules question - ask anything about DoTP, Magic in general, or to check out if you've found a bug by asking if the rules are being followed. Community thread for general chatter in the DoTP part of the forum! Guide to Yugioh on Xbox live: A beginner's guide focusing on the similarities and differences to Magic.
Updated, thanks all

Killin23: Sorry you're having so much trouble with the game. What system are you on? Maybe someone can offer you some advice. I would be guessing you're on Steam and I can only guess there's some sort of conflict going on.

Thanks Brodo, Pirateammo and others for stepping in to help clarify rules! 

Yes i am playing it on my pc using steam is there any know problems that could be cuasing this? 
Bug, or rules quirk?  ...

Rise from the Grave brought back a creature, so it became black (actually gold border) and a zombie.  I cloned that creature.  My clone was not a zombie, and was the original color.
Bug, or rules quirk?  ...

Rise from the Grave brought back a creature, so it became black (actually gold border) and a zombie.  I cloned that creature.  My clone was not a zombie, and was the original color.

Rules quirk. Cloning something will get you a copy of what's actually printed on the card, not how the creature is right now.

(The one exception is when you Clone another Clone, in which case you'll get a copy of whatever it copied.)
blah blah metal lyrics
Introduction
I don't have Duels 2013, but I wanted to help anyway. I am going to keep a list here of all the reported bugs, updating it whenever I am able to. Please be as descriptive as you can when reporting a bug, listing everything on the battlefield that could be relevant, specifically what happened, and what you think should have happened instead. Also what platform you are on, what mode you are playing in if that's relevant, and so on.

I'll check new reports of bugs to make sure they are actually rules violations. If they're not, I'll explain why that is, the rules can be odd sometimes! If they are, I'll add them to the "reported" section. Once there, I invite any players to try and reproduce these bugs. Please report your findings here, whether you can confirm the bug or whether you think the poster was mistaken for some reason. When a bug is confirmed like this, I'll move it to the "confirmed" section. This isn't because I don't believe anyone, it's simply to create a reliable list of bugs that can be reproduced so that Stainless have a shortlist of important things to look into. We're far more likely to get somewhere this way than just giving them everything anyone has ever experienced, or thought they experienced.

Thanks in advance for your input! If you have any feedback about this thread, or if you think it should be done differently, I'm open to suggestions. Hope this is helpful!

Please read this first:

• If you are reporting a bug about the rules of Magic not properly being followed, please consider first checking it by posting it in this thread. There it can be analyzed, and myself and other users can help you see if it's a real bug or some sort of misunderstanding. Once you have done this, or if you're virtually 100% sure the rules are being violated, then feel free to post it directly to here.

• If your report is of a technical nature (screens freezing, games not loading, failing to join online games etc.) please post this report in the Duels 2013 technical problems thread instead.

I have put some bugs in spoiler blocks if they require a lot of text to explain.

Duels 2012 bugs to test out: These are problems that may have been carried over. If anyone has the time to test these, that would be appreciated! I've deleted ones that have been confirmed as fixed.

Duels 12 problems:

• Unsummoned and dead creatures retain some knowledge of buffs and other effects.  eg, pump a Furnace Welp, return it to hand, re-cast it and it's still buffed until end of turn.

• Creatures with Deathtouch and 0 or less power that are gang blocked by a human player get to destroy one of those creatures.

• In multiplayer, if a player leaves the game while controlling cards taken directly into play from an opponent's library or graveyard, then those cards revert to their owner's control.  Rule 800.4a says those should be exiled since it has no other controller to revert to.  For example, Telemin Performance or Rise from the Grave may cause this problem.

• Creatures put into play from the opponents graveyard would trigger some enters play effects for the wrong controller.  eg, Bloodlust would evaluate the wrong players having taking damage that turn, Devour would ask the card owner to sacrifice creatures.  Can test with Rise from the Grave, and Skarrgan Firebird. (Perhaps the root cause of both this and the multiplayer "revert to owner" issue is that these cards are putting the creature in play briefly under its owner's control then applying a control effect.)

• Multiplayer game locks up if the active player leaves the game at unexpected times, such as dying during their own upkeep or the attacking player dying during the Declare Attackers Step.  The game does not progress from the dead player's phase.

Reported bugs- If you have the time please see if you can reproduce any of these and report your findings!

• Problems with selecting the card you want from library searchers on Ipad, need to drag it to the area over and over

• Nightmare Incursion:
    After having the timer run out before I could choose all the cards I wanted for Nightmare Incursion I played a Liliana's ShadeThe prompt to select a Swamp said instead "choose a card to exile" while showing my swamps.

I chose one of the swamps and had to click "finish" for it to proceed. After that one of the cards I had exiled with Nightmare Excursion went back to the hand of my opponent (showed the animation of it going to his hand and he actually played it next turn). I'm sure he didn't just draw it because it was the only copy of that card in his deck and I had it removed.

• Karasha Foothills forces you to create tokens, whereas you may not want to.

• (2HG) Celestial Mantle is not triggering correctly. For example a 10/10 creature enchanted with CM and with trample is blocked by a 2/2 creature with deathtouch. Life total was not doubled because the attacker got killed in combat.

• Problems with inflatable creatures like Liliana's Shade on xbox. The pump ability resolves, but then does not raise power/toughness. Even when it does, the Shade inflated to 4/4 won't kill a 1/3 creature.

• Veilborn Ghoul and Vengevine automatically resolve their abilities without asking you first, even though they say "may". Auto resolve was off, PS3.

• Can't choose X=0 for White Sun's Zenith [xbox]

• When Master of the Wild Hunt uses the ability for his wolves to damage Warren Instigator, the damage should have destroyed the goblin but didn't.

• With Time Distortion in effect, I cast Time Warpfinished that turn and had my second one. After that it should have gone counter clockwise, but it went back clockwise to the guy on my left. Then after his turn I got to go again.

• With Glen Elendra out and an AI opponent swings for lethal against another opponent, if that player loses from the damage, the player who attacked is able to gain exchange control withany other creature on the battlefield, instead of it just cancelling.

• Life gain from Chastise not triggering Ajani's Primate.

• Rise from the Grave producing incorrect prompt, "chose a creature to put two -1/-1 counters on" and asking you to pick creatures from the graveyard for this. See this thread for similar problems.

• If Magma Phoenix is under an opponent's control and then killed, you can't activate its ability to retrieve it from the graveyard (PS3).

• Norn's Dominion: you can't put fate counters on lands.

• In online game against AI, sometimes can't change who you are attacking without first cancelling the attack.

• You can target yourself with Cone of Flame even though simplified targeting is turned on.

• German version translation errors: Favorable Winds does not mention the +1/+1 part, and There's a Plane which lets you destroy a creature if you roll the dice correctly. The card text says you destroy a land (when it's obviously a non land). 

• After finishing with very high life total after Planechase online game, max life total on player status screen reverts to 20 and stays there.

• Ipad, exalted deck: Evolving Wilds does not put the land you select onto the battlefield making it useless. 

• Beat Jace on Ipad campaign, didn't recognize win or allow me to progress any further.

• Unable to deselect Cathedral of War when paying mana.

• Evolving Wilds didn't produce the land selection window, resulting in being unable to fetch a land. [remaining D12 glitch]

• In Two-Headed Giant mode, you can pick the same deck as your partner. It was stated in the preview that this wasn't supposed to be allowed. [Maybe only in some situations?]

• Able to target the creature equipped by Ring of Evos Isle. [Was the ability activated?]

• In Planechase, with Orzhova, rolling a blank can lead to exiling exiling cards from graveyards. AI rolling blanks didn't seem to cause exiling. [PC, 2 human, 2 AI]

• You can't choose to give your opponents creatures with the chaos ability of Lair of the Ashen Idol [PS3, Planeschase vs AI]

• Jace AI uses Cephalid Broker's ability on me, and I discard 2 cards but don't draw any. [Second but last Planechase challenge]

• When accesing Deck Manager you have the option to view another deck whilst viewing a deck by pressing (square on PS3). After choosing the deck I want to view and pressing square, the game still loads up the deck I was just viewing. [Demo version]

• PC, 4 player Planeschase FFA. I was Jace vs Yeva, Goblin deck Ajani. Yeva attacked the Goblin and for some reason my artifacts which don't even have power attacked too. Shortly after this Yeva crashed. 

• PC, 4 player Planeschase FFA. I was playing Exalted vs 2 Ajanis and Dragons deck. The game started with Mount Keralia. It never did any damage after planeswalking away.

• Playing vs Krenko. He controls Goblin Goon and 1 other creature. I control two creatures. Yet Goon was able to block.

• No penalty for conceding in online games on PS3.

• Unable to play local 2HG.

• My Archeomancer has hexproof from the equipped Ring of Evos Isle (ability resolved that turn). Angelic Benediction's ability was still able to target it and resolve.

• Multiplayer Planechase- cannot change who I attack. When I attempted to deselect and reattack the target's own creatures attacked him. 

• Goblin Arsonist didn't allow me to choose to damage a player. Opponent plays Incremental Blight and kills 3 of my creatures. Goblin Arsonist immediatly goes to choosing a creature to deal damage to. I attempted to go back but nothing worked.

• Steam FFA. Twice, in different duels, a monster would suddenly randomly attack someone even when it wasn't that person's turn and once my creatures attacked me.

• Ipad, challenge 8: Cannot activate abilities of Batterskull

• For cards like Innocent Blood that require simultaneous choices by players, it is meant to follow a strict order with players knowing the previous choices. But choices are always made simultaneously. If the choices are being made from hidden zones, you should still know whether or not they intend to make an optional choice, and how many cards have been chosen if appropriate, even though you can't see what cards will be chosen.

• Planechase multiplayer against AI: No button appears for choosing card to put on top of deck for Quicksilver Sea, game ends and hangs.

Confirmed bugs- These are bugs moved from the above list after being confirmed by other users. 

• Prey Upon seems to sometimes not deal damage to creatures, and can cause them to behave weirdly afterwards. It occurs at 2:20
     www.youtube.com/watch?v=doAZsC11Zq0

• Unlocked progress being deleted on Steam version, often to do with problems with Cloud files.

• Using Fiend Hunter to exile a Forest animated by Awakener Druid causes the Forest to be put visually in the wrong place, "under" your land rather than Hunter. Screenshot

• You can get around the restriction of Taunting Elf. Watch from about 5:20 here.

• Not given enough time to choose cards from deck with Nightmare Incursion. Also see this thread.

• Got Praetor Slayer achievement, showing all 5 mana symbols cracked after doing the two versions with Vorinclex and Jin-Gitaxias.

• Latency issues causing inability to stop timers.

• Using Jaces deck with Chandra vs Krenko and Yeva. I control Jace's Erasure and Cephalid Broker. When I activate Cephalid Broker's ability targeting myself during the AI turn, I drew 2 then had to pick 2 to discard then instead of discarding the game made me draw 2 more cards and then I discarded 2 cards. [Local 2HG with a friend on xbox live against AI]

• Incorrect "you have unlocked a card" messages, for example after losing or when the deck is fully unlocked.

• Yeva in the campaign somehow cast Wolfbriar Elemental for no mana and kicked 100 times. [Screenshots available]

• Players can stall indefinitely without the timer ever passing the turn.

• iPad: I just completed the 10th challenge, it says "Unlocked Achievement - Challenge Master", but it does not update my achievement list with Game Center nor does it appear unlocked in the Player Status.

• PS3,Liliana - Campaign - Revenge (using Jace's deck)- Using Mind Control on a Nantuko Shade and was able to attack with it immediately.

• I attacked with a 4/4 creature, Talrand blocked with two 2/2 drakes and played Hydrosurge on my creature.  The game asked me which of the two drakes I wanted to deal -1 damage to. [Should be zero damage even with -1 power, looks like display error]

• In 2HG, my partner cast Disaster Radius and it killed my creatures too.

• Firewing Phoenix is 4/1 instead of 4/2 on Steam and PS3.

• Curiosity does not work in conjuction with the Chaos effect (bottom ability) from Stensia in Planechase. [You should still draw a card a card but don't]
    Specific example:
    Kraken Hatchling and Stensia already in play when my turn started.
    Roll the Chaos effect and my Hatchling gets the tap ability. Enchant the Hatchling with Curiosity.
    Tap the Hatchling to damage an opponent.. The opponent does take damage, the Hatchling does get a +1/+1 counter, no card drawn.

• There is no indication which opponents have been targeted by Wheel and Deal, so you can't respond properly and you can't decide not to target any opponents.

• You can get around the restriction of Silent Arbiter by selecting multiple attackers/blockers and then allowing the game timer to run down.

• Video of glitch:
    PC FFA- www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnOyRPzSZEQ&feat...

Occasionally when declaring attackers, selecting a different player to attack, instead of shifting the target of the attacking creature, causes one of the target player's cards to target himself. Twice it occured even though the bugged creature was tapped, and once it even happened to my non-creature artifact. The creatures dealt damage to their owners too, although my artifact did not damage me (assuming because if it were considered an attacker it would be a 0/0) For example: During my attacking phase, I have an untapped Pyre Charger. Player 1 has a tapped Brindle Boars. I declare Pyre Charger to attack.  Pyre Charger auto-targets Player 2, so I correct him by clicking the portrait of Player 1. Instead of Pyre Charger switching targets, Player 1's tapped Brindle Boars suddenly target Player 1. Additionally, Pyre Charger's target does not change from Player 2. Undeclaring and then redeclaring Pyre Charger will allow him to choose the desired target. The Brindle Boars cannot be undeclared. Once I order the attack to commence, Player 1 takes damage from both Pyre Charger and Brindle Boars. This glitch also happened a total of 3 times.

The bugs happen at the following points in the video:
    6:00 - HUD Freeze; 7:45 - Mind Control; 18:35 - HUD Freeze; 20:05 - Mind Control; 26:45 - Mind Control; 28:55 - HUD Freeze
    29:30 - I describe exactly what is happening and what actions I'm taking every time the Mind Control Glitch occurs.

AMD Phenom II X4 965; GTX 560ti; 16gb Corsair Vengeance RAM; Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit

Spectral Rider in Duels of the Planeswalkers. Once played if you zoom in you will see three abilites Intimidation (which should be there) Vigilence (which should not be there) and ofcourse creature (also suppose to be there). I've recreated this "Bug" several times, where I just play it round 2, attack round 3 and it doesn't get tapped. However the bug fixed itself if you equip anything that would put a +1/+1 counter on it. It's nothing major but it should be looked at. So it's a matter of programing error. At some points Spectral rider had vigilence and they changed it. It doesn't say it on the card but it still have the ability. Hopefully i've made myself understood, I've encounted it several times on diffrent "maps" and sessions. If someone else have this bug please confirm it.

508.4. If a creature is put onto the battlefield attacking, its controller chooses which defending player or which planeswalker a defending player controls it's attacking as it enters the battlefield (unless the effect that put it onto the battlefield specifies what it's attacking). Such creatures are "attacking" but, for the purposes of trigger events and effects, they never "attacked."

Robvalue: Copy target bug or glitch. You may choose a new card for the copy... --- http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75842/29193605/Promotional_Unlock_Cards_List --- Will never buy games made by Arena Net again.
 Spectral Rider in Duels of the Planeswalkers. Once played if you zoom in you will see three abilites Intimidation (which should be there) Vigilence (which should not be there) and ofcourse creature (also suppose to be there). I've recreated this "Bug" several times, where I just play it round 2, attack round 3 and it doesn't get tapped. However the bug fixed itself if you equip anything that would put a +1/+1 counter on it. It's nothing major but it should be looked at. So it's a matter of programing error. At some points Spectral rider had vigilence and they changed it. It doesn't say it on the card but it still have the ability. Hopefully i've made myself understood, I've encounted it several times on diffrent "maps" and sessions. If someone else have this bug please confirm it.

The ring that gives +1/+1 counters for the white deck also give the creature it is equipped to vigilance.
Robvalue: Copy target bug or glitch. You may choose a new card for the copy... --- http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75842/29193605/Promotional_Unlock_Cards_List --- Will never buy games made by Arena Net again.
For some strange reason, and I'm not sure it's a bug, but when I attempt to multiplayer local with a wired 360 controler, it doesn't allow my partner to zoom in or much else. It only lets them press okay (A) or No (B) but, skipping turns and zooming (Y and Right Trigger) it doesn't allow it to do anything. Unless someone can slap me for my incompitence and show me where the fix is at.
For some strange reason, and I'm not sure it's a bug, but when I attempt to multiplayer local with a wired 360 controler, it doesn't allow my partner to zoom in or much else. It only lets them press okay (A) or No (B) but, skipping turns and zooming (Y and Right Trigger) it doesn't allow it to do anything. Unless someone can slap me for my incompitence and show me where the fix is at.

Hmm, that's very weird. Can anyone else comment on this, what could be causing it, if they've experienced it or what may sort it out?

Zaen: It sounds like possibly the Spectral Rider had the ring equipped as Laden mentioned, which grants the creature vigilance. Did it have vigilance at another point while it definitely wasn't equipped?

Useful links:
The rider never had Vigilance for me on Steam, so either it's a platform specific thing or there were other cards involved (there's also a plane which gives Vigilance to all creatures, for example).
The rider never had Vigilance for me on Steam, so either it's a platform specific thing or there were other cards involved (there's also a plane which gives Vigilance to all creatures, for example).

for some weird reason steam has a laundry list of bugs with MTG games.....

The phenomenon Reality Shaping has caused some frozen games for me and my friends. Someone with no available permanents will sit there, unable to choose anything but the Finish button also isn't available.
Mutilate is updating the strength of its effect if you play more swamps in that turn.

Here's the exact sequence.  (PS3)
AI Liliana had a Jet Medallion (for those counting mana as I describe this) and 6 swamps.
She played Mutilate.  All her creatures died, my Chancellor of the Spires was on the board as a -1/1.
Then she played Liliana's Specter, and fetched a swamp.
She then played the swamp, and my Chancellor promptly died.

(and you have to wonder about quality control.  This is at least the third miscoded card in this thread that has the proper rule spelled out on the Gatherer page because it's something people must get wrong frequently, and that didn't prompt them to pay more attention when coding this card?)
Keep running into an error where it says my status is pending when I try to join a quick game, and afterwards I can't connect to any games and must restart the system.

Steam PC version, 
In the iOS version, Lightning Helix is doing damage of 6, 9, and 12 even though the card only calls for 3. 
I didn't have time to check the whole thread, so apologies if this has been reported.  This bug wasn't listed in the OP.

A bug regarding  White Sun's Zenith:

I had 6 untapped plains and a Pearl Medallion.  It's my opponent's end step.  I cast White Sun's Zenith.  It asks me how many lands I want to tap.  I naturally scroll up to the max, but then notice the max was 4 even though it should be 3.

So does Pearl Medallion give you a free on white X-cards?  I don't think it should meaning this is a bug.